Al Qaeda does not exist - 'war on terroism' is a fairy tale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Novusordo
Those who are dumb enough to believe there is a terroist threat and that the recent wars, laws and homeland security liberty-breaching measures are to protect you from the naughty terroists would highly benefit from going HERE and watching the three videos that were aired on British Broadcasting Company (BBC) a while ago called "The Power of Nightmares" which exposes how government, through out histroy and the present, use make-beleive threats to advance their agendas and to justify whatever they want weather it be new laws, major changes that effect civil liberties or wars, ect ect.

hotsauce6548
I like threads like this. They make me giggle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now please, shut down this pointless thread.

Darth Jello
Not exactly. al quaida exists, but calling it a terrorist network is ignoring the obvious. Al Quaida is the military arm of several saudi royals in league with radical elements in lebanon, syria, afganistan, iran, and the pakistani military. these same people also own an 8th of our economy, mostly in oil and defense. So, the push a wahabist belief while simultaneously profiting to its bush ties and remaining safe due to the CIA and FBI's inability to investigate saudis. at the same time they are being used by the bush cabinet and its cronies which are all part of a sinister group called Project for a New American Century. This group was forged from the smoldering ashes of the imploding Nixon adminsitration and seeks nothing short of American military full spectrum dominance of the world. This includes control of vital fuel assets (war and american puppet democrasies in the middle east), a database of people's private information (Total Information Awareness, formerly run and supposedly shut down by contragate criminal John Poindexter), A Massive campaign of psyops both on national and international citizens (media consolidation, epecially fox news), and a deterent for any nation unwilling to bend to our whims (Star Wars space defense/Satellite nukes). apart from the obvious war and policy decisions this shift has also been felt in the development and research of new weaponry, including microwave pulses used for crowd control (discussed in several mainstream articles) and so called fourth generation nuclear weapons.
the last of these is the scariest because they include true fusion bombs, and antimatter bombs (or as star trek fans call them, photon torpedos). so yeah, that's my spiel. really off topic, sorry

Novusordo
Yes Al Qaedi do exist but not in the way most people think.

They are not an active terroist group but are a tool of Mossad and Mossad in turn is controlled by British intelligence MI5 and 6.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/Toilet.jpg

Imaginary
eek OMG really?!?!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't believe all that you read especially on the internet

Deano
Originally posted by Imaginary
eek OMG really?!?!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't believe all that you read especially on the internet

what are your beliefs?

Darth Jello
mossad? don't make me play the antisemitism card, please. mossad are a frighteningly perfect intelligence group, they aren't a kahanist terrorist group or part of any kind of conspiracy that only an antisemite could think of.

Novusordo
Originally posted by Darth Jello
mossad? don't make me play the antisemitism card, please. mossad are a frighteningly perfect intelligence group, they aren't a kahanist terrorist group or part of any kind of conspiracy that only an antisemite could think of.

Err, they are just like all the other intelligence agencies around the world like MI5/6, CIA, NSA, ect.

Just becuase the whole intelligence agency is not aware that they are controlling a terroist organization dosen't mean its not true.

Intelligence agencies are highly compartmentalized which means the whole structure is made into a pyramid which enbles only a very few people (maybe even a SINGLE person), to know the full picture while the rest only get varying degrees.

Napalm
yep and the NSA is sending mind controll beams into your teeth fillings

Novusordo
Just one example of how the CIA control the Taliban and the Al Qaeda..

Did you know that after the 3-week long war between the US and the Taliban in Afghanistan, the US military loaded 8,000 Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters onto C1 30's and flew them to safety in Pakistan!

The Afghanistan war was staged war just like many other conflicts.

AND THAT, MY FRIEND, IS DOCUMENTALLY PROOVABLE!

Ohh and how about the US generals that got pissed off and went public about being ordered to RELEASE ALL Al Qaeda generals from captivity!

Absolute bloody farce and THATS WHY THE 'war on terroism' is a big bloody lie that is being used to advance the New WOrld Order.

Napalm
Originally posted by Novusordo
Just one example of how the CIA control the Taliban and the Al Qaeda..

Did you know that after the 3-week long war between the US and the Taliban in Afghanistan, the US military loaded 8,000 Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters onto C1 30's and flew them to safety in Pakistan!

The Afghanistan war was staged war just like many other conflicts.

AND THAT, MY FRIEND, IS DOCUMENTALLY PROOVABLE!

QUICK Wrap tin foil on your head so there satalites cant read your mine !

Novusordo
Originally posted by Napalm
QUICK Wrap tin foil on your head so there satalites cant read your mine !

BLOODY HOPELESS YOU ARE!

It was reported on CBS news for god sake.

Napalm
BLOODY HOPELESS YOU ARE!

It was reported on CBS news for god sake.

and you believe eveything a news network tells you ?

Novusordo
and you believe eveything a news network tells you ?

When it goes against the official line, yes, I do.

Napalm
When it goes against the official line, yes, I do.

ok stuides now report that car pollution is good for you..................now go suck on an exhaust pipe

lil bitchiness
Of course such terrorist network do not exist. People who are terrorists within Muslim countries are not freaking Al Qaeda - they are terrorist rebelling against their own goverment. And those who ''plan terrorist attacks'' are independent terrorist groups within their own countries - there is NO terrorist network.

I thought everyone knew that.

Napalm
Run before the NSA erases your memory !!!

Novusordo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Of course such terrorist network do not exist. People who are terrorists within Muslim countries are not freaking Al Qaeda - they are terrorist rebelling against their own goverment. And those who ''plan terrorist attacks'' are independent terrorist groups within their own countries - there is NO terrorist network.

I thought everyone knew that.

I can say that the evidence, no.. proof, that terroist and major crime groups around the world are controlled by the respective countries intelligence agencies and/or other such groups, especially the Freemasons who control the major drug running crime cabals and assorted stuff.

You need to wake up.

Napalm
LOL the freemasons are drug runners I doubt my 65 Year old unlce ken that served in Vietnam is a drug runner

lil bitchiness
I can say that the evidence, no.. proof, that terroist and major crime groups around the world are controlled by the respective countries intelligence agencies and/or other such groups, especially the Freemasons who control the major drug running crime cabals and assorted stuff.

