Will Mary Jane die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bballplayer123
I have been wondering does anyone think that they will kill off MJ or make her disappear for a while in any of the movies? Maybe 5 or 6 if they have it?

xmarksthespot
I think there's a rumour Dunst is making Spider-Man 3 her last one. But I don't get why she would leave such a successful franchise.

Doc Ock
I hope she dies.

Dunst sucks as MJ.

bballplayer123
Yes true she isnt that good of an actor... but maybe shell stay and well change our minds. Man I really hope she dont die- but there needs to be some moments when we think she will. And I dont want to see her leave the franchise as well- hate to see other actors/actresses taking over parts done by different actor/actresses originally.

xmarksthespot
If Dunst leaves they'd probably kill her off and bring in a Gwen Stacey character rather than replace her with a new MJ.

bballplayer123
Yah thatd be the smart thing to do but I hope she dont leave it wont be the same

Freaky Zeeky
Of course she'll die.

AnimeComicGirl
I hope she dies. She cant act. she only good for the wet t shirt scenes with her nipples popping out the ****.

munkiesarus
Ouch.

I suppose MJ should die...or they could do that whole on a modeling trip but plane explodes midflight or whatever, though it WAS pretty lame, it was some fan who kidnapped her roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Which is why Gwen Stacy should have been introduced first...with the rest of the movies forgetting her relationship + babies with Norman. Yuck.

ilvorlandobloom
aw, i hope she doesnt die! i like kirsten dunst!

blaise
@@@@ i hate those 2 actors in spiderman i don't think they look good ....blah thats why i didn't watch the second cause they weren't goodlookinn.........only one whose good lookin is the goblin ..the son...and hes goin to dyeee.so that deprsessed me ...

in the animation of spiderman both peter and maryjane looked goood..and maryjane dies and than comes back as a clone ...the water thing and than dies again ..

Bad Wolf
Originally posted by bballplayer123
I have been wondering does anyone think that they will kill off MJ or make her disappear for a while in any of the movies? Maybe 5 or 6 if they have it?

God i hope so

blaise
her character ils annoyin the movieeee.. and yes i hated the nip scene ...i was like .......groannnnin u've got to be kiddin me....

Mr Parker
As much as I would love to see that happen since they screwed up her character so badly making her nothing at all like the mary jane from the comics-for some reason hollywood doesnt want to show the true mary jane character on screen because they did that with her in the 90's cartoon as well making her much more like gwen stacy and nothing like mary jane which is what they did in the movies as well,as much as I would love to see mary jane killed off,that will never happen as long as sony is producing these films. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Of course she'll die.

Wishful thinking.Again as much as I would to see that happen-I would love to see it happen because that was stupid for them to have her find out his identity because thats just going to lead to that damn marriage which is what made me stop reading spidey.But as much as I would to see that happen for that reason and the reason I said earlier,its never going to happen with this franchise. mad

doctorstrongbad
If she doesn't want to make any more movies they have to do something with MJ. She will either die or breakup with Peter and move away.

blaise
ohh she was different from the carttoon 90's from the comics too?

who was she in the comics hence from the catoon?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
If she doesn't want to make any more movies they have to do something with MJ. She will either die or breakup with Peter and move away.

Trust me they will just get somebody else to replace Dunst as MJ.Now if they cant get McGuire to change his mind and do another sequel,then I have a hard time believing they will make anymore sequels.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by blaise
ohh she was different from the carttoon 90's from the comics too?

who was she in the comics hence from the catoon?

No her character in the cartoon was pretty much the same way as it was in the movies.In both cases,she was nice and sweet and likeable and she was never that way in the comics.In the comics she was a stuck up airhead which neither version showed us. mad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mr Parker
No her character in the cartoon was pretty much the same way as it was in the movies.In both cases,she was nice and sweet and likeable and she was never that way in the comics.In the comics she was a stuck up airhead which neither version showed us. mad

yeah she was a red headed B*tch

Mr Parker
Yeah and hollywood has yet to portray her character accurately.The idiots. mad

bballplayer123
And I think they messed up when showing Peters true identity in the third movie already. I thought theyd wait until the third film at least. But I guess they had to or she would get married.

xmarksthespot
Ironically I'd say the most likely option would be to kill off movie MJ, who has been likened to Gwen. Then bring in a Gwen with MJ's real personality.

munkiesarus
But that would ruin the Peter-MJ thing...Spider-Man has always been a bit about MJ and Peter always getting back together.

