God is a Female, Black, Lesbian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
Take that racist bigots.

Imperial_Samura
And I say it's a jolly well good thing, a good thing I say. Certainly she can't be any worse then the "old, dead, white man" image.

JoeyLewis
I sure am glad THAT mystery has been solved happy

finti
no Im not

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
And I say it's a jolly well good thing, a good thing I say. Certainly she can't be any worse then the "old, dead, white man" image.

I agree...very bad image......

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by finti
no Im not

Prove it.

finti
im gonna prove that I aint a black lesbian female, ok

alcoholicpoet
Awsome inflatable chair.

debbiejo
im gonna prove that I aint a black lesbian female, ok

And God can reproduce...

markie
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Take that racist bigots. Actually I think she's white.
Monday, December 20, 2004
God Is A Lesbian
File this under: "Why we love Hollywood."

Ellen To Play God

In a remake of the 1977 movie "Oh, God!" -- which is sure to stir up debate among the Religious Right -- Ellen DeGeneres will take on the role made famous by George Burns, according to Variety.

The new film will be backed by executive producer Jerry Weintraub, who also worked on the original "Oh, God!"

debbiejo
AT least she'll have a great sense of humor....

markie
Originally posted by debbiejo
AT least she'll have a great sense of humor.... I want to see it. laughing out loud

debbiejo
Me to....I love Ellen.

finti
Im so glad Ellen aint on any of the channels here

debbiejo
She's funny....on Disney movies....finding Nemo...love her fish character.

finti
on that one we have Norwegian voices, can choose original cast though but Live doesnt speak English so............

debbiejo
That's too bad....They must teached English in school then?

finti
they start with English in the first grade

debbiejo
English is a difficult language.....I wish we spoke Spanish....that language makes more since to me.

finti
no sense in habla habla de nada

debbiejo
But it all is pronounced like it's spelled...not tricky rules...or then there is Italian....Bella...

My grandmother always called my Bella...

finti
Italian is more pronounced like its spelled not Spanish

Bardock42
English is so easy its not even funny.........

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
English is so easy its not even funny.........

Not compared to other languages though..Not to the romance languages.

debbiejo
Italian is more pronounced like its spelled

Finti...La vita e bella...

Spesso L'amore Di risata molto.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Now "God is a Female, Black, Lesbian" is that kind of like "Nuke the gay whales for Jesus"?

So that would be "God, the Female, Black, Lesbian, nuked the gay whales for Jesus the republican at Dean's request". I just had to get everyone. If I missed someone just add them...

FeceMan
Take that racist bigots.
So saying God is a male, white, straight fellow (which I would not, but it's the opposite of what you stated) is "racism" but saying God is a black female lesbian is not?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
So saying God is a male, white, straight fellow (which I would not, but it's the opposite of what you stated) is "racism" but saying God is a black female lesbian is not?

Defining God is silly... so have fun with it. God does not get offended.

finti
christians does on gods behalf though big grin

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Hmmm, the Bible seems to have lots of examples of God getting annoyed though...

finti
debb....yo tequierro y finito
Yote querda, oh mi corazon
big grin big grin

Sniper_sloth
I don't hate you because your skin is a different color than mine. I hate you because you are an idiot and your genes are inferior.

finti
this is aimed at who?????

mr.smiley
Take that racist bigots.

Their's people on the religon forum I don't agree with,but I realy don't see any racist bigots running around here.

FeceMan
I highly doubt God is a lesbian.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth
I don't hate you because your skin is a different color than mine. I hate you because you are an idiot and your genes are inferior.

You know you shouldn't throw rocks...cause ours are bigger.

Shakyamunison
christians does on gods behalf though big grin

Yes, and how many thousands of people have died because of it?

FeceMan
Yes, and how many thousands of people have died because of it?
And how many have died when others were offended by Christians?

Sniper_sloth

FeceMan

You are SO damn banned.

Sniper_sloth
For what? Expressing my views? Being honest about what I really think? How about having a spine? Not being castrated by societies viewpoints and expectations? Because you are insulted by my commentary? What reason can you think of that will stand up?