You need to wake up.

Oh right! I can see that happening - a huuuge conspiracy network, who funds it i wonder?

Do you understand what would take to have a network of anything around the world, let alone a ''secret one''?

Novusordo
LOL the freemasons are drug runners I doubt my 65 Year old unlce ken that served in Vietnam is a drug runner

How about you go and search the web for the major criminal drug runners this past 100 years and then go and search weather they were Freemasons or not.

Infact, all, bar none, of the major pedophiles, serial killers and criminals are Freemasons and I CHALLENGE you to proove that wrong wink

Napalm
How about you go and search the web for the major criminal drug runners this past 100 years and then go and search weather they were Freemasons or not.

Infact, all, bar none, of the major pedophiles, serial killers and criminals are Freemasons and I CHALLENGE you to proove that wrong wink

I knew from day one uncle ken was bad when he went to sunday school

Deano
they dont like the truth novusordo

Novusordo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh right! I can see that happening - a huuuge conspiracy network, who funds it i wonder?

Do you understand what would take to have a network of anything around the world, let alone a ''secret one''?

Err, it would be very easy when you own the media companies and all the other sources of mass-public information.

The world is controlled by the secret societies and they all interlock with eachther at there highest echelons and there is such a networks.... hundreds of them and they too, are controlled by bigger and bigger pyramids of structure utill one massive pyramid emcompasses all of them where the whole show can quite easily be manipulated by a handfull of people.

Do the research on the leaders of all the major banks, trans-national cooperations, intelligence agenices, ect, ect and you'll see a very common theme of secret society membership that inter-locks with one another.

Napalm
novusordo why dont I go buy some medication for your paranoia

Novusordo
Originally posted by Deano
they dont like the truth novusordo

Yes even after giving them indisputible facts shown on CBS then still don't want to believe.

My only explanation is their in denial and don't want the sad truth of it all to bother them or interfer with their lives. So it is with many many people.

Novusordo
novusordo why dont I go buy some medication for your paranoia

I'm paranoid for believing something that's so steeped in proof?

Napalm
Yes even after giving them indisputible facts shown on CBS then still don't want to believe.

My only explanation is their in denial and don't want the sad truth of it all to bother them or interfer with their lives. So it is with many many people.

The only indisputible fact is that your a paranoid strange little man that most likely lives at your moms house in the basment

botankus
Novusordo, if you've never argued with Napalm before, you're in for a real treat.

Novusordo
The only indisputible fact is that your a paranoid strange little man that most likely lives at your moms house in the basment

Wait a minute..

The US army loads 8,000 Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters onto dozens of C1 30's to be flown to safety in Pakistan after the 3-week war between the US and the Taliban.

US army generals being ordered to release all Taliban and Al Qaeda generals from captivity.

And thats just for starters.

And I'm a paranoid strange little man for beleiving the war on terroism is a complete lie thats being used to advance their agendas and that Al Qaeda and the Taliban are controlled by the CIA?

You're delusional.

Deano
Originally posted by botankus
Novusordo, if you've never argued with Napalm before, you're in for a real treat.

an argument he wont win

PVS
an argument he wont win

well, in the same sense that you cant win an argument with a brick wall.
yet this nov guy argues in the same manner. so let the 'battle of the brick walls' commence

maybe they can keep eachother occupied and give the rest of us a break

btw, if you have to refer to something as "the truth" over and over and that vague statement alone is the only thing you have to say to back up your arguement (sans valid sources), then you are standing on a pile of horseshit and calling it mount everest.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
well, in the same sense that you cant win an argument with a brick wall.
yet this nov guy argues in the same manner. so let the 'battle of the brick walls' commence

maybe they can keep eachother occupied and give the rest of us a break

btw, if you have to refer to something as "the truth" over and over and that vague statement alone is the only thing you have to say to back up your arguement (sans valid sources), then you are standing on a pile of horseshit and calling it mount everest.

talkin out ya friggin ass......AGAIN!!

you cant even bother to comment on the thread in a civil manner, can you?
you might as well as argue with a wall cos thats the only chance u have of winningerm
comon pvs..get a grip

PVS
hmmm, is someone getting irritated? laughing out loud

sorry if i, along with every other sane person on the planet doesnt believe in your little fairy tail. but if you want to post that brand of horseshit here, then you better have thick skin. so quit yer cryin stick out tongue

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
hmmm, is someone getting irritated? laughing out loud

sorry if i, along with every other sane person on the planet doesnt believe in your little fairy tail. but if you want to post that brand of horseshit here, then you better have thick skin. so quit yer cryin stick out tongue

no pvs, no i aint irritated at all
what right do u have to say its horseshit?,typicaly brainwashed

PVS
i have a god given right to say its horseshit.
what right do you have to declare that right void?

i get my news from many sources, both mainstream and local. i weigh all the info, do my best to look past all the bias, and formulate my own opinion. you accept whatever is told to you by conspiracy theorists and then go on to bleat their fairytales in public declaring all of it to be "the truth"...THE TRUTH. the only sources you claim to have are nothing more than OTHER conspiracy theorists who bleat the same mindless horseshit.

they all put this information forth so that suckers will buy their books and videos. they are making money off this horseshit, and you're buying it, blindly accepting it, and spewing it to everyone else and declaring that you are positive its THE TRUTH.

im not sure if what i believe is the truth because i dont know first hand. you are positive you know the truth because someone told you. now WHO is brainwashed? wake up and get a hobby dude erm

Deano
ive got loads of hobbies

and no i dont believe people like alex jones make this crap up to gain money.
if you really think that then theres no hope

PVS
you really need to grow up and quit playing like you know everything erm

belittling everyone who doesnt believe in your little fairy tale writers is no way to make friends

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
you really need to grow up and quit playing like you know everything erm

belittling everyone who doesnt believe in your little fairy tale writers is no way to make friends

i dont know everything, but then again neither do you.we all have our own beliefs. you have come into this thread and not even commented on the info that has been providederm
belittling everyone? you mean like you and everyone else is doing when eva i post a thread? yeah okroll eyes (sarcastic)
comon you are just as guilty

