"Should we A-bomb Iraq?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
This thread got closed because of socking. I've decided to reopen it.

Your response: OMG STFU n00b!!!111!! we shouldn't even be over in Iraq, Bush suxx0rz, !!!111!! st00pid neocons.

My response: Of course not!

We should use an H-bomb.

(Sorry, I feel...mischevious tonight.)

Mist
laughing out loud

no expression

finti
useless thread

§pearhead
Agreed.

Was this supposed to go any further?

KidRock
Biological Bomb.

Imperial_Samura
But wait... wouldn't all this bombing with nuclear and biological weapons make the US lose even more face, what with Bush's constant tirades against WMD's? Just a thought laughing out loud

KidRock
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
But wait... wouldn't all this bombing with nuclear and biological weapons make the US lose even more face, what with Bush's constant tirades against WMD's? Just a thought laughing out loud

We can set it up to make it look like the terrorists did it. Problem solved!

Imperial_Samura
Oh, how very devious of you. Quite Machiavellian indeed.

Jackie Malfoy
Being that we are in war with them aready I do not think we should blow up all Iraq it would be pointless.JM

botankus
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Being that we are in war with them aready I do not think we should blow up all Iraq it would be pointless.JM

If we did, where would we put all of the shopping malls?

DemonXangelX
i think we should the iraq thing is getting out of hand u turn on the news and its the first thing u hear summat goin on in iraq

Clovie
you should make them join some internet forum, they won't have much time left for doing anything bad big grin

Jedi_KnightAlly
Aye why not, i'm sure big dubya would be having a great laugh if he got to.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DemonXangelX
i think we should the iraq thing is getting out of hand u turn on the news and its the first thing u hear summat goin on in iraq
Haha, that is funny, a war the US started is getting out of their hand so the first idea ist to blow up the whole country.....well lets say NO....seriously you know there are innocent people over there......lots of them....just as innocent as your aunt Sue or your cousin Bob....now technically I don't care but from your point of view this is a really bad idea....for one thing the US "thinks" they are a very moral country...so bombing tons of innocent people won't really help to that picture...of course if you want to do even more to the picture of being a bastard country that screws up everything they do and don't care well maybe then it would be a good idea. Oh yes secondly you the UN would not accept that (well I hope) and they would at last stop supporting the US...and you don't want the world as an enemy......if Germany couldn't deal wit it the US can't in a million years......

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha, that is funny, a war the US started is getting out of their hand so the first idea ist to blow up the whole country.....well lets say NO....seriously you know there are innocent people over there......lots of them....just as innocent as your aunt Sue or your cousin Bob....now technically I don't care but from your point of view this is a really bad idea....for one thing the US "thinks" they are a very moral country...so bombing tons of innocent people won't really help to that picture...of course if you want to do even more to the picture of being a bastard country that screws up everything they do and don't care well maybe then it would be a good idea. Oh yes secondly you the UN would not accept that (well I hope) and they would at last stop supporting the US...and you don't want the world as an enemy......if Germany couldn't deal wit it the US can't in a million years......

We need to be smart. However, to answer the statement above, about US starting a war... 9-11!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
We need to be smart. However, to answer the statement above, about US starting a war... 9-11!

Ah yes...cause I remember Saddam taking his missiles and shooting at the towers...no?.....maybe I think of something else Saddam did to the US....nothing?....you kidding me....so the US basically started the war......nothing more to it...you were the agressor....I just call it what it is.

Shakyamunison
Ah yes...cause I remember Saddam taking his missiles and shooting at the towers...no?.....maybe I think of something else Saddam did to the US....nothing?....you kidding me....so the US basically started the war......nothing more to it...you were the agressor....I just call it what it is.

WW2...

Japan attacks US...

US attacks North Africa
US attacks Sicily
US attacks Italy
US attacks France
US attacks Germany
then US attacks Japan

These terrorists will kill YOU!

Fishy
Japan attacks you. Hitler declares war on the US... US along with allies invade

North Africa (ruled by germany)
Sicily (ruled by Germany's allies the Italians)
Italy (ruled by Germany's allies the Italians)
France (Occupied by Germany)
Germany (Ruled by Germany who declared war on the US)
Japan (Japan declared war on the US)

you forgot a few nations... Correct me if I'm wrong but Saddam never declared war on the US and Saddam was not an ally of Osama like Italy was of Germany... Not to mention that Italy actually also declared war on the US.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Fishy
Japan attacks you. Hitler declares war on the US... US along with allies invade

North Africa (ruled by germany)
Sicily (ruled by Germany's allies the Italians)
Italy (ruled by Germany's allies the Italians)
France (Occupied by Germany)
Germany (Ruled by Germany who declared war on the US)
Japan (Japan declared war on the US)

you forgot a few nations... Correct me if I'm wrong but Saddam never declared war on the US and Saddam was not an ally of Osama like Italy was of Germany... Not to mention that Italy actually also declared war on the US.

You got it right...

I'm not saying that we are going about this war the right way. I don't know for sure. Non of us will know that for 20 to 50 years. I'm not a person who is an advocate of war. However, people who blame America will bring death to me and my people and then the true enemy (unknown that is time) will kill you too.

Bardock42
WW2...

Japan attacks US...

US attacks North Africa
US attacks Sicily
US attacks Italy
US attacks France
US attacks Germany
then US attacks Japan

These terrorists will kill YOU!

Your reasoning is so flawed its not even funny.....Saddam was never an ally to the Terrorist...granted he probably hatedx the US....after what you did no big suprise...you can hardly compare WWII to what you did to Iraq

debbiejo
Should be bomb anyone? NO...but using mind control techniques beamed down from satellites would certainly help....I've read that the government is experimenting with that kind of stuff.

