as i lay dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
really good band.

any fans?

Deathblow
I was just about to close this, I was sure I'd made a thread about AILD, but according to the search function I haven't. Maybe I'm just delusional.

Excellent band, really like them. I thought Frail Words Collapse was outstanding.

SlipknoT
I Havent Heard to much But The songs I Have are pretty good.

Cinemaddiction
..just another group of screamers...yawn.

cad
i aint heard of them.

Korri
Thanks for letting us know that useless fact.

Anyways, no i am not a fan.

Red Superfly
Who?

Df02
why do people post when they don't know the band?

i'm not a fan tbh

Red Superfly
I was only asking who they were.

SnakeEyes
They are a band... If I read correctly 10 seconds ago, their name is: As I Lay Dying...

nick1811
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
They are a band... If I read correctly 10 seconds ago, their name is: As I Lay Dying...

that would be correct

SnakeEyes
I just borrowed a CD of them from this kid at school. They're not what I usually listen to, but I really like some of the guitar work. Good stuff.

Silverstein
as i lay dying is a f*cking amazing band. awesome guitars and absolutely amazingly fast drums.

Deathcow
Really great band..."Shadows in Security" is a really strong release..."Meaning in Tragedy" is an outstanding song.

Fatboy
I love the fact that those of us who really loves metal and hard rock and also love God can combine them. There are so many great bands out there. Ya`ll have to check them out: Disciple, pillar, demon hunter, soul embraced, as I lay dying, 12 stones, project 86, x-sinner and the list goes on. I love music in general, and I have no problem listening to bands like linkin park, system of a down, bad religion or metallica, but I think its great to have bands whos lyrics engage me. I dont want to push my faith on anyone, and I am sorry if any of you feel offended with me writing this. I just want to say that I respect other peoples faith and opinions. Take care out there!!!

crazylozer
They're pretty good, I liked "Elegy" best. Kinda creepy fact: they suit the novel very well.

Solo
All my straight-edge friends suggested I listened to them awhile back. So about a month ago, I finally did, really hate them, although that's not saying much because I'm not a huge fan of any of the "screamo" music.

Df02
Originally posted by Solo
All my straight-edge friends suggested I listened to them awhile back. So about a month ago, I finally did, really hate them, although that's not saying much because I'm not a huge fan of any of the "screamo" music.

they arent screamo

Solo
Originally posted by Df02
they arent screamo
Hard metal?

Df02
they're metalcore.

screamo is very different... aka good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.