Bucky Versus Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Purity, an anti mutant group wants to get rid of Jubilee. So they frame her, claiming that she is descendant of Hitler, and is trying to start an new nazi movement. They kill few American children and few war veterans, and tell Bucky that it was Jubilee that caused it. Bucky gets one day to plan his attack. He will get ten throwing knifes. The fight happens at McDonalds restaurant. Bucky will be in bloodlust mode.

Who will win?

Piedmon
We all knew Hitler secretly had an azn fetish...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Piedmon
We all knew Hitler secretly had an azn fetish...

Uh...they have claimed that she is actually german and has made an surgery to look like asian.

Just tell who would win. mad

Piedmon
Seeing as Bucky is a professional assassin, has the drop on Jubilee, and will be fighting to kill, I'd say things look really bleak for Jubilee.... she wins 3/10 times.

DarkCrawler
Seeing as Bucky is a professional assassin, has the drop on Jubilee, and will be fighting to kill, I'd say things look really bleak for Jubilee.... she wins 3/10 times.

Perrrrfect. evil face

olympian
And after beating her, Bucky gets her phone number.

Cap teached him good that brat.

long pig
German????.....sad poor poor poor dead dead Jubilee.

Bucky:"Die nazi scum!!"
Jub':"Wait! I'm an X-ma-eerrcckkkkk"
Bucky: -wipes blood off knife- "Here, hope this grenade helps you sleep!"

Bucky=one bad ass mofooker. big grin

Scoobless
why is Bucky gettin' respect all of a sudden?

olympian
Because hes figthing Jubille stick out tongue

Scoobless
but fighting Jubilee doesn't mean... "Bucky=one bad ass mofooker"

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
why is Bucky gettin' respect all of a sudden?

Because

Of

This

Bucky = Badass

olympian
And because his opponent is Jubille....

manjaro
so he slits a couple of guys throats while they're tired sleepy, and unprepared and all of a suddent he's the greatest thing since wheat bread? yeah he's good but he wont take jubilee so easy just one of her blasts could have the effect of a hand grenade at worst so unless he indeed does get the drop on her i say he doesnt stand a chance

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by manjaro
so he slits a couple of guys throats while they're tired sleepy, and unprepared

That is what assassins usually do.

Bucky is an trained assassin and advance scout.

olympian
Jubille was never much of a figther. Ginastic yes but nothing more. Way i see it Bucky is a much better figther. The brat was punking Grown up trained Germans ( spies and figthers ) way back in WW2. Physically speaking theres no comparation.

Of course if she hits him hes more likely down (wer her powers really that destructive? Always tough it wer more in the lines of blinding opponents ).

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That is what assassins usually do.

Bucky is an trained assassin and advance scout.

But can he face the fury of Jubes and her glowing colourful thingies? laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But can he face the fury of Jubes and her glowing colourful thingies? laughing out loud

He can throw an knife at her before she can do anything.

xmarksthespot
What about this hardcore Jubes. big grin
http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/image/jubilee.jpg

olympian
Hardcore Jubs is another "ball"game big grin

DarkCrawler

Bah, she barely knows how to aim with that weapon...Bucky, the Silent German Killer would take her out before she could even spot Bucky.

grey fox
ehhh i dont know bucky would probably get all turned on and try to sweet talk her and BAM a vacant spot where his head used to be.

olympian
Oh i bet Jubs will aim at his head allright...

devil

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
ehhh i dont know bucky would probably get all turned on and try to sweet talk her and BAM a vacant spot where his head used to be.

Where "something" used to be at least stick out tongue
Hardcore Jubes wouldn't take that sh!t from Bucky... she aims lower laughing out loud

Cosmic Cube
I kinda liked Jubilee's fireworks powers.

grey fox
Where "something" used to be at least stick out tongue
Hardcore Jubes wouldn't take that sh!t from Bucky... she aims lower laughing out loud

oooooh that aint nice http://www.quixoticcrap.com/writings/testicles.jpg

xmarksthespot
oooooh that aint nice http://www.quixoticcrap.com/writings/testicles.jpg

laughing

DigiMark007

Yeah, I'd hit that for sure!

...??