FeceMan
For what? Expressing my views? Being honest about what I really think? How about having a spine? Not being castrated by societies viewpoints and expectations? Because you are insulted by my commentary? What reason can you think of that will stand up?
Here's a reason: Darth Odious.

(You just were owned.)

Also, the mods don't take kindly to those kinds of posts.

Sniper_sloth

FeceMan
So the mods and I disagree on a number of issues. This is a FORUM. If everyone agreed it would be boring.

Owned? Me? Don't make me laugh. It's going to take a lot more than just proclaiming me as being owned for me to accept it.
Then perhaps your warning/ban will help you choke down your crow.

Sniper_sloth
I'm not going to cholk down anything and I'm not giving up my viewpoint. I stick to my guns. You disprove them with some form of logical thought process, I might change my mind. Acting like an idiot and spewing threats will only make me view you as a moron.

FeceMan
I'm not going to cholk down anything and I'm not giving up my viewpoint. I stick to my guns. You disprove them with some form of logical thought process, I might change my mind. Acting like an idiot and spewing threats will only make me view you as a moron.
Acting as an ******* and saying...what you did is not expressing a viewpoint. Simply put, it is hate speech. If I said something like that about a black person, I could be expelled. There's nothing to disprove: wait until the mods see what you wrote and we'll see who is right.

By the way, I could care less about what you think of me--since you are going to stay here for only a very short time, it doesn't really matter at all.

Sniper_sloth
'Hate speach' was created by the Anti-defamation league and their hyperliberal cronies. It has no bearing on the situation.

I'm going to hate what I believe is wrong and bad. This is the way normal humans who haven't been completely brainwashed, function.

mr.smiley
To debbiejo.

Piss off you christ loving piece of christio-jewish shit.

To finti.

Its aimed at the starter of the thread. I'm not a racist, I'm a genetic seperatist.

Okay Alcoholic Poet.Their's one of them.

Shakyamunison
'Hate speach' was created by the Anti-defamation league and their hyperliberal cronies. It has no bearing on the situation.

I'm going to hate what I believe is wrong and bad. This is the way normal humans who haven't been completely brainwashed, function.

Please review Rule #1

debbiejo
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Okay Alcoholic Poet.Their's one of them.

See how ignorant sniper is....he doesn't even know my views....what an idiot....I bet he's only 12.

Sniper_sloth
I don't care what your views are, debbiejo. I hate christians because I have had a uniformly bad experience with them, and have found them to be self-serving hypocritical pieces of shit in general. Also, I concluded from reading a number of your posts that you are in some way respectful towards the christian ideology. This makes me think that you are perhaps some form of christian. My conclusions are not so completely unfounded as you assume.

mr.smiley
Possibly.

FeceMan

Me? Agreeing with liberals? What are the odds of that?

But it doesn't matter. It is hate-speech and you will be banned.

debbiejo
I don't care what your views are, debbiejo. I hate christians because I have had a uniformly bad experience with them, and have found them to be self-serving hypocritical pieces of shit in general. Also, I concluded from reading a number of your posts that you are in some way respectful towards the christian ideology. This makes me think that you are perhaps some form of christian. My conclusions are not so completely unfounded as you assume.

Who said I was a Christian?....You're ignorant....And instead of insulting everyone and putting everyone into YOUR own little catagory of your still little mind, why not express them like an intellegent adult...or is that possible.

Shakyamunison
I don't care what your views are, debbiejo. I hate Christians because I have had a uniformly bad experience with them, and have found them to be self-serving hypocritical pieces of shit in general. Also, I concluded from reading a number of your posts that you are in some way respectful towards the christian ideology. This makes me think that you are perhaps some form of christian. My conclusions are not so completely unfounded as you assume.

I too once hated Christians, but hate is poison and it only hurts yourself. Free yourself from hate, you can if you wish too.

FeceMan
I too once hated Christians, but hate is poison and it only hurts yourself. Free yourself from hate, you can if you wish too.
True words.

Sniper_sloth
Blind tolerance is less healthy than extremist hate, Shakya.

As for you, debbiejo, it is explicitly clear that the situation has escalated to a point that there is no way back. Therefore I am not going to waste my effort.

