Fireworks are so cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
If you dont think fireworks are cool, then you can take a walk.

Bun Bun
YES im a pyro i love fire....n fireworks hehe

Piggle Humsy
Grown up person speech:

Yes Fireworks are fun..as long as your not silly with them
Safety is an important part of using with fireworks.

so please be careful!

remember...never go back to a lit firework!!

now I'm done.. big grin

alcoholicpoet
Fireworks are cooler than your mom.

SlipknoT
Yea they're cool

Bun Bun
lol piggle nice advice. alos neva try and light one in ur hand.... trust me it hurts

SlipknoT
Or tape on to your friend while he's asleep.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bun Bun
lol piggle nice advice. alos neva try and light one in ur hand.... trust me it hurts

I launch bottle rockets from my hand. It only hurts if the burnt off wick falls back into your palm.

Lana
I've got a scar on my knee from getting hit by a firework when I was 10. I don't like them much.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
I've got a scar on my knee from getting hit by a firework when I was 10. I don't like them much.

I have a scar on the sole of my foot from stepping on a used sparkler.

Bun Bun
lol i ment the like gay fountion ones

BakaXero
i got hit by fireworks once...no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bun Bun
lol i ment the like gay fountion ones You mean those stupid sparks? Pfft...I could handle it. Helping my dad in the garage when he's welding or grinding something...you get a lot of sparks there.

Bun Bun
ouch damn. well im used to it cu i go around for fun lightin my hand on fire. i love it

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I have a scar on the sole of my foot from stepping on a used sparkler.

My dad, being the genius he is, had a quarter stick of dynamite, and when it went off, the plastic cap on it managed to hit my knee, despite the fact that I was a good 30 feet away and standing behind a car.

Ken Kenobi
My dad, being the genius he is, had a quarter stick of dynamite, and when it went off, the plastic cap on it managed to hit my knee, despite the fact that I was a good 30 feet away and standing behind a car.

While living in Logandale, Nevada (the next town over) when I was 4, my family set Wayne Newton's field on fire.

Yes, Wayne Newton lived next to us.

SlipknoT
While living in Logandale, Nevada (the next town over) when I was 4, my family set Wayne Newton's field on fire.

Yes, Wayne Newton lived next to us. Did you talk to him? eek!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Did you talk to him? eek!

I was 4. blink I was so shy as a kid I would barely say a word to my family.

Lana
I was 4. blink I was so shy as a kid I would barely say a word to my family.

Sorta like how I am now?

Actually, I've become a bit more outgoing. That was me about a year ago.

Ken Kenobi
Sorta like how I am now?

Actually, I've become a bit more outgoing. That was me about a year ago.

I still don't talk much, but I have opened up to certain people.

SlipknoT
I was 4. blink I was so shy as a kid I would barely say a word to my family. Ah, well from now on I'm going to introduce myself as the Guy who Knows the Guy whos Family set Wayne Newtons Feild on Fire in 1988 eek!

Lana
I used to be REALLY outgoing when I was a kid. Then I turned really shy, but over the past year I've started opening up a bit.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ah, well from now on I'm going to introduce myself as the Guy who Knows the Guy whos Family set Wayne Newtons Feild on Fire in 1988 eek!

'set Wayne Newtons field on fire using a firework that is supposed to be nailed to a tree to watch it spin, but was set on the road where it flew into the field, in 1988'.

Lana
'set Wayne Newtons field on fire using a firework that is supposed to be nailed to a tree to watch it spin, but was set on the road where it flew into the field, in 1988'.

laughing nice job!!! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
'set Wayne Newtons field on fire using a firework that is supposed to be nailed to a tree to watch it spin, but was set on the road where it flew into the field, in 1988'. eek! I'm gonna got tell all my friends

Ken Kenobi
laughing nice job!!! stick out tongue

My dad did it. stick out tongue

Luckily my uncle lived next to us as well and everyone grabbed as many hoses as they could and put the fire out. Then my dad had to go apologize to Wayne's groundskeeper. laughing out loud

Lana
My dad did it. stick out tongue

Luckily my uncle lived next to us as well and everyone grabbed as many hoses as they could and put the fire out. Then my dad had to go apologize to Wayne's groundskeeper. laughing out loud

Haha, nice.

When I was 7 our front lawn started on fire from a sparkler....then the person next door set off bottle rockets and one flew into a neighbor's bushes across the street and the bush literally burst into flames. We had a bit of a drought that year laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I was really high when I was like 12 and I started lighting paper towles on fire and on cought my bed and my whole bed went up, then on time when i was 14 I was really high and I was throwing molotave cocktails with my friends in his yard and right after We threw one his mom pulls up and we ran and said it was the neigbor kids laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Haha, nice.

When I was 7 our front lawn started on fire from a sparkler....then the person next door set off bottle rockets and one flew into a neighbor's bushes across the street and the bush literally burst into flames. We had a bit of a drought that year laughing out loud

Sweet!

A friend of mine once threw a full light box of matches into a bush once and watched it burn, while I went and got buckets of water and our other friends parents came out and yelled at us while helping to put it out.

She was a worse pyromaniac then me. erm And I light toilet paper on fire and then spin it on the holder. laughing out loud

Lana
Sweet!

A friend of mine once threw a full light box of matches into a bush once and watched it burn, while I went and got buckets of water and our other friends parents came out and yelled at us while helping to put it out.

She was a worse pyromaniac then me. erm And I light toilet paper on fire and then spin it on the holder. laughing out loud

That's ****ing hilarious....can't say I've ever done that, though I'm a bit of a pyro myself.

Sophomore year in chemistry class my best friend and I discussed what would happen if we put lit matches in the gas faucet things (that you hook the bunsen burners to) and turned them on laughing

T.M
Originally posted by DanZeke25
If you dont think fireworks are cool, then you can take a walk.

*Starts Walking*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.