Wrestling with pigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pig Wrestler
Have you tried it? There is no greater rush than slamming the little ****ers on the ground and hearing the ref slam his hand on the mud for the third time. God damn pig wrestling gets me excited! Uhhhhh.

Moosooman
Thats it i'm calling the rpsca this is tricly a violation of animal cruelty laws

Pig Wrestler
Uhhh, bi tch you want to be chokeslammed?
I AM THE GREATEST PIG WRESTLING RED NECK OF ALL TIME!!! Uhhhhh.

You calling me a bi tch? Uhhhh.

barge
lal i r teh try guy one day meight thanx

Moosooman
I'm sorry but you are blatently a delinquent and i am about to telephone for a constable

Pig Wrestler
Uhhh. If you was in my ring right now you would wish your mother had came out of the closet and not stayed in her worthless relationship with your father!!! Uhhh.

Moosooman
Originally posted by Pig Wrestler
Uhhh. If you was in my ring right now you would wish your mother had came out of the closet and not stayed in her worthless relationship with your father!!! Uhhh.

I say the local police shall here of this! Young man!

Pig Wrestler
Uhhhh, police eh? I specialize in handling/wrestling pigs, so the police would be no problem! Uhhh.

Moosooman
lol >< amg your funny

barge
m00se keeps mongoulen slave kids in his bacement #.#

Moosooman
no thats doctordoom meight

Pig Wrestler
I'd like to watch those slaves fight to death! And then I body slam the winner! Uhhh. *flexes*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.