Independence Day? - US Is A British' Financial Colony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.rense.com/general66/rit.htm

on my regular visit to rence.com..i came across this

'''On Independence Day, it is sobering to remember that the U.S. has been a financial colony of Britain for almost 100 years. This is confirmed by the "Col. E.M. House Report", a chilling 10-page "progress report" dated June 10, 1919, which portrays the United States in exactly these terms.'''

what do you make of it?

KidRock
I think Britain has been the United States lapdog for the past 50 years, more so in the past years Bush has been in office.

Deano
be thankful, we are the only country that stands by your side

Novusordo
Nice find Deano and is stunning confirmation of what global conspiracy researchers have been saying for years - the United States was never free from England and never has been!

While on the face of it, British forces de-colonized the Americas and pulled out BUT left their bloodlines in the positions of power so really, they never left atall.

Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgans own the U.S Federal Reserve bank and the governmental system and therfore, run the USA. THAT IS DOCUMENTALLY PROVEABLE!

Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgans are all off-shoots from the British and European royalty and in Illuminati terms, they are subservent to them, so ultimately, the British crown runs the USA.

Novusordo
Originally posted by KidRock
I think Britain has been the United States lapdog for the past 50 years, more so in the past years Bush has been in office.

yes on the "movie screen" it would seem so but thats becuase its a "movie screen".

The real power is excersized behind the sceens, outside of public view but dont take it from me...

KidRock
Originally posted by Novusordo
yes on the "movie screen" it would seem so but thats becuase its a "movie screen".

The real power is excersized behind the sceens, outside of public view but dont take it from me...

I wont take it from you.. becuase you have no idea what your talking about. Bush can talk Britain into doing whatever he wants (ie. War in Iraq).

Novusordo
I wont take it from you.. becuase you have no idea what your talking about. Bush can talk Britain into doing whatever he wants (ie. War in Iraq).

ahh, the joys of blissfull ignorance laughing

Deano
tis true

KidRock
ahh, the joys of blissfull ignorance laughing

I know your ignorant, no need to tell me.

Deano

no he cant

KidRock
Originally posted by Deano
no he cant

Typical brainwashed Brit.

Deano

from what ive read from your posts, its you who is brainwashed.
you have no clue what so ever what is going on in your country, none what so ever

KidRock
from what ive read from your posts, its you who is brainwashed.
you have no clue what so ever what is going on in your country, none what so ever

You should know what is going on in my country, considering we are controlling yours.

Deano
You should know what is going on in my country, considering we are controlling yours.

read the first post rolling on floor laughing
your country cant control shit anyway

KidRock
read the first post rolling on floor laughing
your country cant control shit anyway

I read the post, and if anything Britain is just a colony used by the US for soldiers.

Deano
nah, our soldiers who do a better job than your soldiers
how many of our soldiers have your army killed in friendly fire?
sickening display

KidRock
nah, our soldiers who do a better job than your soldiers
sickening display

You just proved my point, the U.S. uses Britain and its soldiers. They are just an expendable resource to the U.S. becuase Bush has them wrapped so tightly around his pinky.

Deano
You just proved my point, the U.S. uses Britain and its soldiers. They are just an expendable resource to the U.S. becuase Bush has them wrapped so tightly around his pinky.

Balls.

just face reality and look at the real problems that face america, and soon, the rest of the world. im not having a pop at you but you have no idea what is really going on. everyones freedoms are at stake. try not to be another sheep in the herd. do some research and stop being brainwashed. cos it upsets me to see sad
lets not turn this into a country vs country war. its just pointless

KidRock
Balls.

just face reality and look at the real problems that face america, and soon, the rest of the world. im not having a pop at you but you have no idea what is really going on. everyones freedoms are at stake. try not to be another sheep in the herd. do some research and stop being brainwashed. cos it upsets me to see sad
lets not turn this into a country vs country war. its just pointless

It is not intended to be a country vs country war. I am just stateing the fact Britain is the U.S. lapdog and that is a fact. Not some of your conspiracy theory crap. A conspiracy theory would be that Bush has all the member of parliment(which I wouldnt doubt) on payroll. Heck he already has Blair on it.