Shakyamunison
Your reasoning is so flawed its not even funny.....Saddam was never an ally to the Terrorist...granted he probably hatedx the US....after what you did no big suprise...you can hardly compare WWII to what you did to Iraq

This is WW3. only time will prove me right or wrong.

Bardock42
You got it right...

I'm not saying that we are going about this war the right way. I don't know for sure. Non of us will know that for 20 to 50 years. I'm not a person who is an advocate of war. However, people who blame America will bring death to me and my people and then the true enemy (unknown that is time) will kill you too.

haha,...how the hell should they bring death to you....even if you take 9/11 that was a minor thing compared to usual war.....and Terrorist don't feel like killing people from countries that don't screw their countries......

debbiejo
Well in 50 years my dementia should kick in, so I won't care anyway.

Shakyamunison
haha,...how the hell should they bring death to you....even if you take 9/11 that was a minor thing compared to usual war.....and Terrorist don't feel like killing people from countries that don't screw their countries......

I wish I felt like you do, but I am scared to death...

I believe the terrorists want a Muslim world and anyone who is not of their faith will be killed.

Bardock42

I believe the terrorists want a Muslim world and anyone who is not of their faith will be killed.
Thats the problem...you are pretty much totally safe......the Terrorists are not strong enough....but what the US does just pisses them off more....and maybe some Islamists want that...but not all muslims...and the way the US goes at it just isn't the right way.....they make it worse...

Shakyamunison
Thats the problem...you are pretty much totally safe......the Terrorists are not strong enough....but what the US does just pisses them off more....and maybe some Islamists want that...but not all muslims...and the way the US goes at it just isn't the right way.....they make it worse...

When a person has a gun to your head, you don't think that way.

I am a Buddhist, I am willing to live with Muslims and Christians, but I know that these two religion are the most violent ever in history.

Bardock42
When a person has a gun to your head, you don't think that way.

I am a Buddhist, I am willing to live with Muslims and Christians, but I know that these two religion are the most violent ever in history.

A Buddhist?.....you know you buddhists are Pacifists.....and if you are a Buddhist you shouldn't be scared....you should be indolent......(plus Buddhists don't like life...they want it to end)...how old are you...since when are you Buddhist?

Anyways why do you support the Christian Side though...not that there are these sides its all aboot extremists you need to understand that...Muslims as well as Chrisitans are willing to live ijn peace.

Shakyamunison
A Buddhist?.....you know you buddhists are Pacifists.....and if you are a Buddhist you shouldn't be scared....you should be indolent......(plus Buddhists don't like life...they want it to end)...how old are you...since when are you Buddhist?

Anyways why do you support the Christian Side though...not that there are these sides its all aboot extremists you need to understand that...Muslims as well as Chrisitans are willing to live ijn peace.

I am a Nichiren Buddhist, I am 45 and you know nothing about Buddhism. Please go here and learn...

http://www.sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/

I am sorry if I offend you.

Bardock42

Shakyamunison

Bardock42

You said both: You are scared, and the US didn't start the war.....

And I didn't say you said anything, I said what my opinion is, that the war is not justified and the US are the "bad" guys in it, and that I don't think you have to be scared at least not of Bushs stupid "War against Terrorism"

debbiejo

There have also been talks about them poisoning the water supply here...even the Great Lakes. Or put something into animal feed...

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
There have also been talks about them poisoning the water supply here...even the Great Lakes. Or put something into animal feed...

Oh really, so the best idea is to piss them off by bombing there countries...roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Oh really, so the best idea is to piss them off by bombing there countries...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wasn't my idea......I just don't like terrorists.....So, what would you have done?

Bardock42
Wasn't my idea......I just don't like terrorists.....So, what would you have done?

You mean except for screing up their countries.....and train them...I dunno...maybe not have kicked off a war...shown that my country actually is moral and doesn't start off wars whenever it likes...oh and maybe go by the rules the US made with the UN...not brake them...all in all Bush behaved like an ass and not like a wise leader of a country.....he just wanted his revenge...no rational thoughts there...

Shakyamunison
You said both: You are scared, and the US didn't start the war.....

And I didn't say you said anything, I said what my opinion is, that the war is not justified and the US are the "bad" guys in it, and that I don't think you have to be scared at least not of Bushs stupid "War against Terrorism"

Like all things in the real world, this war started hundreds of years ago. You are dividing people, if you say we are the "bad guy" then you must be wrong and you are the "bad guy". This is how all wars start, by dividing people. Can you not see that life is grey not black and white. When Buddha was asked about war, he said (paraphrased) that you must protect your people but do so without hatred.

debbiejo
You mean except for screing up their countries.....and train them...I dunno...maybe not have kicked off a war...shown that my country actually is moral and doesn't start off wars whenever it likes...oh and maybe go by the rules the US made with the UN...not brake them...all in all Bush behaved like an ass and not like a wise leader of a country.....he just wanted his revenge...no rational thoughts there...

Hey, I'm not a bad guy.....And besides the terrorists are bulling other countries as well.....They're just pushy bullies....Want everyone to fear them.....And they call us the Great Satan....It's really a holy war to them anyway....always have been....all down through history....

Bardock42
You notice the stupidity in what you just said "if you say we are the "bad guy" then you must be wrong and you are the "bad guy"." .... anyways

And in my opinion I see the US as wrong, as the agressors as by our moral standards the "Bad Guys" that doesn't mean I think the Terrorists are the innocent people that get slaughtered by the American Army, but I see the innocent people in Iraq that get involved with the US policies as victims, victims of Saddams Dictatorship as well as the US war, which on my list makes the US in this regard the "bad guys".....just as Saddam is the "bad guy"

And for what Buddha might have said, thats exactly what the US doesn't....the US doesn't protect its people the attack with hatred for the Terrorists that is the reason of theeir war.

