Yoda and Mace vs Revan and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apex512
Yoda and Mace vs Revan and Malak

Power Level:
Yoda and Mace(during ROTS)
Revan and Malak(during their fight on the Star Forge)

plains of Naboo(similar to where the Gungans fought the Trade Federation so nobody has an advantage)

Revan and Malak were best friends and would pull off some great team attacks while Yoda and Mace were one and two of the Jedi council and could also pull off great tactics in battle. All are great force users so the fight would eventually boil down to lightsaber combat, who would win people?

It wouldn't be Yoda vs Revan while Mace fought Malak because these teams would work together and watch each other's back. In the end will Mace and Yoda walk with victory or will the darkside prevail. I'm for Yoda and Mace as of now.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Y & M win

General Zodiac
Mace's form is used for battling the darkside so he has the edge and Yoda will jump around and keep them off guard.

Emperor Revan
I would actually say Yoda and Mace because they would work together I think. Plus this is Revan during the Star Forge and not at his max. This Revan might be weaker than Yoda and I think Mace would beat Malak so that's my opinion.

Darth Infidus
Revan would occupy them with force while Malak presses the attack.

General Zodiac
Yoda would counter Revan with the force and Mace will use the Vaapad form to kill Malak.

Fishy
Malak is a great lightsaber fighter the best of his time second to Revan... He does have more experience then Mace but their fight would not pass fast.

Revan is already powerful but has not regained his memorry's yet he would have a hard time against Yoda and because he wouldn't remember any practice matches against Vandar or even how Vandar fights his chances are a lot lower. Yoda would probably defeat Revan. But it would be a hard fight.

If Malak somehow manages to defeat Mace I would give him a chance against Yoda mostly because Yoda just had an incredibly hard fight, well Malak did too but still. Malak has a shot... I don't htink they will win however.

darth-yoda
yoda and mace will win revan and malak are strong yoda would face malak first mace keeps revan occupied yoda kills malak after a average battle time mace and yoda could take revan he s not at his peak

Emperor Revan
The fight would be close I think. Revan would be very close to Yoda's power and Malak would be very close to Mace's power. However, I think Malak would fall to Mace first and then even if Revan could defeat Yoda he wouldn't be able to defeat Mace as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.