FeceMan

As for you, debbiejo, it is explicitly clear that the situation has escalated to a point that there is no way back. Therefore I am not going to waste my effort.
Don't waste your breath here, either--you'll be long gone by the time the sun sets.

Sniper_sloth
Your certainty continues to amuse me. The only justification I see for such certainty would be means of assurance that are as corrupt as you accuse me of being. Pius hypocrit.

FeceMan
Your certainty continues to amuse me. The only justification I see for such certainty would be means of assurance that are as corrupt as you accuse me of being. Pius hypocrit.
I've been on these forums for awhile now and I know how they work. I am not being pious at all--I'm saying what I know.

Let me count the reasons:

1. Disrespect of another's views.
2. Personal attacks on other member(s).
3. Excessively violent content in posts.
4. Hate-speech.

And the best...

5. Continued behavior as described by the above four.

debbiejo
Sniper you've been reported now by 3 people.....I wouldn't mind chatting with you, but first you have to take your happy pills....did you forget today?

Sniper_sloth
Your post is obviously meant to insult. I'm going to be the more adult person and ignore it, debbiejo. Try approaching me without being flagrantly insulting. It might work better.

FeceMan
Your post is obviously meant to insult. I'm going to be the more adult person and ignore it, debbiejo. Try approaching me without being flagrantly insulting. It might work better.
The hypocrisy of this post nearly has me laughing aloud.

Shakyamunison

If you have ever seen what I have to say, you would not call it "blind tolerance". When you slander, you lose all authority, you lose power, and others can control you. If you have a point, say it with a smile and a kind word and someone just might listen.

FeceMan
If you have ever seen what I have to say, you would not call it "blind tolerance". When you slander, you lose all authority, you lose power, and others can control you. If you have a point, say it with a smile and a kind word and someone just might listen.
The art of debating with class and elegance has disappeared along with etiquette.

Shakyamunison
The art of debating with class and elegance has disappeared along with etiquette.

Sometimes I must agree, however, I am hopeful for change.

Sniper_sloth
Considering the fact that the huge majority of modern people are hounded into not expressing their views by the Political-correctness crowd, and on top of that, are dithering morons thanks to the total failure* of the educational system, Shakya, you aren't likely to see that change any time soon.

* - it fails to instil any discipline, intelligence, or consistancy, merely being sessions of data regurgitation.

debbiejo
There are many views here...and they ALL need to be respected.....I can respect yours, but only if you lay off the slamming.

finti
yeah looking at some of your earlier posts today Sniper, makes this one hypocrisy at its best. You insult others but when that deed is payed back you gonna be the adult, the way you have been acting in here you come out as nothing more than a premature ejaculation...and this is where the phrase "what a wanker" comes in handy

FeceMan
Considering the fact that the huge majority of modern people are hounded into not expressing their views by the Political-correctness crowd, and on top of that, are dithering morons thanks to the total failure* of the educational system, Shakya, you aren't likely to see that change any time soon.

* - it fails to instil any discipline, intelligence, or consistancy, merely being sessions of data regurgitation.
Expressing one's views in a non-politically correct manner is far different from what you have done.

I say blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians, Indians. I don't say African-Americans, Caucasians, Latinos, Asian-Americans, or Native Americans. I avoid political correctness as often as I can. I'm a bit prejudice--I'll admit it--and so is everyone else.

There is, however, the ability to use tact and diplomacy without utilizing political correctness.

FeceMan
He just got owned.

PVS
you kinda did him a favor by quoting him though, especially in the GDF.

case and point: i would have never read what he said if you had not posted a thread on it.

why give him more exposure?

WindDancer
Troll Banned and remenber...

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
you kinda did him a favor by quoting him though, especially in the GDF.

case and point: i would have never read what he said if you had not posted a thread on it.

why give him more exposure?
I know. But, like I said, I wanted to expose him for the evil that he is--people like him are the stuff evil is made of.

debbiejo
May he's part of the syndicate....the Dogfather.

finti
ohh look a norse troll, check out the knife, so cool so Norwegian pattern

debbiejo
Do you feel special?????????

finti
sure, know you know what we will bug the Swedes with if they dont behave, an army of trolls

mr.smiley
Well maybe we can get back on topic now.

Shakyamunison
He just got owned.

