Superman is Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nevermind
I was never a superman fan, I never really took a shine to him except in the movies and Justice league cartoons. I always thought he was too powerful and just a bit too much in general. Today I thought I'd give him another go so I bought an Action Comic and I was surprised by what I'd thought and what I had read. I will now continue to buy Superman. BTW why does the story intertwine between series like Action Comic into 'Adventures of'?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nevermind
I was never a superman fan, I never really took a shine to him except in the movies and Justice league cartoons. I always thought he was too powerful and just a bit too much in general. Today I thought I'd give him another go so I bought an Action Comic and I was surprised by what I'd thought and what I had read. I will now continue to buy Superman. BTW why does the story intertwine between series like Action Comic into 'Adventures of'?

Who knows. It's a little irritating at times.

olympian
Because writers sometimes want to stablish a continuity between the 4 titles.

Cosmic Cube
True

Creshosk
Marketing. You want the full story? You gotta buy all our books.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
Marketing. You want the full story? You gotta buy all our books.

Even more true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.