And I don't divide people in Black and White categories, I see them in the categories I think they are in regard of such and such situation...you must have missunderstood me.

Bardock42
Hey, I'm not a bad guy.....And besides the terrorists are bulling other countries as well.....They're just pushy bullies....Want everyone to fear them.....And they call us the Great Satan....It's really a holy war to them anyway....always have been....all down through history....
I didn't call you a Bad Guy.........

And the Bully actually is the US pushing around countries they easily pick on, bringing their idea of "democracy" everywhere, it is a holy war for Bush just as much as it is for the Terrorists....he thinks he has to destroy islamist and bring his holy grail "democracy" to everyone.....

debbiejo
You notice the stupidity in what you just said "if you say we are the "bad guy" then you must be wrong and you are the "bad guy"." .... anyways

Well, now you are labeling me..I never said I was for the war...If I had my way the US would stay neutral in many of the wars we've been in...

I just asked you what you would do if your airlines were hijacked with innocent passengers to use as human bombs......What would your country do about that?

And I really hate all the innocent civilians being killed over there...

Also the world looked down on the US when it took us so long to get involved in WWII

Bardock42
Well, now you are labeling me..I never said I was for the war...If I had my way the US would stay neutral in many of the wars we've been in...

I just asked you what you would do if your airlines were hijacked with innocent passengers to use as human bombs......What would your country do about that?

And I really hate all the innocent civilians being killed over there...

Also the world looked down on the US when it took us so long to get involved in WWII

that was not aimed at you....you didn't say what I quoted, did you?

Anyways, I don't know what my country would do, i hope it would stay calm, see that it was not a country or an act of war but a few nutcases being stupid assholes.....and especially don't push on revenge...now seriously if you show them that you are a fair coun try not one that takes every chance to attack some country linked to them in some way it would help way more. It helped no one to attack Afghanistan...and then i wouldn't use it to keep on Fighting....even if you can see the Afghanistan war as justified Iraq was to much...oh and I don't even want to talk aboot the Patriot act and Guatanamo Bay (pissing off people you really don't want to piss off).

debbiejo
that was not aimed at you....you didn't say what I quoted, did you?

oh and I don't even want to talk aboot the Patriot act and Guatanamo Bay (pissing off people you really don't want to piss off).

I agree for sure....Now they can arrest anyone with giving reason and not telling anyone where they are taking you from what I've heard...

Glad you're not labeling me.....because...you said I was a bad guy....And I'm not....I'm a girl. big grin

Bardock42
I agree for sure....Now they can arrest anyone with giving reason and not telling anyone where they are taking you from what I've heard...

Glad you're not labeling me.....because...you said I was a bad guy....And I'm not....I'm a girl. big grin

No I really never said that...and I am aware of that too......

debbiejo
Well, maybe I'll move to Canada...Everyone know they're a peaceful nation, eh?

Bardock42
Well, maybe I'll move to Canada...Everyone know they're a peaceful nation, eh?

They are.....

Shakyamunison
I think the conversation that just took place is a great reason for not bombing Iraq. We are all just people and we should love one another. Please try not to divide the world into good or evil because the ones that are called evil are just as good and evil as those that are called good.

debbiejo
You do know that Clinton started conflicts too....He does that to get the heat off when he's doing something the American people don't like to get the heat off his personal life or for signing all the Executive orders he does....Yeah...He's the king of Executive orders....Did it right before he left office...AND he shouldn't been allowed to do it at all once was so called impeached kind of thing..

Now Bush is following in HIS foot steps with the Executive orders.

Bardock42
I think the conversation that just took place is a great reason for not bombing Iraq. We are all just people and we should love one another. Please try not to divide the world into good or evil because the ones that are called evil are just as good and evil as those that are good.

Not really...I mean yes you are right considering there is no Real Moral...but we do have moral standards in our Western Society, and by those we could label people as good and/or evil

debbiejo
I think the conversation that just took place is a great reason for not bombing Iraq. We are all just people and we should love one another. Please try not to divide the world into good or evil because the ones that are called evil are just as good and evil as those that are called good.

Well, I agree, it would be better to stay neutral, but what do you do when other countries beg for your help?

Shakyamunison
Not really...I mean yes you are right considering there is no Real Moral...but we do have moral standards in our Western Society, and by those we could label people as good and/or evil

Yes, but not entire countries. One person at a time...

By the way Bardock42, I'm a big Hitchhikers Guide fan too.

Bardock42
Well, I agree, it would be better to stay neutral, but what do you do when other countries beg for your help?

Like who?

Shakyamunison

You do what you can even if it turns out to be wrong.

Bardock42
Yes, but not entire countries. One person at a time...

By the way Bardock42, I'm a big Hitchhikers Guide fan too.

Of course not entire countries...the behaviour of these countries at certain times.

It is a great book......you know any of his other stuff?

Shakyamunison
Of course not entire countries...the behaviour of these countries at certain times.

It is a great book......you know any of his other stuff?

Yes, in the 80's I first heard the radio play. I would like to find where I can get it, but no luck. Other books, Dark Tea Time of the Soul, was great.

debbiejo
You do what you can even if it turns out to be wrong.

The whole 911 through everyone on their ears....The US isn't used to being attacking on it's own ground....It's not Europes history....I think it through everyone in a tizzy....

FeceMan

debbiejo
Like who?

Gee, it seems everytime there's anykind of conflict.....we always get asked to help... All the time.