Deano
blair went to war cos he believed it was right,and cos usa and uk are friends.
thats why.

KidRock
blair went to war cos he believed it was right,and cos usa and uk are friends.
thats why.

You can use the word "friend" if you want..

Deano
bush is a puppet

random info i know, just thought id inform you.

KidRock
bush is a puppet

random info i know, just thought id inform you.

You know what I am saying is the truth so your trying to reinforce your mind into thinking otherwise, it is normal for you to think what your thinking after you just found out your country is on a short leash and being beatin around.

GuitarBunny
be thankful, we are the only country that stands by your side

that is kinda true confused

we'd have the Frech but they don't like us big grin
they're useless anyway

finti
well deano here you go again with not knowing what the hell you are talking about

] sad too see the ignorance of some no no

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
that is kinda true confused

we'd have the Frech but they don't like us big grin
they're useless anyway

Jacque Chirac hates your country. The general populous thimk america kicks ass, but I for one am against the war in Iraq and anything the god fearing, bigoted, christian conservatives say to justify it.

KidRock
Originally posted by finti
]well deano here you go again with not knowing what the hell you are talking about

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Deano
its not funnyerm

IceWithin
I personally think KidRock is a jackass, but in this conversation I think he's pretty much right.

Deano
rigth about what? he repeats the same thing..lapdog blah blah
like that is suppose to bother me
is anyone gonna comment on the link?erm

finti
are you gonna get the facts straight?

botankus

Deano walked right into this one by asking this question and KidRock completely ignored what was possibly the best setup for him in his life!

I won't tell you how KidRock could have responded, but it could have started some major heat between the two.

Deano
and now he's gonna read your post and respond to it now isnt he roll eyes (sarcastic)
well done

Deano
are you gonna get the facts straight?

they are straight

botankus
and now he's gonna read your post and respond to it now isnt he roll eyes (sarcastic)
well done

So what? He missed his chance. Big strike out for KidRock.

finti
yeah very straight and accurate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
yeah very straight and accurate roll eyes (sarcastic)

britain is the main country that will stand by usa, other countrys do aswell but britain are the true mugs.

IceWithin
rigth about what? he repeats the same thing..lapdog blah blah
like that is suppose to bother me
is anyone gonna comment on the link?erm
I don't think KidRock's point was to bother you, but to let you know how he thinks. erm
And yeah, he keeps one with the 'lapdog' thing, but that's because you both were arguing about britain being Bush's lapdog. (or britain's prime minister, whatever.)
And when I say I agree with him, I'm pretty damn sure you understand what I mean.

finti
it only seems like that because chimp boy Tony always holding Dubyas hand, the real truth is that there are plenty of countries that back up US after all some of the suporting countriues are allied through Nato and feel that they are obligated too suport US..................... unlike some other NAto countries around though.
That the Brits feel like they are the true mugs is just plain ignorance

Deano
Originally posted by IceWithin
I don't think KidRock's point was to bother you, but to let you know how he thinks. erm
And yeah, he keeps one with the 'lapdog' thing, but that's because you both were arguing about britain being Bush's lapdog. (or britain's prime minister, whatever.)
And when I say I agree with him, I'm pretty damn sure you understand what I mean.

it was to bother me, cos he keeps repeating it

IceWithin
it was to bother me, cos he keeps repeating it

ok whatever, I wouldnt use the word lapdog, but I agree with what he said.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I wouldn't say Britain is Bush's lapdog, I'd say the labour party are bushes lapdog(s).

finti
Tony is Dubyas little pet monkey

Novusordo
Ahh guys don't get me all teary with the memories of my blissfull ignorance days when I thought exactly like you guys... i.e, the sheople.

Though studying the global conspiracy for nearly 3 years and knowing the truth about things is quite upsetting but I'd never go back to my blissfull ignorance days if I had a choice. No way.

