which x-men in ur opieon has had the saddest life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
Which of the x-men's villians or hero's has had the saddast life or had experience someting you think is heartnumbing? and why do you tink that?

DarkCrawler
Well, Nightcrawler has the worst relatives...his mother is an terrorist and massmurderer...his father is an demon...his half-brother is an murderer and bigot...his adopted brother was an crazy murderer...

xmarksthespot
Well if you count Magneto, since he was headmaster for a while, he's had a pretty crappy life. Dunno if it's the saddest but his entire family was killed in the Holocaust. Then later his wife and eldest daughter died too.

Shadow_King
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, Nightcrawler has the worst relatives...his mother is an terrorist and massmurderer...his father is an demon...his half-brother is an murderer and bigot...his adopted brother was an crazy murderer...

why do you keep on saying "An" when the word after does not start with a vowel. it would work out if you said

"Well, Nightcrawler has the worst relatives...his mother is a terrorist and a massmurderer...his father is a demon...his half-brother is a murderer and bigot...his adopted brother was a crazy murderer... "

blaise
damnnn ...

hmmmm i think most of the x-men has had someting that lays dem to have a sad past life....

x-man ,..nate grey- though powerful and all was suppose to die before the age of ..20 or someting ....

ronge- she can't touch no one which most be so depressing
- when she was a teenager her first kiss was her worst experience since she made the guy get into a coma after kissing her and than he was terriefied of her after
- she's a runaway
- than she meet mytique and had her a mother figure..how scarry...and than took ms. marvels' powers (i think thats her name)making her in a coma ...and she had to minds in her head
-her and gambit couldn't touch but she loved him off

storm- had a child but wasn't with him
- had to run from the dream guy who wanted to take over her body in order to be all powerful

jean- poor gurl keeps on dying
-husband had a affair and wit emma frost
-sacrafices her life in order for humanity

beast- he looks like that so very lonely ...he had to pretend he was gay and broke up wit his love

psy... she had lost her own body not once bUT TwicE.....first time exchanged wit a next gurl ....and that gurl died.....second time she got a virus ...and died and toook over a next persons body..

thats wut i rremeber so far......anyone else know terrible incidents

Shadow_King
hey how aboot professor xavier.... his step father wanted his mother dead (i think) and his step brother hates him soo much and wants too kill him... and also the big thing he is soooo powerful and he cant even walk.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Shadow_King
why do you keep on saying "An" when the word after does not start with a vowel. it would work out if you said

I am Finnish, so the language gets hazy at the time...and spellcheck only shows spelling errors, not grammar...

Sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadow_King
no problemo it is ok... everyone makes mistake...

Britrogue
Rogue, without a doubt. Human beings are sociable creatures, and we take the ability to touch another for granted. Not being able to touch anyone else must fill you with such an extreme sense of isolation. sad

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but there are other mutants like that. Rogue's touch just drains lifeforce...Wither (From Academy X) can't touch anything organic. And he accidentally killed his own father.

xmarksthespot
Penance can't touch anything either. Her skin is razor sharp and hard as diamonds.

pr1983
Cyclops hasnt been great, dunno if its the worst, but...

Parents captured by shiar and mother forced to be intergalactic concubine...

In a coma for a while...

lives in an orphanage run by sinister...

marries jean, she ends up dying 3 times...

lived with apocalypse in his head for a while...

and he sent his son to the future to save his life...

Shadow_King
wow cyclops has had a hard life same with rogue, wither, and penance. basically all the characters have had a sad life.

pr1983
colossus aint too great either...

his mother, father, brother and sister have all died...

he gave his life to cure the legacy virus too...

