Bruce Wayne vs Reed Richards(no powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
No prep,just a straight out brawl.And Reed has no powers against plain old Bruce Wayne without any weapons.Wayne just has his martial arts.

I think that Bruce Wayne would win this fight because he's heavily trained in martial arts.

xmarksthespot
I think this is a given that it goes to Batman. laughing out loud I don't think anyone can claim Reed has the level of plain fighting ability to take down Batman without his powers in a no prep fight.

Zod4Life
Reed is fighting Bruce not Batman and Bruce has no weapons or anything.Just his ability to fight in martial arts.

colossus17
dude reed is a below average......he is not fit...even aunt may could take him.,,.........

Zod4Life
Yeah,without his powers he'll get his ass whooped in a fight.Bruce Wayne easily takes this fight.He'll just kick him in the throat and finish him.

Cosmic Cube
WTF? Reed isn't a fighter... How can he take on Batman without any powers?

xmarksthespot
Technically in a no powers fight Batman shouldn't have his martial arts abilities and gadgets since those are his "powers" I spose.

kgkg
Batman is still batman without his power( what powers ? )

Batman wins easily

Some people were saying batman can take guys like Spiderman , Cap America , Wov well it's easy shit for Bats

Timslar
Just because he doesn't have his suit on doesn't mean he forgets how to fight. =/

grey fox
the non stretchy richards gets his ass kicked easily by bruce

Zod4Life
Exactly.

Tron
Why put up a thread like this if you already know it's a no-brainer?huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.