You guys need to get you're heads out the sand and stop pushing the obvious away just becuase it sucks.

finti
global conspiracy huh? yeah right

WindDancer
UK still rules over the USA....don't believe me then how do you explain New England?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
ok so that means Norse men still rule parts of France due to Normandy ?big grin

Novusordo
global conspiracy huh? yeah right

Study it for yourself and see.

Deano
they dont wannaerm

finti
who said anything about not looking into it, and it still is utherly crap

KidRock
Tony is Dubyas little pet monkey

Exactly.

they dont wannaerm

You complain about us not studying and seeing, yet you cant open your eyes in this thread and recognize the fact that Britain can be talked into doing whatever Bush wants. Britain is the puppet, and Bush is the master.

Deano
Exactly.

You complain about us not studying and seeing, yet you cant open your eyes in this thread and recognize the fact that Britain can be talked into doing whatever Bush wants. Britain is the puppet, and Bush is the master.

bush is a puppet, and you are brainwashed beyond belief. you love your country but dont seem to mind that they are setting up a control grid all around you. if you want to be a free american then wake up before its too late. please.
i cant argue with you because you are too blind to see the real problems
bush cant talk blair into doing anything he wants, not at all. if you read the info in the link. you will see quite the opposite infosmile
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html
if you really love america you will watch these documentarys.

KidRock
bush is a puppet, and you are brainwashed beyond belief. you love your country but dont seem to mind that they are setting up a control grid all around you. if you want to be a free american then wake up before its too late. please.
i cant argue with you because you are too blind to see the real problems
bush cant talk blair into doing anything he wants, not at all. if you read the info in the link. you will see quite the opposite infosmile
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html
if you really love america you will watch these documentarys.

Lol keep spitting out all your information Deano in a desperate attempt to make your mind belive what you want it to, but its not going to help. You know the truth, I dont need to explain it to you anymore.

Alpha Centauri
KidRock, genuine question for you here. Not an attack, a question.

Do you generally believe in your mind that Bush is NOT a puppet, that he is a good president who actually makes good decisions and knows what he's doing?

Genuine question.

-AC

Deano
Lol keep spitting out all your information Deano in a desperate attempt to make your mind belive what you want it to, but its not going to help. You know the truth, I dont need to explain it to you anymore.

yes i do know the truth. well done. want me to help you to understand?

Deano
bush hasnt a clue what he is doing..he is on vacation

botankus
Actually, I saw on TV today it's his 59th birthday. Where are the Happy Birthday threads? LOL

Sadako of Girth
Kidrock.
Blair and a few others might be influenced by Bush as he knows that he would get the same ignorant treatment that Chirac got courtesy of the US administration, but the citizens of this country are NOT governed by Bush... We see right through him..
Did you see the size of our anti-war protests.... Probably not as when Bush was over here at the time he went to great lengths to have his televised visit route avoid them through fear of the US public questioning the validity of the invasion of iraq.
Most of Britain hates Blair. And Bush too....

Blackleaf

Blackleaf
Conspiracy theorists like myself believe modern history reflects a long-term conspiracy by an international financial elite to enslave humanity.

Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.

The real villains are at the heart of our economic and cultural life. They are the dynastic families who own the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve and associated cartels. They also control the World Bank and IMF and most of the world's Intelligence agencies. Their identity is secret but Rothschild is certainly one of them. The Bank of England was "nationalized" in 1946 but the power to create money remained in the same hands.

England is in fact a financial oligarchy run by the "Crown" which refers to the "City of London" not the Queen. The City of London is run by the Bank of England, a private corporation. The square-mile-large City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. As the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law.

On the contrary, the bankers dictate to the British Parliament. In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote that, "six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all." Vincent Vickers, a director of the Bank of England from 1910-1919 blamed the City for the wars of the world. ("Economic Tribulation" (1940) cited in Knuth, The Empire of the City, 1943, p 60)

The British Empire was an extension of bankers' financial interests. Indeed, all the non-white colonies (India, Hong Kong, Gibraltar) were "Crown Colonies." They belonged to the City and were not subject to British law although Englishmen were expected to conquer and pay for them.

