whos better van halen ,slash or angus young

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker1
i think eddie is

skywalker1
eddie and angus could kick bucket heads ass

Lord_Andres
Van Halen is very good, he came with tapping, very good style IMO also Slash is very good, dont know Angus

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, but Eddie Van Halen lifted his fret tap from Ace Frehley. I mean, if he can do it, more power to him. But if I gotsta pick one, it's still Eddie. Slash is a good wailer, and Angus is energetic, yet all AC/DC tunes are virtually the same, but when it comes down to sheer technique..

cad
oh my god there has been a thread on the same thing and you done it.

Korri
Incomparable.

Alpha Centauri
Well considering that Slash can't play some of Van Halen's stuff due to it being too hard, and Angus not being as good as Slash....

-AC

Red Superfly
Identical posts?

Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy?

Cinemaddiction
Because, it's Cad. He's the Jackie Malfoy of the Music Forum has been sent to act as the KMC jester, entertaining to some, irritating to all.

Please, revel in his density and enjoy yourselves!

cad
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Because, it's Cad. He's the Jackie Malfoy of the Music Forum has been sent to act as the KMC jester, entertaining to some, irritating to all.

Please, revel in his density and enjoy yourselves! what!

Cinemaddiction
laughing

Sadako of Girth
Actually Slash can tap (Maybe not as good as Eddie), but prefers to leave it alone as he believed it to be Eddie's thing... He plays fast shit too but favours feel... And tapping maketh not the song...
Slash's playing is SO soulful that he wins for me as music is about conveying feel and emotion...Speaking a non-verbal language...
Slash plays with the all important funk/groove factor too...

Eddie of course can play with his own feel, but doesn't move me like Slash does on moments like "November Rain"... But if you're after fret-gymanastics, Eddies your man...

Angus is definitely in 3rd place for me as his lead does nothing for me compared to the other two guys, but has a great sound and plays some great rhythm along with his brother Mal... Extra points for the uniform innovation though.... He has said before that out of it, people rarely recognise him... SO it must be cool to have the choice of recognisabilty and anomousness at you disposal for those days when you jst wanna be left alone...

Victor Von Doom
EVH all the way. Slash is very good, but so are many guitarists. EVH is legendary, not many others are.

Korri
He is also my father. touched

Viktor Vaughn
who cares? angus young has way more energy and talent to match it, his performance is memorable. watch old ac dc videos, he's the only one moving, he's such a great performer. much better than slash and van halen. ANGUS YOUNG>SLASH>VAN HALEN.

Bad Boy
eddie!!!!

simple as that

Darth_Otaku

skywalker1
he is not yur dad

skywalker1
if he was ur dad u woldnt have the pink floyd darkside of the moon symbol

skywalker1
ude av like van halen or sumthin

darth_dracus
to me i think slash is the best all the way

darth_dracus
uh the other 2 r hkoo

Victor Von Doom
Perhaps you could translate that for the more human among us.

Darth_Otaku
I think he means...the other two are cool?

BTW,nice sig.

))TrAuMa((
Slash

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I think he means...the other two are cool?

BTW,nice sig.

It is isn't it.

Korri
Originally posted by skywalker1
if he was ur dad u woldnt have the pink floyd darkside of the moon symbol

shut the hell up i was kidding obviously.

DaRk Lotus
Eddie - Wins
Angus Yong - Sucks
Slash - Is better than Angus but ont Eddie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.