Danger Room vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Don't read further if you intend to read Astonishing X-Men but haven't yet.

Scenario:
The sentient mutated Danger Room with a million ways to kill every X-Man decides to attack these Avengers. "She" prepares for a day and then goes after them but they have no idea "she's" coming. 1 vs 8. Who wins?

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
Luke Cage
Wasp
Hawkeye
The Vision

Piedmon
None of the Astonishing cast have power like Iron Man. He blasts Danger into scrap and then the Avengers all go out for milk shakes.

xmarksthespot
Milkshakes laughing out loud it's Shi'ar tech though so it should be lightyears ahead of Ironman's capabilities shouldn't it?

DarkCrawler
I don't know if day would be enough...it has fought X-Men for 25 years, that's why it is so good.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't know if day would be enough...it has fought X-Men for 25 years, that's why it is so good.

The X-Men have aged very well now that I think about it. big grin But not as well as Batman and his amazing longevity genes.

Knowledge can be applied. So she has a day to apply the billions of scenarios she's created to fit the Avengers.

DarkCrawler
Well, maybe she takes it...

Cant wait for Astonishing #11.

Scoobless
so there's a New Avengers arc in Astonishing X-Men?... which issues?

xmarksthespot
huh

No, no New Avengers arc... yet, but hey anything's possible. Where'd you get that idea from?

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
huh

No, no New Avengers arc... yet, but hey anything's possible. Where'd you get that idea from?

um.... from this thread.... it started with (something like) "if you haven't read Ast X-Men yet don't read this".... so i read it without reading the issue.... embarrasment .... and figured the thread was made because this was happening in the comic

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud No the potential spoiler was the Danger Room thing.

Phoenix_Avatar9
The Avengers are screwed, I was laughing myslef silly when I saw how one of the X-Men's greatest achievements managed to beat them laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
You have to commend Whedon on the pretty clever twist though, I mean did anyone see that one coming? big grin

Phoenix_Avatar9
I was blown out of the freakin water, I mean seriously!shock

whirlysplat
Milkshakes laughing out loud it's Shi'ar tech though so it should be lightyears ahead of Ironman's capabilities shouldn't it?

Iron Mans tech has fought the Kree, Skrulls, Shiar and even King Thor, don't ask how it does this to alien super races but it does. It even spawned one in the G of the G universe called the Stark. Iron Mans armour is silly but superb especially when baby faved Bob Layton wrote it big grin But that was long ago sad

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

xmarksthespot
But "she" (Danger Room) seems to be able to take over machinery. Could "she" usurp control of the suit?

willRules
But "she" (Danger Room) seems to be able to take over machinery. Could "she" usurp control of the suit?

Iron-man should have defences from that sort of thing but it could easily happen i suppose............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.