So, I cleaned my toilet the other day.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
then FJ uses the bathroom. i walk in and the stench hits me. i look inside the toilet and it looks like a bean burrito exploded!!!!! laughing

dark1365
lol smart.......

Df02
fascinating

JoeyLewis
In other News tonight... In Iraq.... embarrasment

Trance/Paragon
err ok, weirdo

dark1365
Originally posted by Trance/Paragon
err ok, weirdo
Look who's talking, jerk.

Pyrofly
nice way to make sure everyone knows about that RJ

Mong
Originally posted by dark1365
Look who's talking, jerk. Retard

Trance/Paragon
Look who's talking, jerk. at least i dont talk about the contents of my bog...jerrrrk

barge
can i haff j00 peanuts ?
/barge

dark1365
at least i dont talk about the contents of my bog...jerrrrk
Wtf are you talking about? What the f**k?

Trance/Paragon
Wtf are you talking about? What the f**k? ???? bog = toilet, i assume your american...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
then FJ uses the bathroom. i walk in and the stench hits me. i look inside the toilet and it looks like a bean burrito exploded!!!!! laughing

why would you look inside the toilet... you must have some obsession with what comes out of other people's body sick

Rogue Jedi
so i am weirdo? whatever, man.

barge
ffs can i haff j00 peanuts?

Trance/Paragon
so i am weirdo? whatever, man. gettin a boner over terd in your toilet

thats weird....seriously

Moosooman

Rogue Jedi
gettin a boner over terd in your toilet

thats weird....seriously
first of all, learn to spell. secondly, if i want to talk about a TURD here, i will. FJ and i have been members here a long time, and most other members here talk about what they want to talk about when they want to talk about it. I just thought it was funny, thats all. If you dont, then thats your business.

barge
i jus wnt turd peanuts

Rogue Jedi
i have had those too.

barge
i wnt j00s meight?

Trance/Paragon
first of all, learn to spell. secondly, if i want to talk about a TURD here, i will. FJ and i have been members here a long time, and most other members here talk about what they want to talk about when they want to talk about it. I just thought it was funny, thats all. If you dont, then thats your business. sorry meight, didnt no this was a grammer test

Rogue Jedi
grammar has nothing to do with it, its just good manners and courtesy, or lack thereof, that bothers me.

Pyrofly
hes really getting on your nerves eh RJ?

Trance/Paragon
Originally posted by Pyrofly
hes really getting on your nerves eh RJ? nein meight nein

barge
neinage

Pyrofly
?? huh do you know how to spell? cause i have no idea what you just said

Trance/Paragon
?? huh do you know how to spell? cause i have no idea what you just said lal irl

Pyrofly
huh
i dont like people who confuse me so therefor i dont like you

Pig Wrestler
huh
i dont like people who confuse me so therefor i dont like you Someone as stupid as you must get confused alot. Guess you don't like many people?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Mong
Retard

are we really gonna do this again?

Pyrofly
laughing out loud i dislike many people but not cause they confuse me

edida
first of all, learn to spell. secondly, if i want to talk about a TURD here, i will. FJ and i have been members here a long time, and most other members here talk about what they want to talk about when they want to talk about it. I just thought it was funny, thats all. If you dont, then thats your business. first of all, it is indeed weird to be so preoccupied with what is expelled from the alimentary tract of yourself and others. secondly, you might want to scan a psyche 101 textbook before your next post to keep from revealing so much about yourself to the rest of us.

Morbid4Daniel
Damn it, I jsut had Taco's for dinner! AAAGH.

edida
hiyew morbid4d (hiyew=Texas greeting) long time no see! glad to be back & catch up on your 'ragious threads. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
This thread attracted a lot of now-banned people. I wonder what that says abou the people who get banned... confused

Oh, and about the thread...