PVS
i dont know everything, but then again neither do you.we all have our own beliefs. you have come into this thread and not even commented on the info that has been providederm
belittling everyone? you mean like you and everyone else is doing when eva i post a thread? yeah okroll eyes (sarcastic)
comon you are just as guilty

yeah, everyone who doesnt believe this is brainwashed, so you say.
based on hearsay. thats just tragically naive. go buy some more of their
books and make these chicken littles just that much richer. if you wanna let them play you for a sucker, then god bless you.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, everyone who doesnt believe this is brainwashed, so you say.
based on hearsay. thats just tragically naive. go buy some more of their
books and make these chicken littles just that much richer. if you wanna let them play you for a sucker, then god bless you.

my opinion
i have never bought any of there books by the way
whos the sucker? i aint

ragesRemorse
Those who are dumb enough to believe there is a terroist threat and that the recent wars, laws and homeland security liberty-breaching measures are to protect you from the naughty terroists would highly benefit from going HERE and watching the three videos that were aired on British Broadcasting Company (BBC) a while ago called "The Power of Nightmares" which exposes how government, through out histroy and the present, use make-beleive threats to advance their agendas and to justify whatever they want weather it be new laws, major changes that effect civil liberties or wars, ect ect.

Maybe instead of putting harmfull chemicals in your brain, you should put knowledge.

PVS
my opinion
i have never bought any of there books by the way
whos the sucker? i aint

to declare something as the "truth" is to declare it objective fact, not opinion.
you know this so quit dodging and playing stupid because you're fooling nobody.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
to declare something as the "truth" is to declare it objective fact, not opinion.
you know this so quit dodging and playing stupid because you're fooling nobody.

not trying to fool anybody
you are the one dodging everything, quit while your ahead

PVS
only you can declare fact and then when someone calls you on it,
then you call it 'opinion'

thats called 'misinformation'

can you say 'm-i-s-i-n-f-o-r-m-a-t-i-o-n'? eek!

the primary tool of those who brainwash, might i add

Deano
ok ..thank you
i knew i was wrong all along roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
the truth is often spoken in jest

Deano
You shall know the truth my friend, and the truth shall make you mad.

PVS
derp

Deano
What consumes your mind, controls your life rolling on floor laughing

KidRock
Watching PVS and Deano argue is like watching the special olympics.

Deano
come join in..

Darth Revan
My head hurts.

finti
why do you have to watch the special olympics instead of participating

MC Mike
Oh shit!

*Puts tin-foil over head*

Thanks for the tip Napalm.

no expression

PVS
finti, did you HAVE to quote kidrock?

fine, i was forced to read it, so i respond:

kidrock, i have made you look like the king of all assclowns so many times i cannot count. you have been used, abused, bent over, and owned in every way. you are now and always will be used damaged goods to me, as making you look like the dunce you are is now boring to me.

it bores me

i think deano may actually grow out of this crap, thus my attempt to reason.
you however are just...meh, you get the idea erm

p.s. please don't breed

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
finti, did you HAVE to quote kidrock?

fine, i was forced to read it, so i respond:

kidrock, i have made you look like the king of all assclowns so many times i cannot count. you have been used, abused, bent over, and owned in every way. you are now and always will be used damaged goods to me, as making you look like the dunce you are is now boring to me.

it bores me

i think deano may actually grow out of this crap, thus my attempt to reason.
you however are just...meh, you get the idea erm

p.s. please don't breed

i cant grow out of it pvs.cos i believe what i am saying to be true.
unless someone proves to me that im wrongerm

PVS
i will prove you 100% wrong the SECOND you prove my philsbury doughboy world domintation theory incorrect. you know you cant, and it burns the shit out of you. you'll just say "THATS STUPID", and leave it at that, abandoning a perfectly valid point.

the point is i cant prove your silly little theory wrong just as you cant prove mine wrong. so dont expect the words "prove me wrong" to silence the doubters.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
i will prove you 100% wrong the SECOND you prove my philsbury doughboy world domintation theory incorrect. you know you cant, and it burns the shit out of you. you'll just say "THATS STUPID", and leave it at that, abandoning a perfectly valid point.

the point is i cant prove your silly little theory wrong just as you cant prove mine wrong. so dont expect the words "prove me wrong" to silence the doubters.

cos it is stupid and makes no sense. it doesnt burn the shit out of me. sorry

Primitive Screwhead
I'm sorry, but this entire thread is rather ridiculous. "The war on terrorism is a fairy tale"... would you like to tell that to my cousin who is currently stationed over in Iraq? Take a moment to get off your soapbox for a moment, Novusordo, and realize that not everything that is reported in the media is what you would call "proof" of anything... especially this far-fetched notion that the entire Afghan invasion was completley staged. It's called media bias, and it is what the networks use to increase their ratings share. You ever notice how there is very little good news in the press? It doesn't sell well.

PVS
damn deano, you are as predictable as my alarm clock

ok, since it is obviously so stupid, then you should have no problem at all proving it incorrect. surely a person of such superior intellect and awareness of the truth should have no problem providing evidence to the contrary...

i anxiously await your next dodgy non-answer.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
damn deano, you are as predictable as my alarm clock

ok, since it is obviously so stupid, then you should have no problem at all proving it incorrect. surely a person of such superior intellect and awareness of the truth should have no problem providing evidence to the contrary...

i anxiously await your next dodgy non-answer.

you didnt need to write that much to prove to me that you are talkin out ya ass.
too words would be enough ..'im clueless'

your stupid theory is bullshit.
if others backed up your theory with solid facts then i would perhaps start to take notes. but that would never happen cos its complete crap.

however, 9/11, one world goverment, microchipping etc is NOT bullshit and there are many facts to it, if you bother to LOOK and use your commen sense.

*awaits next response*

Shakyamunison
If Al Qaeda is a puppet, then who is the master?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/Toilet.jpg

laughing

How true you are.