Freaky Zeeky
Closing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Closing

Shut the hell up....report it.....no Backseat Moderating...if you think this thread should be closed contact a moderator...bes thing report it......You saying closing without a valid reason (well even with one) won't change anything so don't do it.

Gee, it seems everytime there's anykind of conflict.....we always get asked to help... All the time.

Hmm I am not that sure aboot that....the last two conflicts in my mind didn't involve anyonbe asking the US to do something......

Sadako of Girth
Should be bomb anyone? NO...but using mind control techniques beamed down from satellites would certainly help....I've read that the government is experimenting with that kind of stuff.

That would be just as bad..
Taking away the freedom that they claim to export...

Sadako of Girth

Well no doubt that Mugabi's people would love to be helped in getting rid of him, but Africa just doesn't have that tasty "Black gold" that Iraq did.

The Omega

BackFire
"Should be A-bomb Iraq"

No - Factual answer. Thread done. Discussion over.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
That would be just as bad..
Taking away the freedom that they claim to export...

What I meant by a mind control kinda thing...Is for stating peaceful statements.... It would work well with criminals too.....subliminal messages...It would work well with everyone...peaceful messages...and from what I've heard the Gov. is experimenting with it......Well as long as it doesn't lull everyone into a comatose state where the government can just do what ever they want to us and us not caring....

Don't want to sit around in pubs and not caring about reality because of mind control...But if you think about it...It might just be our best chance for peace.

debbiejo
What I meant by a mind control kinda thing...Is for stating peaceful statements.... It would work well with criminals too.....subliminal messages...It would work well with everyone...peaceful messages...and from what I've heard the Gov. is experimenting with it......Well as long as it doesn't lull everyone into a comatose state where the government can just do what ever they want to us and us not caring....

Don't want to sit around in pubs and not caring about reality because of mind control...But if you think about it...It might just be our best chance for peace.

And yes...we always get asked to fight other battles with them....and yes, if there is nothing in it for the US then the government declines...usually, and that's too bad...But we're always asked.

Wow...didn't mean to double post...

Cipher
A--bomb? Seriously?

First, who uses that term anymore?

Second, NO!!

debbiejo, no offense, but you seriously think we should use mind control
(assuming it were possible)? Isn't that the kind of thing an authoritarian
government would put to work?
I wouldn't want to live in that kind of country......

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
"Should be A-bomb Iraq"

No - Factual answer. Thread done. Discussion over.
Originally posted by Cipher
A--bomb? Seriously?

First, who uses that term anymore?

Second, NO!!

You guys aren't getting the humor that I intended.

Fishy
Yes we should...

And while we are at it, lets Nuke the rest of the world too, fire a few on China and Russia and the rest will be history.

FeceMan
Yes we should...

And while we are at it, lets Nuke the rest of the world too, fire a few on China and Russia and the rest will be history.
Are you Winston Churchill incarnate?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Cipher
A--bomb? Seriously?

It sounded peaceful.......It could only be used for peace.....And our gov.is experimenting with it.....or is that a conspiracy theory I've read?

Bardock42
It sounded peaceful.......It could only be used for peace.....And our gov.is experimenting with it.....or is that a conspiracy theory I've read? most likely and even if, changing the mind of a person is practically killing them....some would consider it even worse than death and if someone had that power how can you be sure they didn'*t already do it to you?

debbiejo
most likely and even if, changing the mind of a person is practically killing them....some would consider it even worse than death and if someone had that power how can you be sure they didn'*t already do it to you?

Maybe they did...that's why I put my gun in the file cabinet long ago....

And for mind control....I've heard that they broad cast it through the air as waves....I've heard they've tried it already...

smells of conspiracy I know.... big grin

Bardock42
Maybe they did...that's why I put my gun in the file cabinet long ago....

And for mind control....I've heard that they broad cast it through the air as waves....I've heard they've tried it already...

smells of conspiracy I know.... big grin

The idea alone is sad.....damn Super Weapons....

Fishy
Originally posted by FeceMan
Are you Winston Churchill incarnate?

Not that I know off, but it would be cool...

But you have to admit, it would be a quick ending and with the thinking of some people we are going to go there. Might as well get it over with.

FeceMan
Not that I know off, but it would be cool...

But you have to admit, it would be a quick ending and with the thinking of some people we are going to go there. Might as well get it over with.
I rather wish we had steamrolled over Russia after WWII. Would have solved a number of problems, but we wouldn't have had the space race, either.

Fishy
I rather wish we had steamrolled over Russia after WWII. Would have solved a number of problems, but we wouldn't have had the space race, either.

And you would have died.... Everybody would have, a war with Russia would have lasted longer then you could imagine.. If you would have wanted to avoid Russia having nukes there were better more peaceful solutions.

The Soviet Union offered to destroy all nukes in 1986 during a summit in Iceland, Reagan refused, in 1989 the offer was repeated. Gorbatsjov wanted to continue with destroying the Nukes with or without America but of course he was kicked out of office before he could really do it and the entire thing failed. I would rather go back in time and change Reagan his mind then go back in time and convince the western nations to attack Russia. An attack that was doomed to fail.

FeceMan
I don't know...I think you are overestimating the Russian's power right after WWII. But, then again, we'll never know, right?

Fishy
I don't know...I think you are overestimating the Russian's power right after WWII. But, then again, we'll never know, right?

Of course not, but its fun to speculate stick out tongue

Russia was never ever conquered from the west, from the east only one succeeded and he immediately conquered most of Asia and Europe with it, and Russia couldn't even be called Russia back then.

The huge amounts of land would be a problem but like shown during WWII Russia would have no problem retreating to a more centralized location and destroying everything as they were retreating. Giving the Allies a very hard time getting even near Moscow.

