Walk-in-role for X3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orient_celts
Ok, a couple of nights ago, Opening Night aired over at Star Movies (if your in Asia) announced a walk-in-role contest for X3. I was wondering if anyone from Asia(who are in this forum) had trouble submitting their answers and details in order to participate at this contest too?

Paola
huh 'walk-in-role'?

DarkCrawler
You walk in background or something.

munkiesarus
Like the World Day fair or whatever in Spider-Man, or the museum in X2; a quick and nothing major or even minor at all.

Disturbance
Oh so it's ONLY Canada and somewhere in Asia that they have these competitions? sad I always live in the wrong country... mad

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Disturbance
Oh so it's ONLY Canada and somewhere in Asia that they have these competitions? sad I always live in the wrong country... mad
U and me both! mad

kayakat
damn i also live in the wrong country sad mad
would be cool though even if it is just in the background,
to see some of the actors (read hugh jackman!!! stick out tongue )

Disturbance
If I ever got the chance to get such a role they'd surely kick me out soon as I'd keep harrassing Hugh in his costume big grin Or maybe they'd create a whole new scene of it - Wolverine: Get off me you crazy woman!! Disturbance: Not until you take your shirt off!!

kayakat
yeah squize that nice ass in the leather outfitt... eek!
excuze me...
* wipes of drool before it hits the keyboord* laughing stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.