Novusordo
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
I'm sorry, but this entire thread is rather ridiculous. "The war on terrorism is a fairy tale"... would you like to tell that to my cousin who is currently stationed over in Iraq? Take a moment to get off your soapbox for a moment, Novusordo, and realize that not everything that is reported in the media is what you would call "proof" of anything... especially this far-fetched notion that the entire Afghan invasion was completley staged. It's called media bias, and it is what the networks use to increase their ratings share. You ever notice how there is very little good news in the press? It doesn't sell well.

Yeah, the resistance in Iraq is not the Taliban or Al Qaeda mate.

THey are normal Iraqi civilians defending their homes.

The media would like you to think its the Al Qaeda that are shooting back but their proably somewhere nice and warm eating and drinking fine food provided by the CIA.

Al Qaeda and ths Taliban are two tools of the CIA and the proof that the CIA created these guys is undisputible.

Government sponsored terroism and crime is a massivly proovable truth that happens all around the world.

Oh and you're comment about all that stuff about 8,000 Al Qaeda and Taliban being extracted from Afghanistn into safety in Pakistan being made-up bullshit for the sake of "more viewers or newspaper sales" is utterly ridiculous and is an hystericaly poor argument.

Novusordo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If Al Qaeda is a puppet, then who is the master?

The master is the Illuminati, ultimately. Though on the operational level, the CIA are the masters.

The Illuminati sit at the very tip of "the all-encompassing pyramid of control/manipulation", and therfore, they run the world.

Freaky Zeeky

nono

Deano
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
nono

whats that for?

Novusordo
Here is just an extremly basic outline of how the world is manipulated and controlled...

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/3046/strctureofcontrol6tn.jpg

As I said, that is just extremly basic and there are literally thousands of sub-heirachies that are like Russian Dolls in the way there are numerous 'pyramids of control' that keep fitting inside one another untill you get one final massive one that encompasses them all - THAT IS HOW A FEW CAN CONTROL THE MANY and coupled with the way humanity acts like a herd of sheep and how we have symbolically 'done away with the sheep dog' becuase we police and v control ourselve's.

For just one example of how complex and numerous these 'pyramids of control are, just take a look at this one...

http://www.whale.to/b/images/Committee300.gif

Novusordo
Here is just an extremly basic outline of how the world is manipulated and controlled...

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/3046/strctureofcontrol6tn.jpg

As I said, that is just extremly basic and there are literally thousands of sub-heirachies that are like Russian Dolls in the way there are numerous 'pyramids of control' that keep fitting inside one another untill you get one final massive one that encompasses them all - THAT IS HOW A FEW CAN CONTROL THE MANY and coupled with the way humanity acts like a herd of sheep and how we have symbolically 'done away with the sheep dog' becuase we police and control ourselve's through societies fascist "norms", "morals", "do's dont's", "right wrong", "good bad", imoral moral", "trends", "persecution of people who are different", ect, ect.

For just one example of how complex and numerous these 'pyramids of control are, just take a look at this one...

http://www.whale.to/b/images/Committee300.gif

Novusordo
It's time for you all to get your heads out the sand and realise this is ALL documentally proovable.

finti
read too much Dan Brown lately or?

just to start it off and for the sake of arguement, who were the black nobility and royals of europe these 13 so called illimunati bloodline decend from?

Deano
dan brown's book angels and demons is mostly bullshit, e.g illuminati enemys with the catholic church,

Sadako of Girth
Well I won't comment on Alex Jones, David Icke,Illuminatis, Lizardmen or anything else that I haven't found convincing proof of, but that 'Power of nightmares series' on BBC2 was damned convincing, backed up what it said well...

I found it very illuminating to see the comparisons between the way that the US whipped up enough fear of the Russians in the Cold War to sustain public backing of the arms race and as an excuse to crack down on its own citizens ('You're a dirty commie traitor if ya don't play ball' tactics and ensuring that conservative Presidents were more favoured during these times so that they could 'defend' the country against the projected/blown up threat... and what is going on now (As similar tactics have been employed throughout history...)

This series was WAY more credible than other features on conspiracies and the like and I implore you all to actually check it out....
The truth of this all, it would seem is indeed quite ugly.
But entirely worth checking out..
From what I remembered of it, it didn't reach/stretch for anything and offered fact rather than hypothesis...

I hope that before the basklash on this takes hold, that the backlashers will actually have seen it first in this case...

Sniper_sloth
I'm not even going to step into the ring over this conspiracy stuff. If its true then anyone with concrete proof of it would get shut down quick.

But I will say this. From a purely logical, profit oriented view it is sensible to attempt to cultivate influence on both sides of a conflict. If you control both sides of the coin, you can't lose.

Primitive Screwhead
Oh and you're comment about all that stuff about 8,000 Al Qaeda and Taliban being extracted from Afghanistn into safety in Pakistan being made-up bullshit for the sake of "more viewers or newspaper sales" is utterly ridiculous and is an hystericaly poor argument.

And your rationale for this statement is? Let me guess... you've got proof out of the latest issue of the National Enquirer to disprove it. Try putting a little more effort into providing your "proof" and shooting down other people's opinions. There is nothing factual in your above statement as it stands... it is merely a statement of opinion, just like mine.

By the way, regarding the media bias statement... I was speaking in terms of generality, not specifically on the stage Afghan invasion reference. (Prior to your posting, I hadn't heard word one about this.) Not only do you need to work on your debate tactics, you need lessons in reading comprehension.

Primitive Screwhead
It's time for you all to get your heads out the sand and realise this is ALL documentally proovable.

Why? Because you made a pretty little drawing in Paintbrush illustrating your viewpoints?

Clovie
Those who are dumb enough to believe there is a terroist threat and that the recent wars, laws and homeland security liberty-breaching measures are to protect you from the naughty terroists would highly benefit from going HERE and watching the three videos that were aired on British Broadcasting Company (BBC) a while ago called "The Power of Nightmares" which exposes how government, through out histroy and the present, use make-beleive threats to advance their agendas and to justify whatever they want weather it be new laws, major changes that effect civil liberties or wars, ect ect. erm.. it is what the Soviet Union used to be doing.

and i don't think it is all a made up thing. terrorists exist for sure.

Primitive Screwhead

Reflecting back on your initial post... exactly why did you initiate this discussion? To sway people to your line of thinking? Next time, try not starting your post with "Those who are dumb enough". Might help your cause, otherwise you'll be perceived as a fanatic, which seems to be evident with each added post of yours.