The US was the only country that could still fight and it was busy enough with Japan an enemy like Russia would a huge problem. The troop size in Europe would not be big enough to stop the Russian machine who steamrolled across eastern europe killing I believe 75 to 90% of the German army's. The allies killed the other 10% to 25%. I have no reason to believe Russia couldn't steamroll through an already destroyed country as well. Leaving England and the American forces there. Meaning Europe would have been occupied for a very long time, as soon as Russia would have organised its army's and started its attack. Which granted would probably take some time.

Nukes were not finished yet, and the plans would be stolen very quickly.

An attack from Asia would be impossible as long as Japan would still play a part, and Stalin would have allied himself with Japan in order to save his country, Russia and Japan together could have delayed American victory in the Pacific for a very long time. Possibly even prevent it, after which Russia would just declare war on Japan like they did with every other country.

The troop size of Russia and the quality of their weapons at that time was better then that of the US. The only thing the US had was more research laboratory's, all Russia had were a few concentration camps who were empty at that time.

In the end I think a war with Russia would have dragged out longer then most people could imagine if it would ever have been finished with anything less then the destruction of the earth. So unless thats your goal we should all be very happy the US didn't decide to attack Russia.

whirlysplat
This thread got closed because of socking. I've decided to reopen it.

Your response: OMG STFU n00b!!!111!! we shouldn't even be over in Iraq, Bush suxx0rz, !!!111!! st00pid neocons.

My response: Of course not!

We should use an H-bomb.

(Sorry, I feel...mischevious tonight.)

As a Londoner I have only one thing to say about this disgusting thread. People like you make me sick, most Iraqui's are innocent people who have nthing to do with terrorism. People like you make me sick.

Clueless101
Hi peoples. I'm new, but the title really drew my attention and reminded me of this song. So no one get mad I'm posting it.

Bomb Iraq
(Sung to the tune of "If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands"wink

If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets hurt your Mama, bomb Iraq.
If the terrorists are Saudi
And the bank takes back your Audi
And the TV shows are bawdy, Bomb Iraq.
If the corporate scandals growin', bomb Iraq.
And your ties to them are showin', bomb Iraq.
If the smoking gun ain't smokin'
We don't care, and we're not jokin'.
That Saddam will soon be croakin', Bomb Iraq.
Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq.
From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq.
So to hell with the inspections;
Let's look tough for the elections,
Close your mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq.
While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq.
Yay! The clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.
If the ozone hole is growing,
Some things we prefer not knowing.
(Though our ignorance is showing), Bomb Iraq.
So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,
From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.
Saying no would look like treason.
It's the Hussein hunting season.
Even if we have no reason, Bomb Iraq.

AdventChild
...why oh why did you bring this back up....bomb all iraqi's!!!! lol just kidding..their kind and loving creatures...why kill them...?

LordFear
Has anybody ever asked themselves why the terrorists are only attacking mostly the U.S and Great Britain?
Why not try to annihilate asian countries as well?
Well I have a theory and it's because they fear those countries
but don't fear us at all. They know that if they attacked any korean, japanese or chinese sovereignty, those countries would swiftly exterminate them without doubt.
Anybody agrees or doesn't agree with me?

Darth Jello
thats an oversimplifications. not to mention that historically do to different philosophical and religious views, wars involving southeast asia have always ended horribly. Up until the last three centuries or so, they did have the most powerful armies in the world.

Bardock42
Originally posted by LordFear
Has anybody ever asked themselves why the terrorists are only attacking mostly the U.S and Great Britain?
Why not try to annihilate asian countries as well?
Well I have a theory and it's because they fear those countries
but don't fear us at all. They know that if they attacked any korean, japanese or chinese sovereignty, those countries would swiftly exterminate them without doubt.
Anybody agrees or doesn't agree with me?

hmm or maybe its cause you piss them off most....like I don't recall china and Japan starting a war in the middle east recently.....

debbiejo
http://mail.charter.net/agent/mobmain?mobmain=1

sorry ...it didn't work.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
As a Londoner I have only one thing to say about this disgusting thread. People like you make me sick, most Iraqui's are innocent people who have nthing to do with terrorism. People like you make me sick.

Said it once say it again!!!

FeceMan
As a poster on KMC, I have only one thing to say about you:

You're an idiot.

Try actually reading what I've written, you dumbass.

whirlysplat
No mate i'd rather not. As a londoner who had family working near the blast zone yesterday and had to wait to see if they were ok, I think the concept of killing other innocents is highly offensive anyway you try and cache it. You are a fool and worse one with disregard for human life and that makes you less than a fool.

FeceMan
No mate i'd rather not. As a londoner who had family working near the blast zone yesterday and had to wait to see if they were ok, I think the concept of killing other innocents is highly offensive anyway you try and cache it. You are a fool and worse one with disregard for human life and that makes you less than a fool.
PLEASE READ WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IN THE THREAD BEFORE RESPONDING IN A HOSTILE MANNER, KTHXBAI.

Here, let me help you with that.

I apologize for thinking that the dryness of the humor spoke for itself, as it apparently did not.

whirlysplat
Its because I guess even the thought of A bombing another nation is abhorrent and the antithesis of what many of us believe in. So I guess your right I don't get the "dry" humour you are attempting to propagate. Many things simply are not funny.

Bardock42
Its because I guess even the thought of A bombing another nation is abhorrent and the antithesis of what many of us believe in. So I guess your right I don't get the "dry" humour you are attempting to propagate. Many things simply are not funny.

Actually this was....people that take it serious are not no expression

whirlysplat
In your opinion, obviously you enjoy the thought of radiation sickness for millions. Sorry I don't understand the humour in that, Atomic weapons have been used twice in anger, twice is easily enough.

