exar kun vs NJO luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpsons
who will win

darth zamorak
this has already been done, for the future search before you post.

I think njo luke wins though.

w00t2112
done before...Exar Kun takes it

Fishy
You are reviving a half year old thread just to say it has been done before and Exar wins?

You already revived three luke vs Exar threads... Weren't they enough? Stop reviving threads.

Pwned61
I have read through some of those other topics fishy, but I was wondering if you could tell me why you think Exar would win.

Fishy
Did I say I think Exar would win? Actually I do think he would win, but most of that is based on other debates and other far bigger and better topics about this subject. Because I know almost nothing about NJO Luke.

Pwned61
That's fair, to be honest, before coming to this forum I didn't really know a lot about Kun, but the way some people described him prompted me to go out and grab some of the stuff with him in it. Thankfully a friend of mine lent all of it to me. I have to say upon reading it I was both impressed and disappointed. Yeah, he was pretty strong and freezing the senate and just waltzing in was pretty cool, but aside from his obvious strength, he really didn't do much to separate himself from the other scores of sith lords in the SW universe. Personally I like it when the characters have a better motivation for their fall, or do something truly nefarious or crafty. On that note, my top three sith would have to be Revan, Bane, and Sidious.

And on topic, I don't see Kun winning unless we're talking about a strictly lightsaber duel, even then it would be hard fought.

Lightsnake
Has Kun killed seven elite warriors in seconds after fighting through an army before destroying Shimrra?
Has Kun created a massive, lifelike illusion without a massive collection of lightsaber crystals?
Has Kun ever destroyed groups of dark Jedi without sweating?
Luke takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.