Steel: Aegis Entropy vs Iron man (THOR Buster Armor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
the armor that was created by darksied and was ment for superman to use against Imperiex Prime. vs the armor that was made to battel king thor. with armor is more powerful.

Blair Wind
wish I knew but I dont know much about Steels armor.

yahman
'wish I knew but I dont know much about Steels armor.'

Good shout

Does anyone have info on Steels new armour. What's capable of and how Duarable it is

Who has steel fought with it on and how has he fared?

Solidus Snake
i want someone to tell me about king thor.

yahman
What do you want to know
My knowledge is quite limited as we can't get Thor comics in Jersey (Not New Jersey, the little island of the coast of England that New Jersey was named after)
But i've done some research and i know some of the more impressive things he has done

Solidus Snake
what impressive did King Thor do, taht gets him all this respect?

yahman
Strength:
Dented Captain America's shield with a strike from Moljnir.- Tony Stark who is a firm believer in science was forced to admit that even he thought that this was impossible.

Threw Mojnir so hard at the destroyer that it went straight threw him. Magini who is the Norse God of strength (and Thor's son ) proved how strong he was earlier in the story by toppling an enormous (Skyscraper size) stone building onto the destroyer, with no effect what so ever. He also flung moljnir at him and he blocked it with ease. This clearly indicates that King Thor's strength was far superior to even Magini's.

Managed to rip Iron man's armour apart which was being powered by the same magic as Moljnir.

Apparently defeated the Mangog in five minutes.

Durability:
Survived a ground zero Multi megaton nuclear explosion, with ease.
Took the full force of the Destroyers Disintegrating beam with little effect.

Power:
Defeated an alien race that destroyed the moon.
Defeated Desack who could not be affected by any attack made by a God (Twice).
China or Japan Launched two nuclear missiles at Asgard which he nullified with ease.
Brought the entire world of Asgard to New York
During the fight Desack made many references to him being one of the most powerful God's he had ever fought
Remade the moon after it was blasted into a Billion pieces.
Defeated Order who had half th power of the In betweener

supremthor
all i no about steels armor is it was made by darksied for superman to use against Imperiex Prime. the armor is made from from imperiex. the armor is faster then light.stronger then superman in turms of stregth,has a greater durablity then superman,throw cosimic energy, can absorb energy, Life Support that alows the user 2 survive any for unlimited period of time,

supremthor
and has a battle computer is always learning so u can never cath it with the same attack,and it also the armor can self repair.

supremthor
forgot he also has a hammer made of the same shit

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by supremthor
all i no about steels armor is it was made by darksied for superman to use against Imperiex Prime. the armor is made from from imperiex. the armor is faster then light.stronger then superman in turms of stregth,has a greater durablity then superman,throw cosimic energy, can absorb energy, Life Support that alows the user 2 survive any for unlimited period of time,
Imperiex's energy wasn't released until Kismet gave Superman the power to defeat him. How did Darkseid get Imperiex's energy before Imperiex was defeated?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Imperiex's energy wasn't released until Kismet gave Superman the power to defeat him. How did Darkseid get Imperiex's energy before Imperiex was defeated?

Taken from DC Encyclopedia.

- During the Imperiex War, Steel suffered mortal wounds while releasing Doomsday from the JLA Watchtower to battle the cosmic conqueror. At the same time, Superman was unable to turn away the New God's Black Racer, who ushered dead souls into the afterlife. This time, however, the racer delivered Irons to Apokolips, where the crafty Darkseid restored his life. Darseid placed Irons in the Entropy Aegis, an Imperiex probe converted into a battle suit. Steel used it to help during the war's final hours.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Taken from DC Encyclopedia.

- During the Imperiex War, Steel suffered mortal wounds while releasing Doomsday from the JLA Watchtower to battle the cosmic conqueror. At the same time, Superman was unable to turn away the New God's Black Racer, who ushered dead souls into the afterlife. This time, however, the racer delivered Irons to Apokolips, where the crafty Darkseid restored his life. Darseid placed Irons in the Entropy Aegis, an Imperiex probe converted into a battle suit. Steel used it to help during the war's final hours.

WTF? So where did Supermthor get all that info? Superman and Doomsday destroyed tons of probes. None of them were anywhere near Imperiex's power.

From what he said, you would think the armor had the power of Imperiex itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.