Novusordo
Originally posted by finti
read too much Dan Brown lately or?

No and like Deano said, Dan Brown uses factual stuff and creates bullshit around it all for the sake of telling a good story.

just to start it off and for the sake of arguement, who were the black nobility and royals of europe these 13 so called illimunati bloodline decend from?

The black nobility were the dynasties of kings on Sumer, Babylon and Egypt and then later on the pharoes.

They moved out from Egpyt and into Europe and became the Roman Empire and the royalty of Europe that spread everywhere and basicly ruled the world and still do to this day.

The geanaology is easy to follow on these guys.

Novusordo
Originally posted by Clovie
erm.. it is what the Soviet Union used to be doing.

and i don't think it is all a made up thing. terrorists exist for sure.

Yeah but not in the sense the majority of people think and how they are controlled by our governments is also not known too widely.

Novusordo
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
Why? Because you made a pretty little drawing in Paintbrush illustrating your viewpoints?

dude **** off with you're baseless drivel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oswald Kenobi
The geneaology is easy to follow on these guys.

Following genealogy back to Egyptian times is easy? You must know about the science than anyone else on earth. Most repected genealogists will admit that it's guessing at best when you go back that far.

Cipher
Al Quaeda's existence was a known fact LONG before it attacked the U.S.

Are you serious?!

Novusordo
Cipher in future, read the whole topic before posting.

I said Al Qaeda DO exist but they do not exist in the way most people think which is "an active terrorist organization working indipendantly to attack the Western world".

THey exist, they were formed by the CIA, they were trained by the CIA and they are used by the CIA to advance the agendas and that is massively proovable.

Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Following genealogy back to Egyptian times is easy? You must know about the science than anyone else on earth. Most repected genealogists will admit that it's guessing at best when you go back that far.

You'd be suprised how easy it actualy is, my clueless buddy.

A few mainstream highly credible geanology researchers have traced the bloodlines of the presidents of the USA and have found that absolutely every single one of them are not only genetically reated to eachother by are all descended from English royalty and English royalty is. in-turn, descended from the Merovingian dynasty of French kings and the Merovingian bloodline, is, in-turn, descended from the Piso bloodline that keep the Roman Empire under their control for most of its existance and they arlso are the ones that created the gospels that make up the Bible and not suprising, COnstantine The Great was a Piso and it was he who forced his families "version" of Christianity onto everyone and his version of it is what CHristianity is to this day. Not to digress but that just shows you really how faricfull religion really is.

Anyway, the Piso bloodline descended from the Greek ruling bloodlines where Alexander the Great was from and they, in-turn, descended from the Pharoes of Egypt and earlier, the kings of Egypt and they, in-turn, descended from the kings of Babylon and Sumer and other places within ancient Mesopotamia region.

ALl this research has been done by quite a few geanology sources like the very highly credible 'New England Geanaological Society' so it is true but I dont expect you to believe it for one second becuase after seeing so many of you#re posts, I've came to the conclusion that you are one of those people that have gave their minds away so much that you are so deeply conditioned and wrapped up in what they call 'reality' that you're absolutely unable to see any truth in anything that goes against anything that is considered "official" or "mainstream".

Hell even you're buddy in the 9/11 thread eventualy realised the US government knew it was gonna happen but deliberately did nothing becuase they knew it would advance their agenda's while you genuinely diden't see anything to all the evidence there was.

Ohh and even if you did, you'd then say something like "the source is rubbish" or, "ok, the source is solid but I bet the people that did the research were un-credible amateurs" or something to that effect.

You, are, absolutely hopeless, Oswald Kenobi and I hope you and others like you, for you're sake and humanity as a whole, wake up to the fact that you have gave you're mind away.

finti
hmm what names of the royalties of Europe are they refering too. (today the royals of Europe are powerless)

that dynasty ended in 751a.d after that they become more or less fugetives in their own country, most of the European crowns have shifted between different families all along so to keep one genaology line there is based more on speculation and guessing than facts.

Novusordo
hmm what names of the royalties of Europe are they refering too. (today the royals of Europe are powerless)

Err, well their not going to be wanting to be seen as in control when the transition from rule by monarchy to rule by government happend around the 15th century, now are they?

In, truth, when this transition happend, the monarchy simply "went underground" to rule behind the scenes while the people thought they were being ruled by a democratical government system.

Actualy, the very people in power in the government was the very people who are connected to royalty is in truth, the transition never really happend wink

that dynasty ended in 751a.d after that they become more or less fugetives in their own country, most of the European crowns have shifted between different families all along so to keep one genaology line there is based more on speculation and guessing than facts.

Yes they have created many splinter-bloodlines and there are 13 main ones bubbed "The Illuminati BLoodlines" and these bloodline families that are connected to European royalty and nobility, run each country on behalf of whoever is up at the top of the global manipulation heirachy. I call these "royal splinter-bloodlines, "bloodline branch managers" becuase like I said, they run the country of behalf of whoever is at the top of the heirachy.

For example, the Rothschilds and Rockefellars and Morgans are the three Illuminati bloodlines that run the United States and its the Illminati bloodlines, the Opeheimers (SP?) that run Africa and its the Rothschilds that run Israel and its the DuPont's that run some of Europe and so on and so on.

The monarchy NEVER ended and, my god, how proovable it is wink

whobdamandog
Cipher in future, read the whole topic before posting.

I said Al Qaeda DO exist but they do not exist in the way most people think which is "an active terrorist organization working indipendantly to attack the Western world".

THey exist, they were formed by the CIA, they were trained by the CIA and they are used by the CIA to advance the agendas and that is massively proovable.

I don't believe that they were formed by the CIA..however...it definately is no big suprise that they were trained by them.
Most of these damb Mid Eastern regimes have been trained and regarded as "friends" of the US at some point. This includes the "Bathist" party in Iraq as well as a few others.