Bardock42
In your opinion, obviously you enjoy the thought of radiation sickness for millions. Sorry I don't understand the humour in that, Atomic weapons have been used twice in anger, twice is easily enough.

I didn't say A-Bombs are funny...I said his thread was funny.

Nor do i really care how horrible people die as long as its not me......

whirlysplat
I didn't say A-Bombs are funny...I said his thread was funny.

Nor do i really care how horrible people die as long as its not me......
So you believe Iraq to be full of horrible people?

Bardock42
So you believe Iraq to be full of horrible people?

How did you come to that conclusion What the f**k?

whirlysplat
You said you don't care how horrible people die

Bardock42
You said you don't care how horrible people die

No you misunderstood I meant " I don't care what a cruel or horrible death people die as long as its not me......(or people close to me)"

Fishy
No you misunderstood I meant " I don't care what a cruel or horrible death people die as long as its not me......(or people close to me)"

Which is basically what everybody thinks, and if somebody here claims otherwise they are just fooling yourselves. You won't feel bad for them when you are in your bed at night. You won't care about them days later. Things like that happen people that aren't affected don't care.

whirlysplat
Which is basically what everybody thinks, and if somebody here claims otherwise they are just fooling yourselves. You won't feel bad for them when you are in your bed at night. You won't care about them days later. Things like that happen people that aren't affected don't care.

I truly disagree

FeceMan
Many things simply are not funny.
Yeah, like the way you're ruining my thread.

Bardock42
I truly disagree

Then you are kidding yourself...good job....

whirlysplat
Well if I am tell nelson Mandella his a fool, anyone who becomes a Doctor oe Nurse they are a fool, teachers etc they are all fools.

Sorry I don't think compassion is foolish.

Bardock42
Well if I am tell nelson Mandella his a fool, anyone who becomes a Doctor oe Nurse they are a fool, teachers etc they are all fools.

Arghh....is it really so hard just to respond to what someone said and not make up shit...

I didn't say compassion was foolish.....its non-existant
Doctors, Nurse, Teachers.....all for the money....or the "good" feeling they get doing there job.

whirlysplat
I disagree and I do one of the jobs mentioned abovebig grin

whirlysplat
That good feeling you talk of is a desire to help my fellow manbig grin

Bardock42
I disagree and I do one of the jobs mentioned abovebig grin
And you do it just to help people big grin

...you don't care for the money big grin
...you don't like the feeling you get doing it big grin
...you don't tell people on the Internet that you are such a "good" person just so you feel better big grin
...you do it just for the people, not for you, you don't want it, just for the people roll eyes (sarcastic)

BULLSHIT

FeceMan
And you do it just to help people big grin

...you don't care for the money big grin
...you don't like the feeling you get doing it big grin
...you don't tell people on the Internet that you are such a "good" person just so you feel better big grin
...you do it just for the people, not for you, you don't want it, just for the people roll eyes (sarcastic)

BULLSHIT
When I become a dentist, I plan to take trips to less privileged countries in order to relieve people from the constant pain of tooth decay.

For free.
Because I love dentistry.
Just because I want to.
For the people, not for myself.

Bardock42
When I become a dentist, I plan to take trips to less privileged countries in order to relieve people from the constant pain of tooth decay.

For free.
Because I love dentsitry.
Just because I want to.
For the people, not for myself.

If you are joking...ok...if you are serious....NO....wrong......you are lying to yourself my friened...you do it cause you want..its that easy.....you don't do it for others...although I can't see why you do it, its not altruism....

FeceMan
If you are joking...ok...if you are serious....NO....wrong......you are lying to yourself my friened...you do it cause you want..its that easy.....you don't do it for others...although I can't see why you do it, its not altruism....
Not joking.

"you do it cause you want"

Erm, want what?

Bardock42
Not joking.

"you do it cause you want"

Erm, want what?

Want to go there have that experience think you are great cause yu help people .... lose this bad feeling in your stomach that seems to say "You are waisting your life...look at all the poor people...help them...HELP THEM" ...you do it only and only for you....not cause you really give a shit what happens to the Teeth of some Africans....

whirlysplat
I see so you use your petty motivations and attribute your own flaws to others. I guess you don't have many mirrors at your place.

FeceMan
Want to go there have that experience think you are great cause yu help people .... lose this bad feeling in your stomach that seems to say "You are waisting your life...look at all the poor people...help them...HELP THEM" ...you do it only and only for you....not cause you really give a shit what happens to the Teeth of some Africans....
No, actually, I want to help because it sucks having a toothache and they can't exactly get it taken care of. Not for any good feeling, aside from their relief from pain.

Bardock42
I see so you use your petty motivations and attribute your own flaws to others. I guess you don't have many mirrors at your place.

I don't call them flaws...but you could say I observe and draw my conclusions from there...I know people love to think they are generous and caring and what not but truly they are not...and not only did I come to that conclusion others did too.....

I know whenever I do something even when I know they feel good and I know they won't know and no one else knows...I did it for me...I feel good afterwards...I know that...and you should too....you can still do your "good" deeds they are just not altruistic...thats the only thing.....and it is the truth...think aboot it you will come to the conclusion..."he's right I do it for the feeling, that's not bad....buit I do it for me...and I like it"

whirlysplat
I feel sorry for you then, sometimes doing the right thing for others can be very painful and you actually get nothing out of it because some people get hurt anyway. It happens.

Bardock42
No, actually, I want to help because it sucks having a toothache and they can't exactly get it taken care of. Not for any good feeling, aside from their relief from pain.

fece, you seem to be a smart guy...you have some good views...really think aboot it...why do you go there?
BEcause helping others is "good"?