DarkCrawler
And then he was tortured in the Ord stuff...

blaise
wowwww and thats not it i remebered angel..warren....
-He ended up going crimple and lost flight of his wings ...so he could'nt be a superhero ..dat made himm depresssed
- he ended up bein manipulated by apoly...and was turned DEATH..archangel.....becomin someting he hated..grow his wings but it changed into not feathers but metal...and was basically a weapon
- HIs looks was changed too HES NOW BLUEEe. .. poor guy
- Than his girffirend psy dies from the legacy virus i think ... sooo yup his lifes preety shitty too
- he also is scared of what he will become in the future cause hes styll transformin from apoly.....demeens even though he got his feathers back and that he regain his soul back

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And then he was tortured in the Ord stuff...

yeah... sad

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by blaise
-He ended up going crimple and lost flight of his wings ...so he could'nt be a superhero ..dat made himm depresssed
- he ended up bein manipulated by apoly...and was turned DEATH..archangel.....becomin someting he hated..grow his wings but it changed into not feathers but metal...and was basically a weapon
- Than his girffirend psy dies from the legacy virus i think ... sooo yup his lifes preety shitty too
- he also is scared of what he will become in the future cause hes styll transformin from apoly.....demeens even though he got his feathers back and that he regain his soul back

He is now back to being caucasian again.

xmarksthespot

Thing is a lot of Angel's problems were a product of his own vanity. Yes the loss of his wings was a tragedy but how he handled it that was a greater tragedy. He made a deal with the devil to fly again - that was his choice.
Psylocke was killed by Vargas and she's alive now BTW.

blaise
HE is .. how did that happen and thank goodness ...hes kinda cute too

Marvelgeek
HE is .. how did that happen and thank goodness ...hes kinda cute too

Mother of all plot machines: Say it with me now: "Secondary mutation!"
He got drained by black tom when his 2ndary mut kicked in, turning him white, and healed him faster.

blaise
OHHHHH in the cartoons that guy who could turn into anyone one he watned like mystiques power ..i ca'nt reember his name..

-he got killed by the sentinuels' i think by pushin one of the x-mens from harm...gettin killed in the process
- he got turned evil from apoly....i don't knowww and brought back to life i think...thinkin no one cared about him... or was it cause apoly...had some hold on his brain

Disturbance

kayakat
cheech... blink
they all have terrible lives... eek! blink
who cares i still love them!!! stick out tongue
scott's life isn't so great eather, lozing the woman he loves, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...... again

DarkCrawler

blaise
i think thats why we love them so much...cuase they styll fightin for their right to live.....even when they have tragic past experienes

kayakat
true mot to mention the fact that there almost all gorgeous!
the powers are cool as well, and its just plain interesting even if its tragic or complicated

noc
I have to say MAGGOTT had the saddest life cuz he ugly and has one of the worst powers in xmen ,and he sucks!!!

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by noc
I have to say MAGGOTT had the saddest life cuz he ugly and has one of the worst powers in xmen ,and he sucks!!!
He had a sad life but not for those reasons... His digestive system consisted of two worms that he couldnt fully control (and they might attack and eat people) that at the end of the day has to eat their way into him to feed him... sad

FieryBalrog
basically none of the X-men have had a great life. wink Thats why the books are sometimes oppressively dark.

I particularly felt bad for poor Colossus.

Mainstream
I feel bad for Cable...having to see a mechanic when his right arm gets broken or rusty. cable

pr1983
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
basically none of the X-men have had a great life. wink Thats why the books are sometimes oppressively dark.

I particularly felt bad for poor Colossus.

Me too... never seemed to catch a break...

blaise
Colossus sister i feel sorry for tooo.....she was like 8 when those ppls tryed to kill her ..while who family died except colessus.. than she got sent to another dimentions...(her power kickin in) had to live with demons.. than when she was free..she caught the legacy virus and died

Mainstream
and Night crawler the heart and mind of a saint...yet the face and body of a demon....talk about irony. bamf

megaroguefan
rogue but she can handle it

steverules
OHHHHH in the cartoons that guy who could turn into anyone one he watned like mystiques power ..i ca'nt reember his name..