I am sorry that I am so stupid, but what does "Owned" mean?

debbiejo
I forgot what we were talking about.....

OH....God is a black lesbian woman.....Brain fog.....

Oh btw..I guess that guy must of been studing Richardology...the study of D*ck.

debbiejo
I am sorry that I am so stupid, but what does "Owned" mean?

Banned...

Shakyamunison
Banned...

Good!

markie
Your post is obviously meant to insult. I'm going to be the more adult person and ignore it, debbiejo. Try approaching me without being flagrantly insulting. It might work better. What goes around comes around. If you're going to insult people with your posts you can expect people to insult you.

debbiejo
Originally posted by WindDancer
Troll Banned and remenber...

WindDancer...swoops in to save the day!!!!

markie
I don't care what your views are, debbiejo. I hate christians because I have had a uniformly bad experience with them, and have found them to be self-serving hypocritical pieces of shit in general. Also, I concluded from reading a number of your posts that you are in some way respectful towards the christian ideology. This makes me think that you are perhaps some form of christian. My conclusions are not so completely unfounded as you assume. So you just hate blame all christians for your experience or do you hate christianity? Why do you thiink other reces are geneticly inferior? I assume you're black are you?

debbiejo
Originally posted by markie
So you just hate blame all christians for your experience or do you hate christianity? Why do you thiink other reces are geneticly inferior? I assume you're black are you?

He's gone....He was sent to France...

markie
May he's part of the syndicate....the Dogfather. [/QUOTEHe sounded like he belongs to the nation of islam.

Imperial_Samura
Wait, why does he sound like he belongs to the nation of Islam? You mean Iran?

alcoholicpoet

I was just musing on the possibility that god could be the exact opposite of what most hard on christians believe him to be.

markie
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Wait, why does he sound like he belongs to the nation of Islam? You mean Iran? No, the nation of Islam is not thee refylar Islam. They;re a cult that uses some islamic termenology. I they're mostly in the united states but some are probably in africa because they had a back to africa movement in thee 60's. They were started by a black ww2 oficer who was acquainted with islam and he decided he was a prophet like mohamed so he changed his name to elijah mohamed and taught the white men were the devil. I read an islamic teacher was in the us and Elijah mohamed decided he was god. Anyway their a bunch of black americans who think they're better than other people and jesus was a black man. They're also called black muslrms but I don't think they're related to islam at all. Thet're more like the black version of the ku klux klan.

debbiejo
Middle Eastern restaurants make good Hummus and Tabbouleh

Imperial_Samura
I personally like a good Indian restaurant myself.

debbiejo
Never had black lesbian food though......

Imperial_Samura
As long as it doesn't fall under Cannibalism I am sure it's ok.

finti
I know what they eat though........... evil face

markie
God doesn't eat food,

finti
says who, and where is that said

markie
says who, and where is that said That's what the nuslems say,maybe it's in the koren.

finti
the what say and in what?

debbiejo
God doesn't eat food......He doesn't have the stomach for it.

Evanescence
god is a woman, yay!

markie
No She's not, She's a womyn.

Evanescence
oh, is that right? lol

mr.smiley
Well according to the Gnostics Sophia was first and then God came.Mary Magdelene and the Virgin Mary both represent the lower and higher conscience of Sophia.The concept of the Goddess was taken away by the orthodox Christians.

debbiejo
Well according to the Gnostics Sophia was first and then God came.Mary Magdelene and the Virgin Mary both represent the lower and higher conscience of Sophia.The concept of the Goddess was taken away by the orthodox Christians.

Mr. Smiley is soooooooo right.....All the early early gods were goddesses mostly......the male dominated churches that started to appear didn't like that idea and so changed god to a male.....though through out history and myth, there were both male and female......

God really doesn't have a sex....It's an entity...a force of Nature, Spirit or what ever you want to call it...some kind of thing that has intelligence.....and a sense of humor.......

mr.smiley
Yeah.

The same is true with Jesus.The gnostics knew the resurrection could happen to anyone at anytime (like enlightment or Gnosis).Thomas is a translation of the word "twin".Gospels like Thomas the Contender confirm Jesus had a twin,but not in the literal sense.It was his lower self that was crucified.When Jesus says no man can go through the father except through him,he was talking to Thomas.His lower self.

debbiejo
Yeah.

