What's the Point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelCake
Why do people come on here, register and post once then never come back? What's the point?

silvertsume
dunno.... confused

Clovie
you can't see pictures (attachements) if you're not registered

Ken Kenobi
Usually they register so they can view attachments and steal content from the site, but find one topic to say something in.

Or there are the people that register, make one post, leave the net for the day and had forgotten to bookmark the site.

AngelCake
Originally posted by Clovie
you can't see pictures (attachements) if you're not registered i supoose, but do they have topost then never come back?

lil bitchiness
Becauser, like Ken said, they forget to bookmark the site

AngelCake
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Usually they register so they can view attachments and steal content from the site, but find one topic to say something in.

Or there are the people that register, make one post, leave the net for the day and had forgotten to bookmark the site. Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Becauser, like Ken said, they forget to bookmark the site yeah, that'll be it...

Bardock42

AngelCake

Clovie

Ken Kenobi
Chewie doesn't live on Endor. roll eyes (sarcastic) Silly rabbit.

He lives on Kashyyyk with his father, his wife and his sun Lumpy.

AngelCake

He lives on Kashyyyk with his father, his wife and his sun Lumpy. lovely

dark1365
I know what you mean, Angel.......I want to change my name, but the damn thing won't let me because its taken. I think all accounts registered in 2004 who hasn't visited in a while with zero posts should be deleted.

silver_tears
They can look at attachments this way eek!

dark1365
Originally posted by silver_tears
They can look at attachments this way eek!
huh

Those pervs.

silver_tears
Of movies and stuff too stick out tongue

dark1365
Oh come on! And not post anything? No comments, even? What a waste of a good username!

SlipknoT

He lives on Kashyyyk with his father, his wife and his sun Lumpy. Lumpy? laughing out loud

silver_tears
Is it at all surprising, his name is Chewie afterall no expression

dark1365
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Lumpy? laughing out loud
Sounds like...."constipated" or something. messed

SlipknoT
Originally posted by silver_tears
Is it at all surprising, his name is Chewie afterall no expression I've met like 9 kids named Chewie

dark1365
laughing out loud Really?

silver_tears
How hick exactly is your part of the world? stick out tongue

dark1365
Ryan, your neighbourhood sounds like a Star Wars hyped town. Wonder if Ronny's visited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.