The Bank of England assumed control of the U.S. during the T.R. Roosevelt administration (1901-1909) when its agent J.P. Morgan took over 25% of American business. (Anton Chaitkin, Treason in America, 1964)

According to the "American Almanac," the bankers are part of a network called the "Club of the Isles" which is an informal association of predominantly European-based royal households including the Queen. The Club of the Isles commands an estimated $10 trillion in assets. It lords over such corporate giants as Royal Dutch Shell, Imperial Chemical Industries, Lloyds of London, Unilever, Lonrho, Rio Tinto Zinc, and Anglo American DeBeers. It dominates the world supply of petroleum, gold, diamonds, and many other vital raw materials; and deploys these assets at the disposal of its geopolitical agenda.

Its goal: to reduce the human population from its current level of over 5 billion people to below 1 billion people within the next two to three generations; to literally ``cull the human herd'' in the interest of retaining their own global power and the feudal system upon which that power is based.

Historian Jeffrey Steinberg could be referring to the US, Canada and Australia when he writes, "England, Scotland, Wales, and, especially, Northern Ireland, are today little more than slave plantations and social engineering laboratories, serving the needs of ...the City of London...

These families constitute a financier oligarchy; they are the power behind the Windsor throne. They view themselves as the heirs to the Venetian oligarchy, which infiltrated and subverted England from the period 1509-1715, and established a new, more virulent, Anglo-Dutch-Swiss strain of the oligarchic system of imperial Babylon, Persia, Rome, and Byzantium....

The City of London dominates the world's speculative markets. A tightly interlocking group of corporations, involved in raw materials extraction, finance, insurance, transportation, and food production, controls the lion's share of the world market, and exerts virtual ``choke point'' control over world industry."

Steinberg belongs to a group of historians associated with economist Lyndon Larouche. They have traced this scourge to the migration of the Venetian mercantile oligarchy to England more than 300 years ago.

Although the Larouche historians do not say so, it appears that many members of this oligarchy were Jews. Cecil Roth writes: "The trade of Venice was overwhelmingly concentrated in the hands of the Jews, the wealthiest of the mercantile class." (The History of the Jews in Venice, 1930)

The Jewish banking families made it a practice to marry their female offspring to spendthrift European aristocrats. In Jewish law, the mixed offspring of a Jewish mother is Jewish. (The male heirs always marry Jews.) For example, in 1878 Hannah Rothschild married Lord Rosebery. who later became Prime Minister. In 1922 Louis Mountbatten, the uncle of Prince Philip and cousin of the Queen married the granddaughter of Jewish banker Ernest Cassel, one of the wealthiest men in the world. Winston Churchill's mother, Jenny (Jacobson) Jerome, was Jewish. By the beginning of the 1900s, there were very few English aristocrat families left that hadn't intermarried with Jews. It was said that, when they visited the Continent, Europeans were surprised to see Jewish looking persons with English titles and accents.

According to L.G. Pine, the Editor of Burke's Peerage , Jews "have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual. So closely linked are the Jews and the lords that a blow against the Jews in this country would not be possible without injuring the aristocracy also." (Tales of the British Aristocracy1957, p.219.)

If they aren't Jewish by intermarriage, many European aristocrats consider themselves descendents of Biblical Hebrews. The Hapsburgs are related by marriage to the Merovingians who claim to be descendents of the Tribe of Benjamin.

In addition, many aristocrats belong to the "British Israel" Movement that believes the British soveriegn is the head of the Anglo Saxon "Lost Tribes" of Israel and that the Apocalyse will see the full reconstitution of the British Empire.

According to Barbara Aho, Rosicrucians and Freemasons, who believe in British Israelism, have a plan to place one of their bloodline on the throne of the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. This positioning of a false messiah whom the world will worship as Christ has been carefully planned and executed over many centuries.

According to Barry Chamish, "there would be no modern state of Israel without British Freemasonry. In the 1860s, the British-Israelite movement was initiated from within Freemasonry. Its goal was to establish a Jewish-Masonic state in the Turkish province of Palestine...Initially, British Jewish Masonic families like the Rothschilds and Montefiores provided the capital to build the infrastructure for the anticipated wave of immigration. However, luring the Jews to Israel was proving difficult. They, simply, liked European life too much to abandon it. So Europe was to be turned into a nightmare for the Jews."

