The Perfect Star Wars Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
What Do You guys all think would be the perfect star wars game? What type of game,multiplayer, online, wat system, and who could u play as, as well as an original story.

exanda kane
Probly a real-time RPG, something like KOTOR with RotS lightsaber stuff. Or . . . . A Star Wars version of Grand Theft Auto - less killing pedestrians etc. - where you be a smuggler etc. working for a Hutt

Lord Ganon
I would like to be able to play in a virtual world where you can do what you want, say what you want, and live how you would like, and it would effect things when you do certain actions. Like if I killed a man, I would go to jail. I would like to have this freedom in the Star Wars galaxy. If there was a game like that, where you can do anything you want in the Star Wars galaxy, then that would be the best Star Wars game ever. Or better yet, the best game ever.

exanda kane
Definetly Star Wars Galaxies with much more freedom, say all the planets, vehicles and creatures, but with less Jedi!

Lord Ganon
Yeah! Exactlly!

Clawed The Bum
kotor three made by bioware, i didn't say that out loud

General Zodiac
Something with controls like ROTS or Outcast and the freedom to go anywhere anytime and design your own character and lightsaber and chose your side.

darth-yoda
a game like ROTS were you can be anyone from the star wars uniivers they all have a 10 level story characters like luke then u can chose what time period like ANH ESB ROTJ and onceyour done with them u unlocka NJO version you also get revan malak maul everyone with a lightsaber what do u think

Great Vengeance
Kotor 3 is enough for me.

FeceMan
A working Star Wars Galaxies that does what was promised.

Dark Lord Plo
A Dynasty Warriors-type game would be cool. I know it would need some work (better controls),but i think it would be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.