sick

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by edida
first of all, it is indeed weird to be so preoccupied with what is expelled from the alimentary tract of yourself and others. secondly, you might want to scan a psyche 101 textbook before your next post to keep from revealing so much about yourself to the rest of us.
well, different strokes for different folks. i think it's funny, FJ thought it was hilarious, as do several other people. it's not like i was staring at it and became hypnotized. it's just a joke, man. also, i will reveal whatever i want to reveal here, and if others dont like it, they can just avoid reading my posts. it's the moderators jobs here to decree what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for discussion, not yours. it's the off topic forum, after all. smile

edida
don't put words in my mouth, man. never did i or any of the other people who were giving you flack about your immature potty humor, implied that you did not have the right to do so, also i don't give a sh*t what you reveal about yourself on this global venue, especially since you do not seem to possess the wherewithal to know why it may not be in your best interest to do so. if you and your life-partner think that was humorous, have a ball man, have a ball.

Rogue Jedi
secondly, you might want to scan a psyche 101 textbook before your next post to keep from revealing so much about yourself to the rest of us.
are you speaking for every member here? are you the designated spokesman? funny that only you are getting riled up about this. people talk about this stuff all the time here. also, dont try to match wits with me, because i am not going to waste my time doing so. just let it go, man. you seem to have a beef against me for whatever reason, for what i do not know, nor do i care. if you dont like the subject, avoid the thread, simple as that. this is a very peaceful place, but people like you cause unnecessary drama.

chelsea17
confused

Morning_Glory

are you hot?

Rogue Jedi
you mean as in temperature wise?

Morning_Glory
nevermind... blink you just answered my question

Rogue Jedi
sort of warm here at work. AC is on the fritz. what exactly was your question?

chelsea17
I get so confused too easily

Fionnuala
oh blahh..unconfusion is over rated..yes

chelsea17
yeah it is.

Rogue Jedi
huh? laughing out loud

chelsea17
laughing rj, you're worse than me

Rogue Jedi
NUH UH!!!!!!

chelsea17
UH HUH!!!!! stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
scissors

Rogue Jedi
you big boogerhead!!! laughing out loud

chelsea17
Who is?

Rogue Jedi
we all are, in our own cute little ways.

Rogue Jedi
almost quitting time!!!

chelsea17
not meeeeee i'm not a booger head, that's just nasty

edida
there you go again, fabricating my dialog for me. give it up man, i am capable of speaking for myself. as for having a battle of wits w/you, forget it, i never attack an unarmed man. you just don't seem to get it, as i said before, i don't give a fu*k what you say on-line. my beef w/you was your arrogant response to the people who thought you were being weird. they had a valid point and you talked down to them. i will ALWAYS unload on someone who does that whether it be you or some other **** ****

Rogue Jedi
well, i guess i am just a stupid idiot who cant think or talk for himself at all. why do they put up with me here? thank god i have you to point that out for me.you seem to have the IQ of a NASA rocket scientist, so by all means, share your wisdom with us, O wise one.

Morning_Glory
eat

Rogue Jedi
my thoughts exactly.....*drinks from the toilet*

PrinceofBlades
my thoughts exactly.....*drinks from the toilet*

no expression A new meaning to "clean enough to eat from"...

Rogue Jedi
i keep my toilet squeaky clean!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
hiyew morbid4d (hiyew=Texas greeting) long time no see! glad to be back & catch up on your 'ragious threads. stick out tongue
Hey hey hey. stick out tongue How are ya? Lol

edida
anytime

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud laughing out loud ...man. i just cannot stop laughing!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
the pain!!!!! eek! big grin the bloody pain!!!!! it hurts to laugh so damn hard!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance smile stick out tongue beer

edida
no doubt a condition brought on from drinking from the toilet.

Rogue Jedi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! laughing out loud tell me more!!!!!! laughing you are so frigging funny!!!!!! blink huh no

edida
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey hey hey. stick out tongue How are ya? Lol we b just fine y'all .been gone for a couple of weeks. me and some buds rode all the way from Texas to new Hampshire for a motorcycle rally. came back through Tennessee to catch the all-girl rally there. we were not welcomed with open arms. girls get their own clubs and now they don't need us anymore..soon we will be the bitches riding 1 up behind our wimmin! big grin big grin big grin start some more therads, girl.

edida
thanks, i thought so too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.