Question for the exports?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Weirdo
When will be able to buy the movie?

Captain REX
When the movie comes out on DVD, of course. First the movie has to leave theaters.

((The_Anomaly))
"exports" are something that you send to another country, like oil and Uranium.

i assume u mean "experts"

and to answer your question, apparently the movie will be on DVD in November...

but thats only speculation as far as i know...

mossman
November 1st.
Along with a three-disc Prequel Trilogy box-set and a six-disc Saga box-set.

Wickerman
Originally posted by mossman
November 1st.
Along with a three-disc Prequel Trilogy box-set and a six-disc Saga box-set.

yes true, but i just caaaaaaaan't wait that long cry

~wickerman~

Ken Kenobi
3 disc PT boxset? Where do you get your news?

Each of the PT films is a 2 disc release, therefore it will be a 6 disc boxset, with a possible bonus disc, totaling out at 7 discs for the PT, and 4 for the OT.

mossman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
3 disc PT boxset? Where do you get your news?

Each of the PT films is a 2 disc release, therefore it will be a 6 disc boxset, with a possible bonus disc, totaling out at 7 discs for the PT, and 4 for the OT.

None of this has been officially confirmed yet, but the info comes from trusted retail insiders on numerous other SW sites - you know where to look.

I presume the "three-disc" merely refers to a "three-film" set, that is to say - all three prequel films exactly as they are released individually in a cardboard slipcase.
So - yeah - six discs, three films, no new content.

The only confirmed new content that we know we will be seeing at some point is the insertion of a digital Yoda into The Phantom Menace (which was worked on during AOTC and ROTS pre-production) to replace the rather poor puppet, and I very much doubt we will see that as early as November.
As I said, I imagine the set to be the already available versions of AOTC and TPM bundled with the new ROTS release.

The rumoured "six-disc" saga box-set is a little more puzzling...

Darth_Rankkor
So, if we want the 6 movies pack (with extended version) and extras we'l have to wait like 531465135464316436516484514364564 thousand light years?????? What the f**k? blink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mossman
None of this has been officially confirmed yet, but the info comes from trusted retail insiders on numerous other SW sites - you know where to look.

I presume the "three-disc" merely refers to a "three-film" set, that is to say - all three prequel films exactly as they are released individually in a cardboard slipcase.
So - yeah - six discs, three films, no new content.

The only confirmed new content that we know we will be seeing at some point is the insertion of a digital Yoda into The Phantom Menace (which was worked on during AOTC and ROTS pre-production) to replace the rather poor puppet, and I very much doubt we will see that as early as November.
As I said, I imagine the set to be the already available versions of AOTC and TPM bundled with the new ROTS release.

The rumoured "six-disc" saga box-set is a little more puzzling...

Ok, that sounds much better. stick out tongue

Though in my opinion Lucas would do better off to create a bonus disc for the PT, it'll help sell the PT boxset to those of us who already have TPM and AOTC. (But I am buying the boxset regardless, someone scratched my TPM all to hell and I was never able to get AOTC)

JKozzy
At Target you can get TPM and AOTC for $14.99 each, they've been brought back to shelves for ROTS, Ken. I know you're waiting for the box set, but just letting you know wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.