If Dunst doesn't sign on, they could always bring in a new character...no comic book film has reached that point where casting a new person might be necessary, so we're all safe for now, but soon...soon, the faces of our heroes might change.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bballplayer123
And I think they messed up when showing Peters true identity in the third movie already. I thought theyd wait until the third film at least. But I guess they had to or she would get married.

I was hoping against hope but I was hoping she would get married to Jameson.Anything to prevent that freaking damn marriage of Mj and Pete that eternally ruined the spiderman comics for me forever. mad Please lets have MJ die in the next film.Its the least they could do since they have ruined the spidey mythos big time with so many mistakes in these films. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ironically I'd say the most likely option would be to kill off movie MJ, who has been likened to Gwen. Then bring in a Gwen with MJ's real personality.

It would be the best thing that they could do now at this point but until these movies get redone and restarted in the future and are done by someone who knows what they are doing,like they thankfully did with the Batman franchise,Mary Jane will never die,they will just get another actress to replace her and Gwen Stacy will never be in a sequel.

Next Venom_girl
I'd rather see him with Black Cat or Gwen Stacy.

libreg
gwen stacy would't come up cause it just wouldn't follow the comics. Then again, nothing in the movies have followed the comics. And Im actually glad they didn't cause its a movie so...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Jesus

spencerspider
I hope Mary Jane dies by Harry placing a bomb in her mouth and blowing the hell out of her.That would make Peter finally be able to kill Harry now he has hurt Peter very deeply. And change Peter's girl to Gwen Stacy cuz I hate Mary Jane.

doctorstrongbad
If she does die I hope they bring in an actress that 1. can act and 2. is hot. That's not always easy to find these days.

F_doomed
According To the interweb she hopes Petey dies.... She wont though she a key character to the spidy persona..... the no mater what i do the ones i love will get hurt.....

F_doomed
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I'd rather see him with Black Cat or Gwen Stacy.

I would like to see me with black cat.....Good image........STOP LOOKING PERVS mad

hotsauce6548
I doubt she'll die. She didn't in the comics; she won't in the movies.

Dark Thor
i wished she would.

spencerspider
i wish harry would put a bomb in her mouth and blow her to bits!!!! hahhahaha

sprintpcs
I really doubt they would kill her off.

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I hope she dies.

Dunst sucks as MJ.

I'm not such an ******* to think, "GOD I HOPE SHE'S DIES CAUSE SHE SUCKS AS MJ!"

All you ***** @$$ @$$holes complaining about Dunst's acting all the time really piss me off.

Well thank God you aren't Sony because you know jack ****

P.S Doc Ock get off your high horse allready.

TheVileOne
Kirsten Dunst isn't my favorite actress either. I just *GASP* enjoy her performance in the movies and don't think they should replace her! Why is that so radical?

I don't buy into this silly "GWEMJ" thing. I think Dunst's Mary Jane is in line with her comics counter-part, just because she's not a superficial party girl, doesn't mean her character is unfaithful to the comics. They just incorporated more of the growth and depth Mary Jane gained over the years.

I really don't see any of Gwen Stacy in it at all. But if there was...maybe people like Doc Ock could stop whining about it.

WindDancer
Comic book wise...they should have kill this character way back in the early 90's. I mean, Marvel is so stupid by killing Karen Page and Betty Ross Banner and letting that lame MJ woman continue to live. Is an outrage! mad

I don't mind Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane in the Sony's Man-Spider movies. I find her quite lovely. But is better if they kill her in the third film.

DarthLazious
No she will not die and if Spider-Man 3 will be her last Spider-Man movie then I doubt they will make any more sequels after 3.

scorpionlord
no way will MJ dies,thats like killing off minnie mouse or losie Lane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.