I Need A Poo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WINDEH
STOLEN FROM A THREAD @ HOME..
WHAT IS UR VEIW ON THIS SUBJECT AND THE MAIN QUESTION
DO U NEED A POO 2?

Trance/Paragon
not atm m8

Kthxbye
Sometimes I go for a poo, and squeeze for ages, and a little bit pokes out my bum, then goes back in. Then when I finally get it out, it's like loads of little rabbit poops.

Pig Wrestler
I like to shit on your mother's dinner.

WINDEH
THEY MUST HAVE ME ON IGNORE..LOL

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Pig Wrestler
I like to shit on your mother's dinner.

lol

WINDEH
NE1 TAKEN A WALK DOWN THE "BROWN MILE"?

Mist
no expression

get lost.

WINDEH
Originally posted by Mist
no expression

get lost.
HOW ABOUT U GO HAVE A SHIT ON UR CAT THEN PAINT THE WALL WITH IT KAY!?

Borat
That PigWroostler is a funney guy, I wood a like to meet him for a cold beer.

WINDEH
Originally posted by Borat
That PigWroostler is a funney guy, I wood a like to meet him for a cold beer.
UR GONNA NEED A COLD SHOWER FIRST wink

Borat
Wood a you like a camel?

Mist
Originally posted by WINDEH
HOW ABOUT U GO HAVE A SHIT ON UR CAT THEN PAINT THE WALL WITH IT KAY!?

how about i shit on you and paint your mom with it mkay?

WINDEH
how about i shit on you and paint your mom with it mkay?
SORRY "CHUMP" I DNT INVOLVE MYSELF IN SICK FETISHES

Mist
ill say bye now, so you get to read it before your ass is kicked off smile

WINDEH
ill say bye now, so you get to read it before your ass is kicked off smile
HARGH HARGH *COUGH* HARGH roll eyes (sarcastic)

GuitarBunny

Mist

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/Untitled-1copy.jpg

awww....im sorry...i cant see jack all of what you type...

WINDEH
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ big grin

GuitarBunny
wow my PC is f.ucked up

WINDEH
U AND UR pc HAVE SUMMET IN COMMON LUV
gb U MUST REALY LUV US GUYS 2 2 POST ON EVERY1 OF OUR RETARDED THREADS ;D NO MATTER HOW MUCH U SAY U DNT...LAL

GuitarBunny
hmmmmmm................and yet you continue

you silly boy

WINDEH
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
hmmmmmm................and yet you continue

you silly boy
I DNT LIKE CLINGY GIRLS confused

dark1365
omg......

bitchcock839039
hello all why start a topic on shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.