which x-men will turn bad next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
out of all the x-men who are hero's which one do you think is more likely to turn bad if anyting......it could also be someone who was bad and turned good now also ??

xmarksthespot
Emma's got some sort of secret she's hiding from everyone. Could be bad... but I hope not cos personally I like having the sort-of-reformed bad-girl on the team.

blaise
yah it could be emma frost i was tinkin that .....or even maybe cyclops ...he didn't get to turn bad ...yet ...and her styll has memories of apolys.. in his head ....i'm jus waitin for him to pop .....

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by blaise
....i'm jus waitin for him to pop .....
Ah YES. The dark cyklops saga. stick out tongue Seriously he's gonna have a breakdown soon the way he's going yes... Turning evil though... I don't know... It's cyke...

munkiesarus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Emma's got some sort of secret she's hiding from everyone. Could be bad... but I hope not cos personally I like having the sort-of-reformed bad-girl on the team.

Emma's secret is not that's she's plotting the end of the X-Men. Even after Issue 7 strongly suggests that. She's obviously keeping a secret to protect the X-Men or something similar; she risked her life for it when she de-diamoned for the Danger Room Robot.

All those emotional people in X-Men can go bad. Last issue, we had like bickering and teasing in the Cafeteria or something. It was so pathetic. So, that's Polaris , Iceman, Rogue, Havok, Gambit...lame characters on the lamest team.

Cyclapocalypse was already evil Cyclops.

xmarksthespot
I really want to see what happens in 11 and 12. Do you think Astonishing will be able to maintain it's quality after Whedon finishes his run?

munkiesarus
Me tooooooooooooo I can't wait for goddamned Xavier vs DR...all the cliffhangers of this book are just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing. And the "daughter" "father" relationship of Xavier and DR, and the MOLE at Xavier's, GOSH ITS TOO MUCH JOSH, HURRY UP ALREADY!

Well, he's got another year. They'll probably just end it after that.

Next title...the AWKWARD X-MEN! Jubilee leads a team of misfits to fight evil in the slums of Boston!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Next title...the AWKWARD X-MEN! Jubilee leads a team of misfits to fight evil in the slums of Boston!

laughing out loud

Who else would be in this team that you'd just love to hate and would read just so you can see them lose and die laughing out loud ? I'd chuck in Dazzler she's always annoyed me.

munkiesarus
Lol.

Well, I'd toss in Husk; there's too many Guthrie's around anyway.

And Rogue's voice box, too!

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Emma's secret is not that's she's plotting the end of the X-Men. Even after Issue 7 strongly suggests that. She's obviously keeping a secret to protect the X-Men or something similar; she risked her life for it when she de-diamoned for the Danger Room Robot.

All those emotional people in X-Men can go bad. Last issue, we had like bickering and teasing in the Cafeteria or something. It was so pathetic. So, that's Polaris , Iceman, Rogue, Havok, Gambit...lame characters on the lamest team.

Cyclapocalypse was already evil Cyclops.

Hey Havok and Iceman are awesome mad not lame...!

what secret could Emma be protecting? Maybe shes mentally controlling Cyclops. Her convos with the mysterious stranger indicate that.

munkiesarus
Yeah but...that's too obvious.

Lately Havok and Iceman are being very icky in X-Men!

faradayslaw
From the minute they started forcing Emma down everyone's throat, I thought she would eventually turn bad again.

Gambit is definetly better as a bad guy.

kayakat
i'd like to see cyclops turn bad, gotta be fun to read!!! eek! big grin
yeah id like to see him behave like a real a**hole and try to fool around with all the girls evil face and pick a fight with everyone (read wolverine!!!) just being BAD! cool
greetz stick out tongue

Mainstream
Originally posted by faradayslaw
From the minute they started forcing Emma down everyone's throat, I thought she would eventually turn bad again.

I think Gambit cool as a hero who sometimes breaks the rules, steals but won't let a team mate or innocent get hurt.

willRules
Originally posted by faradayslaw

Gambit is better as a bad guy? do u mean he is already a bad guy? confused

pr1983
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Her convos with the mysterious stranger indicate that.

if she is there'll be hell to pay when he finds out...

willRules
Originally posted by pr1983
if she is there'll be hell to pay when he finds out...

But thats the complexity of Emma's master plan. As the only telepath on the team she could erase their minds............... confused I'm scared...........

pr1983
Originally posted by willRules
But thats the complexity of Emma's master plan. As the only telepath on the team she could erase their minds............... confused I'm scared...........

lol... i'm not...

blaise
or those triplets... they seem to be up to no good

blaise
ignore this ...jus testing someting out

blaise
dddd

Arcane
most probably noah will,

oh wait u guys dont know about him yet... ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.