The bloodline thing is a little bit out there...even it is possible that what you say is true...if you think about it..you probably could trace a lot of American's bloodlines to various royalty, after all...most of the original settlers were from Britian....And we all know that a lot of inbreeding went on in Britian back in the day. Why do you think most of the Brits are so damb ugly? Centuries of inbreeding will do that to you... laughing laughing laughing

I don't believe the CIA/US government knew about 9/11...I just think that this administration is full of incompetent bunglers...who have no idea what they're doing.

The sad thing about it is that it would actually make me feel better to believe that this whole "War on Iraq/Terrorism" was just one big conspiracy. I just don't want to give this administration that much credit. They are truly a bunch richboy idiots who are out of touch with the common American..and know nothing about economy, international relations, health care, military, diplomacy or any other major facet of the government...

Novusordo
I'd find comfort in beleiving they are incopetant fools and their incompetance allowed 9/11 to happen but the truth is, they are not incompetent fools and they orcestrated 9/11 to advance their agenda.

You said you dont beleive they had prior knowledge. Answer me why hundreds of people who worked in the WTC were told to not come to work in the morning of 9/11 and dozens were told to get out the buildings before 8AM that day.

Novusordo
Ok, so now you know who's really in control of you're country, what are you going to do about it? Are You going to start to study the global conspiracy which is so clearly in existance or are you going to blank it out you're mind becuase its so uncomforting to think about?

Imperial_Samura
We will have to see if this terrible business in London is linked to the group, and if so it is sure to play a part in the "War on Terror" and it's future, whatever people think...

Novusordo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
We will have to see if this terrible business in London is linked to the group, and if so it is sure to play a part in the "War on Terror" and it's future, whatever people think...

The London attacks are text-book problem reaction solutions.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! YOUR GOVERNMENTS DO THIS TO YOU!

finti
that depends on the country, most countries didnt get govermential control before the 19th century, hell most countries didnt get to be the contries we know today before that time

yes I know who is in control of my country, too many watchdogs here for a secret organisation to rule tey wouldnt stand a chance

laughing out loud laughing out loud oh man you should stop playing all those video games, big globalcorporation tries to influence the output of events to suit their needs but today we are way to informed to make it happen. They are rounded up everytime they try their stuff.

Novusordo
yes I know who is in control of my country, too many watchdogs here for a secret organisation to rule tey wouldnt stand a chance

Oh man, you haven't got a clue how proovable it is to see how the CFR, TC and SKull & Bones society runs the United States along with several tax-exempt foundations and the Rothschild-owned Federal Reserve bank. Its the Rothschilds and Rockefellars that hold the seats of power on all those secret socities and groups.

laughing out loud laughing out loud oh man you should stop playing all those video games, big globalcorporation tries to influence the output of events to suit their needs but today we are way to informed to make it happen. They are rounded up everytime they try their stuff.

Not true.

People are so clueless and ignorant that if you knew, you'd get pissed off every time you even think about it. I've gone into deep depression sometimes.

The very people carrying out this agenda are the very people who control what gets indoctrinated into children through the indoctrination system (education) and most news companies and newpaper companies are owned under a handfull of banners which are in-turn, owned by the Illuminati, especially the Rockefellar family.

So basicly, they decide what you know, they decide how you think... basicly, they decide what 'reality' they want you to live in.

The trick is to break out of this "matrix of ignorance" and aqquire the truth and the knwoeldge of whats really going on but we are so conditioned to insticntivly believe this stuff is simply the thinkings of conspiracy theroists that it gets no mass-attention.

Also, the tax-exempt foundations owned by the Illuminati bloodlines like the Rockefellar FOundation, are used to provide funding and revenue for such fields as scientific research, archiaology and other such fields.

This gives them the ability to DICTATE what scientists research and what archiaologists shut the **** up about. Or their funding ceases.

For instance, I bet ya diden't know that city-sized underground hollows and tunnel networks that go around the whole world are being found regulary in the far-east and in southern Europe and that mass-graves of skeletons "unknown" species are being found in them? That confirms what many people have been saying for years about how their are about a dozen reptilian humanoid species that are living beneath the earth and are manipulating world events through the Illuminati.

Imperial_Samura
I am quite hungry for knowledge, and don't believe at all in ignorance is bliss, but I have never seen evidence of these things. Illuminati bloodlines? The Rockefellars? All sounds rather... unbelievable. But feel free to go on (as if I could stop you)

And in Australia we have large underground hollows as well, called cave systems. Although what they have to do with clandestine secret organisations is beyond me.

Edit - Reptilian civilisations, like the Sea Devils and Silurians on Dr Who? eek! I loved those episodes.

finti
and that should effect my country how????

you know if there was to be a socalled secret organisation as you claim they would have protected their interest of remaining secret and got rid of all those who remotley tried to spread some info about them. Even the little info you put out would make the alarm bell go and you be a target as well.................. the moment you stop posting as all of a sudden well guess you would be corrrect then smokin'

Novusordo
They reply on the majority of people to not beleive it so no, they dont need to kill everyone who tries to expose them but thats not to say its never happend.

It effects you're country becuase those groups operate in secrecy and they form policy of you're country.

Read up on the Council on Foreign Relations and its off-shoot, the Trilateral Commision.

Also read up on Skull & Bones socieity thats purpose is to launch Illuminati bloodlines into the positions of power in the United STates. Both Bush and Kerry are self-confessed Bonesmen, BTW.

Samura, the Rockefellar bloodline is not fiction, they are a very very well known powerfull family in the US but what is not well known is that they, with the help of other Illuminati lboodlines like the Morgans and Rothschilds, own and run the US.

They are the "bloodline branch managers" of the USA.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. But still, it seems like so much manipulative trouble. Occam's razor works well in so many situations, so why so much duplicity, behind the scenes cloak and dagger. Why not simply seize control for their reptilian overlords and be done with it, instead of all this small scale stuff? If they existed who could stop them when they command everything?

And being secret how did so much "information" leak out?

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud sorry mate, no foreign groups are in control of anything in my country

indeed

laughing out loud laughing out loud oh man this gets better by the minute, you just live in your world where reptile ruels and I go on living in the real world.
sssssssssssssssssssssssso

Novusordo
Hmmm. But still, it seems like so much manipulative trouble. Occam's razor works well in so many situations, so why so much duplicity, behind the scenes cloak and dagger. Why not simply seize control for their reptilian overlords and be done with it, instead of all this small scale stuff? If they existed who could stop them when they command everything?

