ronge and iceman??!!!!wahhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
Ok so in the movie they have these 2 rouge and iceman crushing one another.!! In the comics i dont remeber them havin a thing for oneanother??? DID THEY!!! and also icemans' personality is soooo different from the movieee!! isn't he more funny and laid back in the comics ..and cartoon 90's and in the movie hes jus boring ..!!!!

Britrogue
Iceman in the movies is SUPPOSED to be a young Scott Summers in the making. He looks up to Scott and wants to be like him. But you're right. Traditional Iceman was a real ladies man, cocky and carefree. Very laid back and very good natured. He was NOTHING like Scott.

blaise
yup and i swear in the comics bobby was around the same age as scott and jean jus like 2 years younger or sometng...he was one of the first x-men with them....i hate how the movies likes to change the story and characters a lil bit

Britrogue
A LITTLE bit????? Talk about character slaughter!

Clovie
they should have never been made a couple.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by blaise
Ok so in the movie they have these 2 rouge and iceman crushing one another.!! In the comics i dont remeber them havin a thing for oneanother??? DID THEY!!! and also icemans' personality is soooo different from the movieee!! isn't he more funny and laid back in the comics ..and cartoon 90's and in the movie hes jus boring ..!!!!

Iceman and Rogue developed a relationship in Ultimate X-Men; but you can probably say that the writers were influenced by the movie, or ordered by Marvel to do that.

Originally posted by Britrogue
Iceman in the movies is SUPPOSED to be a young Scott Summers in the making. He looks up to Scott and wants to be like him. But you're right. Traditional Iceman was a real ladies man, cocky and carefree. Very laid back and very good natured. He was NOTHING like Scott.

Bobby is supposed to want to be like Scott? In the movies? After seeing Wolverine going 'feral' in the kitchen , hell I'd want to be like Wolverine after that.

Originally posted by Britrogue
A LITTLE bit????? Talk about character slaughter!

Yup...character slaughter is terrible in the movies. I mean, a couple of years ago, if you signed up at an RP, you'd have to ask which universe it was! Movie, Evo, or 616! What's wrong with the world when you have to ask which universe of X-Men is being RPed!?

Britrogue
laughing
Tell me about it!

Paola
use X-Men couples thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.