Mace Windu + Depa Billaba vs Darth Sidious + Anakin(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Friends vs Friends, Who wins?

Admiral Akbar
I think, mace and his padwan got this.

Darth_Glentract
I agree.

jango fat
C'mon da Sith off course

Admiral Akbar
why so?

the-unforgiven
Depa is the student of Mace right? one of my friends says they would win, i trust her.

Mace and Depa would win.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I think, mace and his padwan got this. I thought Depa was on the council too.

HimoKun
No, she fell to the dark side while she was still his apprentice.

General Zodiac
Anakin would kill Depa and they would team up on Mace.

LordSorgo
Ok, Depa Biliba got seduced to the dark side of the force because of her lightsaber form. She fell into a coma and never woke up.

I think Sidious would go against Depa and MAce against Anakin. Mace would then proceed to kill Anakin, and Sidious would kill Depa. Mace and Sidious would go at it, and Sidious would fry his ass fifty feet out of a window again.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Ok, Depa Biliba got seduced to the dark side of the force because of her lightsaber form. She fell into a coma and never woke up.

I think Sidious would go against Depa and MAce against Anakin. Mace would then proceed to kill Anakin, and Sidious would kill Depa. Mace and Sidious would go at it, and Sidious would fry his ass fifty feet out of a window again.

Mace is highly capable of killing sidious, he would fry him with his lightsbaer after sidious would lose his.

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Mace is highly capable of killing sidious, he would fry him with his lightsbaer after sidious would lose his.

Uh...then why didn't he do it? Lol Palpatine took down three Jedi Masters in three seconds. Surely Mace could take down some wimpy Sith Lord (which is what you're making Sidious sound like) and a frightened Chosen One.

Kinda makes me wonder why he didn't kill Sidious...hmm. Maybe Sidious is just smarter and more powerful than people make him out to be. stick out tongue

Admiral Akbar
he was focused on deflecting the lightning giving skywalker a chance to rethink. and before that well anakin interupted, and mace was disturbed. Also, mace was going to kill him but anakin cut of his arm.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Anakin would kill Depa and they would team up on Mace.

i was just about to say that

Darth Plagues
Darth Sidious and Anakin are the victors. Darth Sidious could kill Depa as easily as he did those 3 Jedi Masters and together Sidious and Anakin could take Mace Windu.

DarthSidiouss
obviously. this fight is totally one sided. the sith take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.