And being secret how did so much "information" leak out?

They are incrementally advancing the agenda of a one world government and micro-chipped population linked to a global data base system.

THe world has been incrementally prepared and structured to make the immediate transition from soverign nations and states to a single world government.

Look at how after the end of WW2, they set up all the trading programs and look now at how they have become unions...

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2825/nwosructure7us.jpg

I call it the "totalarian step-toe" method...

They know if they make the changes in one giant leap, the people will be like "oi, whats going on here, stop it right now!"" so they do it incrementally which is small step being taken after a problem reaction solution has happend to justify that very step they want to take.

This New World Order has been here for around 80 years becuase its only this century that they have the technology to be able to do it all.

The New World Order is going to get closer and closer to full-implementation and if you cant see how you're government really genuinely does whant a fascist police state then you're a damm fool. Just look at the patriot acts and how the British government is pushing for more powers to the authorities and the ID card.

It really is happening. It is NOt the imagination of conspiracy theroists.

Novusordo
laughing out loud laughing out loud sorry mate, no foreign groups are in control of anything in my country
Err, did you go and research the COuncil on Foreign Relations or are you just a dumbass that will base a decision entirely on the grounds of how "likely it is to be true"? THought so.

Imperial_Samura
But the repitles live underground, how do they survive?

And trust me Finti, it sounds a bit, um, hard to believe (putting it lightly), but I was looking forward to hearing his reason for why the reptiles don't just take over... though it would be interesting, I mean, a good portion of the world is to cold for lizards, and even then they would have to spend half the day sunning themselves (um... did he say they live underground?)... I mean, they would be even more useless then most of our current politicians...

Deano
well said novusordo mate

Novusordo
Oh, trust me, it sounds a bit, um, hard to believe (putting it lightly), but I was looking forward to hearing his reason for why the reptiles don't just take over... though it would be interesting, I mean, a good portion of the world is to cold for lizards, and even then they would have to spend half the day sunning themselves (um... did he say they live underground?)... I mean, they would be even more useless then most of our current politicians...

They are doing it with our consent and becuase they know if they were to invade the out-world and take over, they would have to be keeping the population in control via an outright dictatorship when the people are fully aware they are in one.

They are going to do it so, even when we are in the full effect of the New World Order, we still won't have a clue becuase they will justify all this contorl by creating outside threats like the teroist threat to con us into beleiving we need protection and by its very nature, means an erosion of civil liberties and freedoms.

Imperial_Samura
Ok, while I don't believe any of it really (though it might make a good book), why would this, theoretically be a bad thing? Other then the lizards that is, after all, what precisely are they planning that would make it terrible...

I mean, once their control is total, and they were to stop engineering threats and fear... why would a one world government be bad?

KharmaDog
Novusordo and Deano, go off into your own room and play with each other. Every time you post something we all become a little more stupid for having read it.

finti
listen MR.Delusional , I think I know how my country works a little bit better than you, but please enlighten me on how we in Norway are influenced by the Council Of Foreign Relation, you need to come up with names and the organisations they run and what position they have within Norwegian politics, also what relation they have to these US tycoons.
Who in Norway is as of today the main man

Novusordo
Ok, while I don't believe any of it really (though it might make a good book), why would this, theoretically be a bad thing? Other then the lizards that is, after all, what precisely are they planning that would make it terrible...

Err, a one world government is a very, very, very bad thing since who's to stop a Hitler-clone from taking the reigns? Which will happen.

And you don't beleive any of it? nah, you just want to protect you're credibility and reputation on this board.

No one can see the information I've posted in this thread and not see any truth in it. Just not possible but maybe for the hardcore dumbasses that have given their minds away totaly. But I can tell you are not one of those smile

Novusordo
listen MR.Delusional , I think I know how my country works a little bit better than you, but please enlighten me on how we in Norway are influenced by the Council Of Foreign Relation, you need to come up with names and the organisations they run and what position they have within Norwegian politics, also what relation they have to these US tycoons.
Who in Norway is as of today the main man

I thought you were an American. The CFR controls AMerica.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Novusordo and Deano, go off into your own room and play with each other. Every time you post something we all become a little more stupid for having read it.

well at least you admit you are stupid

finti
I understood as much, my location under my avatar kind of is confusing and doesn't give me away right roll eyes (sarcastic) ............................so much for your investigation skills

Imperial_Samura
Err, a one world government is a very, very, very bad thing since who's to stop a Hitler-clone from taking the reigns? Which will happen.

But, what if it ended up under a good leader (and not a clone of one), a unified humanity must entail some potential good features...

Novusordo
I understood as much, my location under my avatar kind of is confusing and doesn't give me away right roll eyes (sarcastic) ............................so much for your investigation skills

Or maybe I just diden't see it laughing

Novusordo
But, what if it ended up under a good leader (and not a clone of one), a unified humanity must entail some potential good features...

Yes a One World GOvernment would be the best move to make IF it was controlled by a good prson but that will NOT be the case.

It's safe to assume its going to be some piece of tyrantal shit becuase the very people advancing this agenda are the people who have created all the wars, genocides, terroist attacks, ect, ect.

They are evil.

finti
must be the work of the Illuminati

KharmaDog
well at least you admit you are stupid

Once again, you read and take as you it to be as opposed to how it was written. That is why whatever you say is written of as the ramblings of an uncomprehending fool.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Once again, you read and take as you it to be as opposed to how it was written. That is why whatever you say is written of as the ramblings of an uncomprehending fool.

the first thing you posted was an insult.
because you are the fool.

KharmaDog
Perhaps we see why Novusordo and Deano see conspiracy in everything, Novusordo can't read a simple avatar and Deano can't seem to master basic comprehension.

I see why the world would be a mystical and scary place for them both.

finti
well to make conversation with you he/we has/have to........... big grin

Deano
well to make conversation with you he/we has/have to........... big grin

ya big head!

Grand Mage Gav

so what happened in london or spain or australia then you my friend are dumb enough not to follow your nose

Novusordo
Originally posted by Grand Mage Gav

so what happened in london or spain or australia then you my friend are dumb enough not to follow your nose

Ignorant.

