Man Code

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Short'n'Sweet
I have a guy friend, and he is kinda hinting he likes me (not you Ryan)
And i was wondering if you Gents could give me some ideas of how the man code works.like for example.

A friend allways says " If You have nothing to do over the weekend maybe we could get together and watch a movie or some thing?"
is that code for " i want to rape you/" or some thing? confused not sure i'm what my name says "short'n'sweet" i don't know about any of this sorta stuff. embarrasment

Short'n'Sweet
come on guys please help me?

Short'n'Sweet
well you all Temporally suck chicken wings. i'm in need of some help here,please.

Rogue Jedi
"if you have nothing to do over the weekend, maybe we could get together or something"....this is a clue that he does like you in a romantic way, but he is too shy to come out and say it.

barge
im gay

carnival_junkie
Just remember that if you ask a GUY for advice, you own him a blowjob...

But yeah. Since I'm a girl, it doesnt count.

Just... go for it. The worst that can happen is that he'll say no...

And Rogue Jedi, I want you to marry me because you have Dante in your Avatar AND your singature.

barge
Originally posted by barge
im gay tbh

Trance/Paragon
Originally posted by barge
im gay lal

barge
Originally posted by Trance/Paragon
lal dnt lal at my condition!!!_!1+12

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
Just remember that if you ask a GUY for advice, you own him a blowjob...

But yeah. Since I'm a girl, it doesnt count.

Just... go for it. The worst that can happen is that he'll say no...

And Rogue Jedi, I want you to marry me because you have Dante in your Avatar AND your singature.
*crosses arms and waits* laughing

Trance/Paragon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*crosses arms and waits* laughing <-- cares!

Rogue Jedi
kidding!!! only interested in one woman in the world here.

Short'n'Sweet
ok sorta got side traked here, but ok. I'm not the shy one, trust me i'm not, the guy is the shy one.Just trying to get advice on how the man code works.and NO blowjobs for any one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.