So you are saying you don't like helping...you soley do it for the Africans not for yourself, you don't get anything from it...no you cctually feel bad after you did your job...of course they are relieved but that doesn't help you....you don't get anything from it....no experience...no nothing.....only for the others ...you know you will hate it ther but you have t do it because....yes why?...Because you think you have to...what would you feel if you wouldn*t do it...exactly the same?....or would you feel bad inside?.....Think aboot it man....its nothing bad...it doesn't make you less worth as a person...its just the truth...do we have to kid ourselves...is it necessary?

Bardock42
I feel sorry for you then, sometimes doing the right thing for others can be very painful and you actually get nothing out of it because some people get hurt anyway. It happens.

Its true its possible you don't get anything out of it...but you thought...maybe subconciously ....that you would get something out of it...or you wouldn't have done it...and you don't need to feel sorry for me...I live a good life.....I have no problems...and "my eyes are open"

whirlysplat
Your eyes maybe open but your heart is closed, I pity you

general-pain
My math teacher who happens to have served in the Marine Corp. during Nam says that we should nuke them.

piccola_nuvola
Maybe that's irrelevant, but I agree with Bardock.

Everything ppl do is aimed to make them feel good. Going to the church, making charity, eating, working, making money, having sex...

Even posting in this forum, expressing your opinion...doesn't it make you feel good?

Bardock42
Your eyes maybe open but your heart is closed, I pity you

You may if it makes you feel better....you don't have to though...I feel better knowing what is up with humans.....they are not altruistic...they are animals...granted complicated animals...but no more.....

And my heart is not closed...I can feel ....I can pity...I can be happy......

Bardock42
Originally posted by piccola_nuvola
Maybe that's irrelevant, but I agree with Bardock.

Everything ppl do is aimed to make them feel good. Going to the church, making charity, eating, working, making money, having sex...

Even posting in this forum, expressing your opinion...doesn't it make you feel good?

Absolutely....

whirlysplat
I am not rligious but i feel we have a duty to each other. I think this idea people do only for gain shows you would not be much of a team playerbig grin

Bardock42
I am not rligious but i feel we have a duty to each other. I think this idea people do only for gain shows you would not be much of a team playerbig grin

You are a rather simple one, are you not?

No, this idea of gain actually makes us "Team Players" we need help to get as much as possible......and this duty you talk of, we got that from society...we are practically brainwashed...we get told that all the time....we should feel for others...and because it gets repeated again and again we feel bad to not act according to this ideals....

PrinceofBlades
Most people usually aren't...

Bardock42
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Most people usually aren't...

Make most all and I agree

whirlysplat
you think believing in helping others makes me simple, okey, some of what you stated is true with some people they push themselves forward, in team situations, as in work these people are usually the worst to be in charge and their me, me, me attitude usually creates more resentment than it solves. These people are not team players because the "me" will aways conflict with the "us" eventually.

whirlysplat
I can't believe I am debating people should care about each other confused What happened you watched Wall Street as a kid and wanted to be Gekko roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Again your simplicity breags through....no not because you believe that I think you are simple...but because you take what I say...and draw your own flawed conclusions from that, instead of for once listen to what I say.......

Anyways for what you said, yes those people exist, but they are abnormal...the normal person knows that it will achieve more with a group...well the right group...that's how groups start to exist in the first place.

Lets take the easiest scenarion....two relatively cavemen meet each other in the prehistoric world....they both don't really want to die, and know if they meet a stronger cavemen he might just kill them and take all there T-Rex meat....so they agree to form a group...they add there strength together and don't have to fear to get killed that easily anymore...even more they can hunt together and achievve more...since they are only two they only agree ion some basic ruls ("I don't kill you" "I don't steal from you"wink but when societies get larger they need more rules...and they use so called "morals" they tell there kids from the beginnign of their life to make sure that they will not break those rules...of course it still happensd but not as much...and that's where this wrong feeling of "morals" comes from...not cause there is really some right or wrong...or because someoone really cares....no just because everyone gets brainwashed from beginnign of their life.

Bardock42
I can't believe I am debating people should care about each other confused What happened you watched Wall Street as a kid and wanted to be Gekko roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are not debating that people "should" care but.."do" they care....big difference there....

whirlysplat
I think a lot of people do care. Yes people achieve more in groups, yes we have laws and codes to protect the individual and the group. I think these are in place because f the "abnormals" as you call them. I am old enough to have lived in England at the time of Thatcher and be en old enough then (yes I am in my thirties) to have seen the damage the "me" ideology has caused to society.

GoodiesGirl
MY ANSWER

KidRock
I choose operation penny drop..

http://maddox.xmission.com/penny_drop.html

FeceMan
Bardock, I *want* to help them. I won't hate doing it, but I will enjoy it and not for the "feeling good". I love dentistry.

whirlysplat
Bardock, I *want* to help them. I won't hate doing it, but I will enjoy it and not for the "feeling good". I love dentistry.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

AdventChild

And with this said....I agree with you....There are many people in my life who've i've helped and it's been a couple years since then and i still think of them from day to day wondering if they are alright,i don't find it foolish at all, people trying to help the africans from HIV and AIDS isn't foolish, nor do i think that trying to care for others or feeling bad after they die is foolish, although i didn't know any of the people at the 9/11 attacks i still cried for those that died and those that lost loved ones, i mean common, you can not say that is foolish because untill this day i know alot of people feel bad and probably will continue to feel bad and care for those families for years to come...I'm with you Whirly, I honestly truly agree...

AdventChild

Why can't you simply accept the fact that there are actually still nice caring compassionate people out there that do good for others not for money or for something but for the others that they are helping...There are a few good people in this world believe it or not...

