Does Anyone Watch Fireworks Anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
well... do you?

JoeyLewis
Only on TV. With the AC cranking and a nice chilled highball. The hell with the crowds!

Rob Owns You
no

Morning_Glory
me either.. havent seen fireworks in yrs

GuitarBunny
nah

Moosooman
only the ones in my pocket wink lol joke :P

Morning_Glory
you have fireworks in your pocket blink

should i be grossed out?

Lana
I don't care much for fireworks.

I'll probably go out and see them tonight, though, my friends and I are using it as an excuse to hang out.

Morning_Glory
confused okkkk

Short'n'Sweet
i love fire works.And yes i still watch them

shellie
Ill be leaving shortly to take my daughters to see the fireworks.

LLG
I sometimes watch the fireworks. Later on I'm probably going to watch them.

-Funky Punk-
i do.. they sound awsome when they pop under water..

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
well... do you?
nope.

theReject
I watched fireworks...my neighbors' fireworks.

sexylexy32
Nope not much anymore... but tons of neighbors do them. If it weren't for all the stupid trees by my house I could probably see some cool ones

shellie
I went and it sucked.

DanZeke25
Hell yeah!! i always watch fireworks.. and light them off too... I would hate to have 4th of July with no fireworks

silver_tears
Me and my friends make a huge bonfire on the beach and watch them all the time big grin

LiL nAstY GirL
I watched 'um with Mike love

Imaginary
Yeah, I love fireworks embarrasment

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Imaginary
Yeah, I love fireworks embarrasment

me too! big grin

I use my friends kids as an excuse to go see 'em and then I watch them and go "oooh" and "aaahh" ..the international firework code. laughing out loud

You never get too old for fireworks!
my nan is 83 and she still loves them!

silvertsume
i hav a burn on mi hand from from fireworks... sad

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by silvertsume
i hav a burn on mi hand from from fireworks... sad

aww petpet

thats why I always go to professional displays and don't try them myself..

Wolflet
i think fireworks are boring now erm...becides we rarely get them here, always rains

Ronny
well... do you? last night i did.. but it was awesome a bunch of my drunked guy friends were setting them off

wuTa
i love fire works....i watch them, but its funner lighting off your on, as long as you know what your doing

a1hsauce
ya fireworks are pretty awesome....though i couldnt get much sleep cause i kept hearing them go off last night

Ronny
as long as you know what your doing? dude theres a wick and a lighter you take the lighter flick it and you get fire then you use the fire to light the wick then back off... i dont think you need to know what your doing unless your stupid enough to try and eat it once its lit

cindy8219
I looooooooooove fireworks. I could see them through my window so I didn't have to go out.

Pandemoniac
well... do you?

Sure! I still like sitting in the garden at new years day watching fireworks with my friends and shit-loads of booze going 'ooooh-aaaah'
And on queens-day here there is fire-works above the rivers just 2 miles away, and you can sit outside of bars having a beer watching it, beats my lava-lamp

wuTa
Originally posted by Ronny
as long as you know what your doing? dude theres a wick and a lighter you take the lighter flick it and you get fire then you use the fire to light the wick then back off... i dont think you need to know what your doing unless your stupid enough to try and eat it once its lit

you'd be suprise.....kids lose fingers all the time when they light off fireworks...why the **** do you think there illegal in certain states

Ronny
Originally posted by wuTa
you'd be suprise.....kids lose fingers all the time when they light off fireworks...why the **** do you think there illegal in certain states unfit enviornments stick out tongue

i know kids get there fingers blown off but kids shoulkdnt be handleing them

Xtremechik2
The only fireworks I watched this year were the ones that my friends and I bought and set off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.