questioni about "the end"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
in new x-men the end what had happened to cause the future to become distroyed and for the phoenox to have to change the future?

munkiesarus
Your thread's title, "The End" leads us to think you are referring to the X-Men: The End book. Anyway...

In New X-Men; the last arc is Here Comes Tomorrow, where the world is just plain screwy.

We see Jean has to influence Cylcops accept Emma's offer to reopen the school with her, and as a lover, too.

Originally, Cyclops is so devastated that the Xavier's Institute would be shut forever, only leading Human-Mutant relations to get really messed up. So Phoenix had to help Scott make a decision.

blaise
ooooooooo thanx hehhe my bad

blaise
in here comes tommorrow is the beast henery and if so how does he become evil like that>

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Your thread's title, "The End" leads us to think you are referring to the X-Men: The End book. Anyway...

In New X-Men; the last arc is Here Comes Tomorrow, where the world is just plain screwy.

We see Jean has to influence Cylcops accept Emma's offer to reopen the school with her, and as a lover, too.

Originally, Cyclops is so devastated that the Xavier's Institute would be shut forever, only leading Human-Mutant relations to get really messed up. So Phoenix had to help Scott make a decision.

can u give me the issue numbers of here comes tomorrow?

blaise
here some

blaise
here

blaise
....she doesn't know who she is when shes awaken by the beast and hes her evil master

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
can u give me the issue numbers of here comes tomorrow?
I think its the last issues of the New X-Men stuff.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I think its the last issues of the New X-Men stuff.

oh, before it turned back to just x-men?

blaise
woveine sees her and he tells her morning ..and shes like why are there spiecies like you here...and he's like ur being controled to read his mind and she'll know every .._}read my mind jeannie i dare u ..he quotes..

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
oh, before it turned back to just x-men?

Yep. New X-Men #151-154.

blaise
so she remeebers herself she falls woverine catches her ..

jean.:..hug ..lug..login i ...was in this strange place..how long was i gone?

woverine...:jeannie..shhhhh...150 years since we seen ur face

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yep. New X-Men #151-154.

thx... big grin

great pics blaise... god i hate logan...

blaise
than shes like ohhh nooo..what happened

wovrine: magnoto killed yah from orders he didn't understand ..scott lost heart and chance

Shadow_King
so jean is with wolverine now??

blaise
jeannie: logon ...don't let the subslime contamiate u ....

beast: don't fight ..
with your talents and endless army of crawlers we will set our mark on all creation.....
we will remake god in our image...and set on thrones high above the universe..

jeannie: really?actually whats happening here is a coordinated disinfection..my firends were keeping you busy

blaise
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shes not wit woverine ...hes jus the only one alive at time time so he's helpin her lol ..shes in /luv wit scott god damn it

Shadow_King
but i thought she would have gotten over him... because scott is with emma now not her..

blaise
jeannie: be calm now ..ur time has comee..ACCEPT THE JUDGEMENT OF THE PHOENOX

blaise
i don't think she got over him.....she jus accepted that cause shes hmm in the hot room not in real life ... i highly doubt jean can be wit anyone ...thats why she let scott be wit emma ...its not fair he would suffer...as u can see from dis issure ...as i'm goin to sure u ...in reality at first for this future to become like this ...scott was so heartbroken of her death he didn' t countiue runnin the school....and he died heartbroken...so the world got messed up cause mutants were being helped and dfightin for their rites ..so basically ....jean set out a wish in order for the future to live and stuff she needed scott to wanna livee...and yes thats why hes wit emma .. cause jean influenced him for that ..since emma made scott run the schoolll so yes ..

blaise
jean: sugery complete?

Beast:skldfjdkskfls.....jean...ohhh jean i feel awful

blaise
phoenox boy://// it lost its parents when unity broke out across the ////
magasystems

jean: did i have to fix someting that was dying?what is it?

blaise
jean:but ..but whats it suppose to mean?

that henery is heartbrokenn.. that scott surcumbs to lonelynestt and doubt..that all is lost unless...

every dimond has its flaw..gus was a good dog ..are these the words from the future

phoenox boy: if u want it to grow a new future from the one u jus cut away..u have to water it down with ur hearts blood and that way they got..and they said that i was to tell u hurry...

jeann: have we met?

blaise
forgot these ones ....
jean: is this the future

someone says : this is now

jean: but it didn't deserve to end like this ..my firends don't deserve that

someone says : u almost killed it.. ur becomin emotionally engaged ..shock almost killled it ..will patiant die unless internal heart damage repaired

soneme else say: noo don't end it yet turn now... theres

blaise
shes using ..remeber this dimond ....that can destroy the universe will shes using it to repair it

blaise
jeanie ..: a badly wounded ophan universe........phoenox wORK!!!

it worked the universe was changeddd.....and restarted

other phoenoxsss:hundreds of times ...if it was me ..i'd jus let it die

jeannn:: no its jus ...

below scene 2:

jeannie : HA!!! live SCOTT LIVE!!!!

blaise
ur very welcomesmile if u wanna see more from that issue .. the website is
http://hem.passagen.se/hggblom2/phoenix/

pr1983
thx... happy

Sey071
Wut does any1 know about the Stepford Cuckoos and wut happens to them at the ent of "Here Comes Tomorrow"?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Sey071
Wut does any1 know about the Stepford Cuckoos and wut happens to them at the ent of "Here Comes Tomorrow"?
Well that timeline got fixed by jean so it wont happen. ANyway they are Stepford Cuckoos, three-in-one, also revealed to be Weapon XIV. They use the sentient cerebra and work with the x-men of that time. In the end they activate a self-distruct sequence as people burst in (grazy people with a infectious psychic "feeder" that eats minds) So they pretty much died. A lot of characters died there. Not that it matters now (except a good story-wise).

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Sey071
Here's the last we see of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.