Oh wait, wrong thread... embarrasment

grey fox
whatthe hell is she wearing in that picture anyway , it looks liek a oversized shirt ?

xmarksthespot
She's wearing an oversized shirt, a big gun and a lot of bullets. She's hardcore gun_bandana
laughing

grey fox
you know , somehow i can already imagine some sort of one handed superstory.net browsing fanboy writing some sort of sick and twisted story involving jubilee in that state of dress.

xmarksthespot
Bucky stole her yellow raincoat and now she's mightily pi$$ed off.

DarkCrawler

Bucky the Nazi Destroyer wouldn't never try to mate with his enemies! mad

brainchild81
Bucky'd cut her from her a$$ to her appetite

Piedmon
I feel very dirty all of a sudden just having read the words "hardcore jubes...."

olympian
This thread will about to go on another direction in 1........2........3.........4....

big grin

xmarksthespot
I feel very dirty all of a sudden just having read the words "hardcore jubes...."
laughing

DarkCrawler

Great. Now the image is in my mind.

Are you happy now? mad

olympian
big grin

Swanky-Tuna
What kind of assassins go all Austin Powers whenever they see a member of the opposite sex?

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/untitled2.jpg
Jubes can dish out the damage too even though most (myself included) think she's retarded.
laughing

DarkCrawler
She can't do that all the time...

xmarksthespot
She can when she's POed and Bucky stole her yellow raincoat so she's pretty POed. big grin

MERCILOUS
This fight goes down like Jubilee vs. Robin.

DarkCrawler
Except that Bucky will brutally murder her like an pig...

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Except that Bucky will brutally murder like an pig...

Quite true.

xmarksthespot
Jubilee and Robin in the crossovers? I doubt Jubilee got a single vote laughing

olympian
Wasent it in Marvel vs Dc?

That was the big pile of trash ive seen. Only comparable to Contest of Champions 2

MERCILOUS
Jubilee and Robin in the crossovers? I doubt Jubilee got a single vote laughing

And to think, these are the same fans that voted Robin dead.

Originally posted by olympian
Wasent it in Marvel vs Dc?

That was the big pile of trash ive seen. Only comparable to Contest of Champions 2

It was trash, but can you tell me 1 think wrong with that fight (besides that Robin had a crush on her)?

olympian
"It was trash, but can you tell me 1 think wrong with that fight (besides that Robin had a crush on her)?"

Im talking overall. Not the fight itself. That one was ok

MERCILOUS
Oh ok cool, I thought you were argueing a Jubilee victory so I got my offense on.

xmarksthespot
Thing is (yes I hate Jubilee) but if she really let loose she could do some serious damage. She can manifest energy plasmoids of various size at will and detonate them.

olympian
Man youll never see me arguing about a Jubille victory unless shes on to taking a simple Tug wink

MERCILOUS
Thing is (yes I hate Jubilee) but if she really let loose she could do some serious damage. She can manifest energy plasmoids of various size at will and detonate them.

Yeah but Bucky's warzone experienced. I doubt she could do it even then. Have you ever read What where Conan and Wolverine go at it? The only reason I bring it up is cause Conan takes out Cyclops with a rock. It's so great. That's what I see happening to Jubilee, she gets all pumped up and ready to "scrap" and then she's taken out by a rock before she says "ok I'm ready."

DarkCrawler
And Bucky would throw an knife instead of rock, so Jubilee would

DIE.

long pig
Ohhhh, the conan rock!
Is that where you got your magical rock from?

MERCILOUS
Nah, the rock comes from me defeating the Flash (potentially.) Then Swank goes and takes it from me afore I have the chance to do it...

long pig
Swank is a fool, he can't harness it's power, it only works for the chosen one! A fool I say!

MERCILOUS
That's what I told him, So after he tried to make stone soup (can you beleive the idiot, making stone soup with a rock!) I stomped his cheese wheel.

I'm currently recruting ninjas and mercenaries to steal back the rock and force Swanky into Seppuku.

xmarksthespot
Jubilee gets her boyfriend to eat Bucky.

grey fox
Who the hell is that disgust

xmarksthespot
The Blob

grey fox
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DarkCrawler
Eww indeed, my friend. Eww indeed. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.