CONCLUSION

I wasted much of my life getting a conventional education, so I feel I am beginning my education anew.

It appears that a vampire-like clique directs the world. This secretive cabal is represented by our dominant political, economic and cultural institutions. Western society has been subverted and western culture is bankrupt. Democracy is a form of social control and the mass media/ education are systems for indoctrination.

Essentially the problem boils down to whether we believe man was made in God's image and has an obligation to lift himself to a higher level of truth, beauty and justice. Naturally monopolists have no use for this and want to define reality to suit their own interests. They have taught us that God is dead and man is just a fancy animal without a divine soul. Culture today tends to deny standards, ideals and goals of any kind. Instead, we are fed an endless diet of trivia and degradation.

Certain elite Jews are an integral part of this elite neo feudal conspiracy. Throughout history they have had a symbiotic relationship with the aristocracy. But ordinary Jews like the serfs were manipulated and persecuted by their elites.

True Judaism like Islam and Christianity affirms the supremacy of God as a moral force. A real Jew, like a true Christian or Muslim cannot perform an immoral act. It's time to reaffirm our belief in God.

Deano
finally some one who talks sense

Deano
Originally posted by Blackleaf
Conspiracy theorists like myself believe modern history reflects a long-term conspiracy by an international financial elite to enslave humanity.

Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.

try explaining that to the ignorant

Ushgarak
Prove any of it.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Prove any of it.

lmao...

Exactly.

Deano
do some research..smile

Darth_Janus
The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Prove up.

Deano
blackleaf on the other page has explained it already
you really want to know more than do some proper research..
people dont make up this stuff for nothing

Evil Dead
I wouldn't say Tony Blair is Bush's lapdog............

true, Tony Blair has ignored the popular opinion of his own country to stand by the United States in rebuilding Iraq. true, by doing so he made Britain another primary target for terrorism when previously most hate by Muslim extremists was directed soly at the United States. At a glance, it does appear that Blair has put his country in a bad situation for no apparent reason.......other than the request of George Bush to do so, making him his lap dog.

If you take a step back......look at global politics and responsibility of those controlling the politics for their individual countries, Blair is quite simply doing his job. He, as all nations on Earth, realize that the United States is the largest super power. America has the most powerful combination of military strength, technology and financial influence. Blair is doing his job, serving his country the best he can.......which requires staying in excellent favor with the world's largest super power. It's a fair trade off to get into a minor scuffle or two helping the big kid on the block to maintain his friendship........nobody wants to be on the big kid's bad side. Who knows......one day there might be a WWIII and once again the big kid might need to come to the rescue........

as for the original topic of this post........true, the wealthiest families in America have british ties. All Americans at the time had British ties.....they were all british at one time, born to British families with British ancestors. The fact that some were wealthier than others is no surprise.........if you have money, you take it with you when you go. This does not change the fact that America exists because it REFUSED to give Britain it's hard earned money. Instead of handing over it's revenue......America presented Britain with a choice. Either the American colonies will have a say in government or they will form their own government and become an independent country unto themselves.......I believe they coined it "taxation without representation". Ofcourse being the arrogant bastards the British were at the time, they refused........and grossly underestimated the Americans desire to keep their hard earned money that they slaved their entire lives to earn........which resulted in Britain getting it's ass kicked rather thoroughly. From that day forward for some reason, Britain has never picked another fight with us........I guess they learned their lesson and never desired a second beating.

Deano
britain chose to pull out from the war,there work was done..

KidRock
britain chose to pull out from the war,there work was done..

There work was done = They got kicked out.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Kidrock.
Blair and a few others might be influenced by Bush

They aren't influenced by Bush. They are controlled by him. The U.S. can get Britain to do whatever they want. Like use their soldiers.

