Jaden Korr vs. TPM Obi Wan vs. ESB Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the Mandalorian training camp on Dxun...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
keninja

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan takes this.

Emperor Revan
Yeah right, Jaden would win. He defeated Ragnos' spirit who was inside a Dark Jedi master and had a Sith sword. He competes with Kyle Katarn. Jaden is a Jedi knight whereas the other two are not. This wouldn't even be much of a challenge IMO.

Darth_Glentract
Jaden wasnt very good. I keep hearing all this crap about experince, then somehow Jaden becomes a knight in like two months. Its all crap. Jaden would lose to Obi-wan. Ragnos' spirit was killing Tavion by itself. She would have died without outside interfernce in a little while anyway. I will find the link and post it soon.

Emperor Revan
Did you see all the Jedi and Dark Jedi he ploughed through before fighting Tavion? Hundreds. These are other Jedi trained at Luke's academy and he went through them like a bulldozer. Jaden is pretty smart but does lack some experience. His level headedness would still help him though. Remember, he defeated Tavion and competed with Kyle.

General Zodiac
I say TPM Obi-Wan is a good match for ESB Luke. TPM Obi was better trained.

2Tidus!
Jaden is at the level of Kyle KAtarn, who was at that time a Jedi Master. He defeated three mature Sith's, Rosh Penin, and those three guys who were helping him. Later on in the game he fought more and more sith, You can't even call them juts Dark Jedi. They could weild dual sabers and staff sabers, use force rage, drain, lithgning, and even grip!

Emperor Revan
They had no Sith teachings and the Force was infused into their body so they had no experience, they weren't Sith they were Dark Jedi. Even IF they were Sith, they would only be Sith apprentices.

General Zodiac
Still Obi and Luke wouldn't be masters or knights.

Emperor Revan
Exactly. Jaden is a powerful Jedi knight and so I think he would win.

Now who would win between ESB Luke and TPM Obi? Luke could compete with Vader contrary to popular belief and while Vader's definitely better, Luke really surprised him and got a couple hits in. On the other hand, TPM Obi could almost compete with Maul and he did cut Maul's lightsaber in half. It's close IMO but I think TPM Obi would win between the two.

2Tidus!
PLus, Jaden would use the septer to kick A$$

General Zodiac
I'm going with Obi-Wan too. He had more training then Luke and more control of the force.

Emperor Revan
True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.