The same is true with Jesus.The gnostics knew the resurrection could happen to anyone at anytime (like enlightment or Gnosis).Thomas is a translation of the word "twin".Gospels like Thomas the Contender confirm Jesus had a twin,but not in the literal sense.It was his lower self that was crucified.When Jesus says no man can go through the father except through him,he was talking to Thomas.His lower self.

It's interesting how many metaphors are used in scripture.....Like your example of Thomas, and Jerusalem = peace, and manna = life...and I wish I could remember more.....all names and places had significant meanings.....We don't pay much attention to them today....Like names in a baby book.....my name means "Bee."
But even if you look at the names of the 12 Tribes and their meanings...it's quite interesting.

markie
Mr. Smiley is soooooooo right.....All the early early gods were goddesses mostly......the male dominated churches that started to appear didn't like that idea and so changed god to a male.....though through out history and myth, there were both male and female......

God really doesn't have a sex....It's an entity...a force of Nature, Spirit or what ever you want to call it...some kind of thing that has intelligence.....and a sense of humor....... The force be with you. She must have been hacing her peruod when the tsunami hit.

JLRTENJAC
God is an entity, God (although called a he by many people including me.) doesn't have a gender. God doesn't have a nationality ( Black, White, ect.) And God is against homosexuality, fully against it.

cking
very good reply.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
God is an entity, God (although called a he by many people including me.) doesn't have a gender. God doesn't have a nationality ( Black, White, ect.) And God is against homosexuality, fully against it.

Then why did God create homosexuality? Do not tell me, God did not create homosexuality. That would mean that there is God and then something else, then God is not everything. Maybe this is true for your small god, but not for my big God (everything).

debbiejo
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC

NO....the church is not for homesexuality...

markie
NO....the church is not for homesexuality... Why would the church be against homosexuality if god wasn't? I think you have been reading to much of the wrong stuff, and not thinking about what you're reading.

markie
Then why did God create homosexuality? Do not tell me, God did not create homosexuality. That would mean that there is God and then something else, then God is not everything. Maybe this is true for your small god, but not for my big God (everything). You're big god doesn't seem to be much of a god if he nedds x thousand helpers. Don't buddhists have millions of gods or is that just the hindus?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by markie
You're big god doesn't seem to be much of a god if he nedds x thousand helpers. Don't buddhists have millions of gods or is that just the hindus?

Sometimes I have to talk in a way that other people can understand. Buddhism does not directly referee to a God, but Buddha would use the words and customs of the people he taught. There are a lot of gods in the writings of Buddha, but in the Lotus Sutra, the last and greatest teachings of Buddha, he seems to suggest a one God.

cking
which god does Buddha suggest?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by cking
which god does Buddha suggest?

We have three aspects to ourselves, the body, the mind, and the Buddha (the Buddha, I believe is God). Buddha means enlightened one.

cking
ok, and enlightened means holy right?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by cking
ok, and enlightened means holy right?

I would say that is correct, an enlightened person would be a holy person, however, there are some aspects of holy that do not apply, mainly, an enlightened person is in word flowing and a holy person is out ward flowing. My God is inside of me and you (in word flowing) , the Christian God is in heaven (out ward flowing). I'm making no judgment on this, just showing the difference.

cking
ok, good post.

markie
Yeah.

The same is true with Jesus.The gnostics knew the resurrection could happen to anyone at anytime (like enlightment or Gnosis).Thomas is a translation of the word "twin".Gospels like Thomas the Contender confirm Jesus had a twin,but not in the literal sense.It was his lower self that was crucified.When Jesus says no man can go through the father except through him,he was talking to Thomas.His lower self. You mean this guy, uh girl, guygirl.

markie
the what say and in what? The muslims say jesus isn't god and one of the reasons they say he isn't is because he ate food. Maybe it says god doesn't eat food in the koran or quran which is their holy book.

cking
that seems to be the reason.

feralboy
ok god has no color his son was black.he's not a lesbian nor a she

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by feralboy
ok god has no color his son was black.he's not a lesbian nor a she

Nor a he...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.