Evil Dead
Deano.......usually you're pretty bright but that's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Their work was done? Um....their goal was to defeat the American army and reclaim the colonies for Britain........they got their asses kicked, how did their work get done? The chose to "pull out" of the war? Let me guess.....Japan "chose" to pull out of WWII......it had nothing to do with them getting their asses kicked and Hiroshima. Saddam Hussein must have "chose" to pull out of the Iraq war and hide in a hole......after his forces were defeated (just like the British).

ragesRemorse
so the victory of the revolutionary war was bullshit? I know history books distort truths, but that would be a major lie. If Britain could retain controll over America after losing a war, would they even have had to go to war?

Deano

Deano
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
so the victory of the revolutionary war was bullshit? I know history books distort truths, but that would be a major lie. If Britain could retain controll over America after losing a war, would they even have had to go to war?

if you want to learn then screw the history books

all i can say to you is read this

http://www.ghostchild.com/media_archive/files/Politics%20and%20Law/united%20states/Great_Britain_Owns_USA.pdf

KidRock
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

They are just Deano's conspiracy theories. Britain went running after they got spanked at yorktown.

Deano
They are just Deano's conspiracy theories. Britain went running after they got spanked at yorktown.

that comment has made me laugh even more
your ignorant...even when im presenting the info right in front of your face..
pathetic...dont fall for the trap of patriotism for ****s sake..cos it doesnt get you know where..it doesnt make for a better world
im not gonna brag if britain owns the usa..its doesnt make a difference to me..but obviosuly you get very offended when some info breaks the idea of america being powerful. sorry to break it to you but they are not the country you think they are..and the worlds not how you think it is..wake up

KidRock
that comment has made me laugh even more
your ignorant...even when im presenting the info right in front of your face..
pathetic...dont fall for the trap of patriotism for ****s sake..cos it doesnt get you know where..it doesnt make for a better world

For some reason you calling me ignorant seems to make me laugh(just a little). Also your presenting nothing but theories Deano, but please do continue. I enjoy watching you struggle.

Deano
For some reason you calling me ignorant seems to make me laugh(just a little). Also your presenting nothing but theories Deano, but please do continue. I enjoy watching you struggle.

im not struggling..as you have posted so quick it seems to me you havent bothered to check the info out one bit..cos you are scared silly and that it is the real truth...and it is..if you bothered to read it..have you got an attention span at all?

''And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?"

KidRock
im not struggling..as you have posted so quick it seems to me you havent bothered to check the info out one bit..cos you are scared silly and that it is the real truth...and it is..if you bothered to read it..have you got an attention span at all?

''And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?"

I read it, and it is complete garbage. Only a moron would belive any of that crap.

Any other questions?

Deano

KidRock

If you looked up and faced the things that are heading for your country

You mean OUR country? Since the US controls Britain cool

Ushgarak
blackleaf on the other page has explained it already
you really want to know more than do some proper research..
people dont make up this stuff for nothing

See, this comment belies how simply and incredibly stupid you are in this kind of debate.

He has proven nothing. He has simply listed a bunch of totally unfounded accusations. Any idiot can do that. And any idiot can make that sutff up with no great reason other than to try and make themselves look clever. Is your argument REALLY "people have said it so there must be something to it"? That is weak beyond description.

Time and again, you refuse to prove ANYTHING you say, or pretend you already have when you have not come close.

Any major commentary like this that is made without proof is simply horseshit, hence you are backing horseshit.

These continuous commentaries from you are without a doubt the dumbest series of things I have ever seen in these forums and it still beggars belief that human beings in this day and age could be quite so dumb as to buy into this stuff, dumping all attempts at rational and logical discourse. Your paranoid delusions remain just that, and they are pitiful ones too.

Prove what you say or you remain in the realm of the irrational fool.

Deano
thats all you ever say ush, i can understand why you say it but still you like to dismiss things very quickly..your the deluded one ush
prove what you say! you cant either so dont call me an irrational fool

ragesRemorse
but dean, if England really is in control over America, why diddnt England tell America to start fighting during world war II? I mean, that would seem to be one time that having control over America would come in handy. If the Illuminati really do influence the world, they suck at it.