-he got killed by the sentinuels' i think by pushin one of the x-mens from harm...gettin killed in the process
- he got turned evil from apoly....i don't knowww and brought back to life i think...thinkin no one cared about him... or was it cause apoly...had some hold on his brain

His name was Morph

hugekent
and it was Sinister, not Poccy

psycho gundam
any morlock takes this, i will name a few
-bliss * possesses the power of a venomous bite via second smaller head in mouth, like a xenomorph. she also has red skin

-MeME * possesses the power to permanently meld with any person that make physical contact with him. parts of their bodies stick out randomly from his core body making him look like a monster cobbled together. he is also mentally challenged.

this next one is very unfortunate

-cell * has no human form, "he" is a large single celled organism that possesses the power to engulf a target and absorb it

-plague * possesses the ability to generate/carry diseases without being infected herself, she is also immune. with a touch any disease of her choosing gets passed to her opponent

-alex * a small child who upon x-gene activation, transformed into a pale 8 foot monster.

-sack * skeleton covered in protoplasm that can posses a host and control them by engulfing them in gooey body

and lastly

-joey * like cell is composed of protoplasm and is an amorphous shape without any features.

all are homeless from fear of their looks and dangerous powers.
none of these selected can carry on a "normal" life.

imo cylops gets it easy.

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by steverules
His name was Morph Yes his my fav. male x-men. I got hurt trying to save wolverien.who tried to save Morph but was stop by rogue and Cyclops and the gang took of with out Morph or beast.Then Sinstier brings him back as Morph fight between his good side and his acquird evil side only to rejoin the team. Now look he could have been one of the top x-men if they hadn't killed him in the second episiode.Oh plus jubilee replaced him on the team. Perhase this is why I hate both Scott and Logan with an passion.My poor morph

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Yes his my fav. male x-men. He got hurt trying to save wolverien.who tried to save Morph but was stop by rogue and Cyclops and the gang took of with out Morph or beast.Then Sinstier brings him back as Morph fight between his good side and his acquird evil side only to rejoin the team. Now look he could have been one of the top x-men if they hadn't killed him in the second episiode.Oh plus jubilee replaced him on the team. Perhase this is why I hate both Scott and Logan with an passion.My poor morph

hunter_blake05
in movie? Rogue of course, she take the cure......

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
in movie? Rogue of course, she take the cure......
For her, that's actually good.

steverules
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Yes his my fav. male x-men. I got hurt trying to save wolverien.who tried to save Morph but was stop by rogue and Cyclops and the gang took of with out Morph or beast.Then Sinstier brings him back as Morph fight between his good side and his acquird evil side only to rejoin the team. Now look he could have been one of the top x-men if they hadn't killed him in the second episiode.Oh plus jubilee replaced him on the team. Perhase this is why I hate both Scott and Logan with an passion.My poor morph

Damn she was annoying...I was annoyed they replaced with Jubilee...I was like 'wtf, she's annoying...why the hell won't she ever shut up!' Morph was cool and rather ammusing

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
For her, that's actually good.

Actually the cure may not work since Magneto moved the chess piece at the end of the movie...but yes taking the cure was good even though it may be temporary

Neo Darkhalen
Before all the other explanations and whatever Jean when she was the Dark Phoenix, not only was she forced to do bad things but she attacked and hurt everyone who cared for her that and the phoenix force just can't seem to let her go.

Apart from that it would have to be Magneto, Rouge, or Night-crawler.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by steverules
Actually the cure may not work since Magneto moved the chess piece at the end of the movie...but yes taking the cure was good even though it may be temporary
Heh. Yeah. I was thinking the cure may not actually be permanent because of that, but if there's not gonna be an actual sequel to X3, then I guess they just had Magneto move the chess piece as some sort of cliff hanger.

Whether the cure is permanent or not, maybe it just depends on the mutant it's used against. Magneto's much older than Rogue (and more powerful in most cases), so that might be why Magneto started regaining his powers at the end and Rogue didn't.
I don't know.

Battlehammer
.................wolverine easily

Genosha
Thing's have generally blown for Mystique, but she brought alot of it on herself.

I've always thought Maddie Pryor got the crappiest deal. (I know, she's technically not an Xman)

On the other hand, I think it might be a more challenging question to say which X-man has had the happiest life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.