Bardock42
I think a lot of people do care. Yes people achieve more in groups, yes we have laws and codes to protect the individual and the group. I think these are in place because f the "abnormals" as you call them. I am old enough to have lived in England at the time of Thatcher and be en old enough then (yes I am in my thirties) to have seen the damage the "me" ideology has caused to society.

Haha..you mean how Thatcher helped your country becoming the great nation it is now......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok then you do it because you love dentistry but you do it because you think its the right thing...not because you really care for others....

Originally posted by AdventChild
Why can't you simply accept the fact that there are actually still nice caring compassionate people out there that do good for others not for money or for something but for the others that they are helping...There are a few good people in this world believe it or not...

Casue I can't lie to myself...I tried it...didn't work out...and you have to stop linking "not caring" with being bad......its just what humands do...all of thm..they think aboot themselves.....and that is absolutely ok.....what whirly is talking aboot this "me" mentality that is just an extreme...and in the liong run not very helpful form of what humans really think.

The fact that you praise it so much that this "caring" for others is supposed to be something great, alone is enough to see it as selfish......this word "selfish" is seen to negative nowqadays...because in the extreme it is really unhealthy but in fact it is the state of mind of every single human on the earth.....

Show me someone who thinks he has done an unselfish deed and I show you someone that lies to himself.....

Originally posted by AdventChild
And with this said....I agree with you....There are many people in my life who've i've helped and it's been a couple years since then and i still think of them from day to day wondering if they are alright,i don't find it foolish at all, people trying to help the africans from HIV and AIDS isn't foolish, nor do i think that trying to care for others or feeling bad after they die is foolish, although i didn't know any of the people at the 9/11 attacks i still cried for those that died and those that lost loved ones, i mean common, you can not say that is foolish because untill this day i know alot of people feel bad and probably will continue to feel bad and care for those families for years to come...I'm with you Whirly, I honestly truly agree...

Get this..I never said this was foolish...never......that's ok if you want to do that fine (honestly I believe you can't act differrent) but you have this feeling because you were raised with it....you get told everyday when others die its sad.....maybe you have this feeling because in the Human nature we got told over the years that if others die it is bad casuse it weakens us...possible...but you don't cry for them because you give a shit aboot them...you cry because that is the thing you think you are supposed to do.....,

piccola_nuvola
...but you don't cry for them because you give a shit aboot them...you cry because that is the thing you think you are supposed to do.....,

Or maybe ppl cry in this cases thinking that it might have happened to them...or thinking that one day they will die too. Other ppl's death remind them of their own.

Bardock42
Or maybe ppl cry in this cases thinking that it might have happened to them...or thinking that one day they will die too. Other ppl's death remind them of their own.

Yes...all this can be reasons....

whirlysplat
Or they cry for the waste of human life, the shattered lives, the lost love and opportunities, they simply cry because they are human and they care......................

Bardock42
Or they cry for the waste of human life, the shattered lives, the lost love and opportunities, they simply cry because they are human and they care......................

Very unlikely....err...I mean impossible.....

whirlysplat
Very unlikely....err...I mean impossible.....

Again I pity your narrow MTV view

Bardock42
Again I pity your narrow MTV view

MTV...ha......quite on the contrary...MTV is the pinacle of the stupidity of our recent world ...or was that live8...not sure.

It is not a narrow view...its an open view...it grants you freedom...it frees you from your own stupid believes.....it shows you the world as what it is....an unimportant place with unimportant people that only care for themselves....

read some Hobbes.....read some Nietzsche....come back later when you at least thought aboot what I said for some time....I considered your view...I had to ...its the view of most people nowadays...its wrong though......

whirlysplat
"Do what thou wilt and that shall be the whole of the law", great code to live by Bardock confused

whirlysplat
I have read thus spake Zarathrusta yeah Nietzsche sure lived by his code, remind me what happened to him after he saw the horse beat?

Bardock42
I have read thus spake Zarathrusta yeah Nietzsche sure lived by his code, remind me what happened to him after he saw the horse beat?

Its not aboot his hilosophy...its aboot his view on morals, same with Hobbes his view on Morals...not the State....

"Do what thou wilt and that shall be the whole of the law", great code to live by Bardock confused

That's not what I said....I didn't say its great..nor that you can chose to live by it...you just do....its easy as that...human nature......

whirlysplat

Bardock42

whirlysplat
The hour when ye say: "What good is my happiness! It is poverty and pollution and wretched self-complacency. But my happiness should justify existence itself!"
The hour when ye say: "What good is my reason! Doth it long for knowledge as the lion for his food? It is poverty and pollution and wretched self-complacency!"
The hour when ye say: "What good is my virtue! As yet it hath not made me passionate. How weary I am of my good and my bad! It is all poverty and pollution and wretched self-complacency!"
The hour when ye say: "What good is my justice! I do not see that I am fervour and fuel. The just, however, are fervour and fuel!"
The hour when we say: "What good is my pity! Is not pity the cross on which he is nailed who loveth man? But my pity is not a crucifixion." Have ye ever spoken thus? Have ye ever cried thus? Ah! would that I had heard you crying thus!
It is not your sin- it is your self-satisfaction that crieth unto heaven; your very sparingness in sin crieth unto heaven!
Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the frenzy with which ye should be inoculated?
Lo, I teach you the Superman: he is that lightning, he is that frenzy!

It speaks to me of self superiority and self interest, its meaning is clear and it led to the deaths of many jews and many of my people the Roma.

even as I stated earlier Nietzsche could not live by it:

Upon witnessing a horse being whipped by a coachman at the Piazza Carlo Alberto, Nietzsche threw his arms around the horse's neck and collapsed, never to return to full sanity.

Compassion ruled him also in the end.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>