Deano
its not about england and america..its about the secret group behind the scenes controlling those countrys..and that secret groups base is in england, they also have other bases in france, they obviously had a very good reason for leaving the usa out the war..when they wanted the war over..they dragged in the states to end it

KidRock
its not about england and america..its about the secret group behind the scenes controlling those countrys..and that secret groups base is in england, they also have other bases in france, they obviously had a very good reason for leaving the usa out the war..when they wanted the war over..they dragged in the states to end it

Do they have a secret underground lair? Please tell me they do!

WindDancer
Reading more into this Colonel Edward M. House it seems the man was a pro-British business trade. So is very likely he fabricated that whole report of returning the colonies to the British crown. Maybe the whole report was joke for PM David Lloyd George. Or a better term...British Comedy. wink

RedAlertv2
Nice find Deano and is stunning confirmation of what global conspiracy researchers have been saying for years - the United States was never free from England and never has been!

While on the face of it, British forces de-colonized the Americas and pulled out BUT left their bloodlines in the positions of power so really, they never left atall.

If all that is true, then explain to me why they came back in the war of 1812 and burned dc

grey fox
Personally , Blair is a ****ing moron . I hate to say it but there is a large chance that he s on a payroll most likely from the Americans , after all it's his damn fault that Britain is starting to become (as the papers call it) 'LAWLESS BRITAIN' see if Blair had just kept his damn nose out , and let bush play whatever war games he wants to to impress his daddy . Then lot of the crap thats going on now might have no happened as a large portion of the bombings/preachers/whatever is mostly to do with the fact that Britain went to war with Iraq . Another part of all of it is that Blair is a pussy , he has no backbone in the slightest and is controlled by his wife... who like most Blair's is a moron.

Bicnarok
The new world order is in charge

grey fox
NWO

NO.WORLD.ORDER

Complete chaos is the way smile

Deano

Novusordo
Yup once you wake up, you can see through daily events for what they are and not what the news network is feeding you.

Terroism is so damm easily tracable back to governments and "security" and intelligence agencies it makes you wonder why the hell uprisings have yet to manifest amoung society.

Ushgarak
thats all you ever say ush, i can understand why you say it but still you like to dismiss things very quickly..your the deluded one ush
prove what you say! you cant either so dont call me an irrational fool

One again, for the hard of thinking... it is incumbent on YOU to prove, not for me. It is acting outside of this process of ratio ality that makes you, literally, irrational.

Evil Dead
Ush has you on this one Deano...............the burden of proof falls on the prosecution.

Grand Moff Gav

And the Americans arnt brainwashed? Look at your news its filled with fear producing broadcasts!

Evil Dead
so fear is brainwashing?

Our news broadcasts show nothing but the happenings in our communities. It just so happens that in many of our communities there is something to fear.......with many cities having outragous crime rates and such.

When the news broadcasts a story about the 62nd homicide in Louisville so far this year........yeah, it's kind of scary..........but it's also one of those things the citizens might need to know to take precautions not to be the 63rd.

Grand Moff Gav
ER yes um ok................I really dont care i just repeated what Micheal Moor said in a documentary.

Deano
fear innoculation is a method of brainwashing

Grand Moff Gav
fear innoculation is a method of brainwashing

perhaps but when you say it it becomes a joke.........sorry.

Deano
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
perhaps but when you say it it becomes a joke.........sorry.

you are the joker, if it is a fact then, it is a fact, are you stupid?
regardless who says it, it doesnt matter, go back to school
your not contributing much to these threads are you

Grand Moff Gav

My poor Deano what is there to argue about in this thread really even if what you say is true, you are saying it to Americans.Now think about it.

Grand Moff Gav

You don't think Britain wanted war in Iraq, look at body language next time you see them together it portrays Blair as the leader and the subconscious can't lie.

Grand Moff Gav

Try to understand this........ A respected world leader says the Illuminati excist (Churchell for example) people believe him.

David Icke (A man often ridiculed by the mass media) says it and people don't believe him. Infact the more he says it the more people view it as a joke. Do you understand what Im saying?

Ushgarak
We have a conspiracy thread for this kind of thing now.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.