All About Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gavsonger
Hello! I'm new here, I just want to get you to know me a bit more so that we can get to know each other.
First of all, I'm British and I live in Ipswich, which is in Suffolk, which is in East Anglia, which is in England, which is in Britain, which is in the United Kingdom, which is in Europe, which is on a planet called Earth.
I am also profoundly deaf, which means I cannot hear without my Cochlear Implant, if anyone else in this forum is deaf, please let me know! I attend secondary school where I am supported by my assistant who has been with me since Year 7. I am now in Year 10 and on the brink of exploding with the pressure of coursework. I've just got back from Work Experience and already I'm starting my Chemistry coursework sad
I got my report today aswell...I'm well pleased with it, I'm above my minimum targets in every subject, except in Art, cos I need to improve my observational drawing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
My favourite type of music are musicals and general soundtracks, like: Grease, Rain Man, etc. I also like Maroon 5, and I have to admit it...the Spice Girls! big grin
In the future I want to be a Teacher for the Deaf and to run the Ipswich Deaf Youth Club that I attend every fortnight.
I can't think of anything more to say at the moment...so, over to you!

Blue_lover!
hey..i'm new here 2 so welcome..hehe..how are u?

love

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

gavsonger
Hello! I am fine! ASL Please!

LLG
Welcome!

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

ickeris2003
welcome and enjoy big grin

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by gavsonger
Hello! I'm new here, I just want to get you to know me a bit more so that we can get to know each other.
First of all, I'm British and I live in Ipswich, which is in Suffolk, which is in East Anglia, which is in England, which is in Britain, which is in the United Kingdom, which is in Europe, which is on a planet called Earth.
I am also profoundly deaf, which means I cannot hear without my Cochlear Implant, if anyone else in this forum is deaf, please let me know! I attend secondary school where I am supported by my assistant who has been with me since Year 7. I am now in Year 10 and on the brink of exploding with the pressure of coursework. I've just got back from Work Experience and already I'm starting my Chemistry coursework sad
I got my report today aswell...I'm well pleased with it, I'm above my minimum targets in every subject, except in Art, cos I need to improve my observational drawing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
My favourite type of music are musicals and general soundtracks, like: Grease, Rain Man, etc. I also like Maroon 5, and I have to admit it...the Spice Girls! big grin
In the future I want to be a Teacher for the Deaf and to run the Ipswich Deaf Youth Club that I attend every fortnight.
I can't think of anything more to say at the moment...so, over to you!

I don't care.

Welcome to KMC! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.