Grand Mage Gav
me or are you saying you are ignorant for that would seem more plausable

WindDancer
Novusordo you shouldn't be calling people ignorant. What do you know that maybe crucial to your opinion? Do you know what happens behind doors of politicians? Err...I don't think so.

Grand Mage Gav
Originally posted by WindDancer
Novusordo you shouldn't be calling people ignorant. What do you know that maybe crucial to your opinion? Do you know what happens behind doors of politicians? Err...I don't think so.

thank you but erm we dont know either do we................problem

debbiejo

Well....we did find out with Clinton......I guess the doors weren't closed that tight. big grin

WindDancer
thank you but erm we dont know either do we................problem

No problemo, but in reality (as you pointed out) we don't know the real truth behind it all.

Grand Mage Gav
it wasnt thAT the doors wernt closed........just not thick enough

Primitive Screwhead
Novusordo-

Your arrogant treatment of other users on this site is becoming more and more intolerable as you try and impress us with this "knowledge" that you seem to have. Quit talking down to people like you have the answers to everything, and realize that this is predominantly a forum for movie discussion. Your megalomaniacal approach to this and constant belief that you are in control since you are aware how the government is screwing us makes you sound like a cultist. Dare I say it, you've got a little David Koresh tone to you.

Grand Mage Gav
No problemo, but in reality (as you pointed out) we don't know the real truth behind it all.

i think we just have to trust those we elect

debbiejo
it wasnt thAT the doors wernt closed........just not thick enough

Or sound proof.......

Grand Mage Gav
Originally posted by debbiejo
Or sound proof.......

we think on the same lines,as they say great minds think alike

Novusordo

I see a conspiracy researcher that's afraid to come out his shell becuase he's a moderator big grin

Grand Mage Gav
I see a conspiracy researcher that's afraid to come out his shell becuase he's a moderator big grin

hate all conspiracy therom lets ban them.......as if

finti
are you all talking about me again

debbiejo

NO...Me...me memememememememememe......

Grand Mage Gav

.........................................................................Yes

whobdamandog
You said you dont beleive they had prior knowledge. Answer me why hundreds of people who worked in the WTC were told to not come to work in the morning of 9/11 and dozens were told to get out the buildings before 8AM that day.

Honestly..I can't answer that question..because I don't know the validity behind the statement "100's of people who worked in the WTC were told not to come." Based on what I do know and have read I do believe that there was some prior knowledge of a
"possible" attack, however, I don't believe the current administration took the threat seriously. That was the problem all along. They had this "Pro War against Iraq" agenda from the beginning, and they neglected to see that we had more pressing enemies..namely these loony "jihadist" terror groups, and an even bigger threat "North Korea".

We have no economic ties with Iraq, so that's why it became an easy target for this "War on Terror", even though there was no relation between the Taliban and Bathist government before 9/11.

finti
good

Grand Mage Gav
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Honestly..I can't answer that question..because I don't know the validity behind the statement "100's of people who worked in the WTC were told not to come." Based on what I do know and have read I do believe that there was some prior knowledge of a
"possible" attack, however, I don't believe the current administration took the threat seriously. That was the problem all along. They had this "Pro War against Iraq" agenda from the beginning, and they neglected to see that we had more pressing enemies..namely these loony "jihadist" terror groups, and an even bigger threat "North Korea".

We have no economic ties with Iraq, so that's why it became an easy target for this "War on Terror", even though there was no relation between the Taliban and Bathist government before 9/11.

perhaps hundreds of people where told not to come because they had been told "inside job" friends of family of the hijackers may have been allerted or perhaps it was sheer coinsidence

Novusordo
Originally posted by whobdamandog

No economic ties laughing

ROFL. You're oil comes from the middle-east laughing
Anyway, how about this for a motive for the latest middel-eastern war...

UNOCAL representative said in 1997

Novusordo
perhaps hundreds of people where told not to come because they had been told "inside job" friends of family of the hijackers may have been allerted or perhaps it was sheer coinsidence

Yes anything BUT prior knowledge.

You just proven you are deeply, deeply, indoctrinated and are hopeless of believing in anything other than what people considered "official" tell you.

YOu have given you're mind away BIG TIME.

jaden101
Yes anything BUT prior knowledge.

You just proven you are deeply, deeply, indoctrinated and are hopeless of believing in anything other than what people considered "official" tell you.

YOu have given you're mind away BIG TIME.

and it would seem you never had yours to give away in the first place

finti
laughing out loud

Clovie
Yeah but not in the sense the majority of people think and how they are controlled by our governments is also not known too widely. i know for sure that my goverment doesn't controll anything big grin

Oswald Kenobi
Sure you can answer that. On any given day in a building that holds about 35,000 workers, there are bound to be "hundreds" vacationing, sick, etc. Not one of them was specifically told not to come into work for the purpose of avoiding the attack. I'd like to know how many of these people Novusordo personally interviewed. It's garbage.

Novusordo, since you and Deano seem to believe the WTC attack was staged, and all he could provide were fake pictures and accounts from people who don't exist, I would like to see your information.

debbiejo
.........................................................................Yes

Traitor...

finti
call out and burned

Novusordo
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Sure you can answer that. On any given day in a building that holds about 35,000 workers, there are bound to be "hundreds" vacationing, sick, etc. Not one of them was specifically told not to come into work for the purpose of avoiding the attack. I'd like to know how many of these people Novusordo personally interviewed. It's garbage.

Novusordo, since you and Deano seem to believe the WTC attack was staged, and all he could provide were fake pictures and accounts from people who don't exist, I would like to see your information.

Kenobi, don't talk to me becuase you are absolutely impossible due to how you have given you're mind away so much.

If I provide proof/evidence, it's a rubbish source.

If the source is good, the people that did the research are not credible.

If its a good source and the people who did the research are credible then its all a coincidence.

If its a good source, the people who did the research are credible and it was not a coincidence then it must of some how been out of context.

And if I show you images that back-up other stuff then there photoshopped.

So you can **** off from now on. DOn't talk to me. Ever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>