scott summers dyin in the X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
i heard that scott will get killed by jean in movie 3 before she knows shes the phoenox...and can't control her powers there for killin him in the begiinning of the movie..!!!! this is ridicoious jus cause james is going to do a another movie superman.. they don't have to ruin the storyline. The only thing keepin the phoenox sane IS SCOTT... They can't kill his character off if there goin to do the phoenox or be introducin the character...IF james who plays scott can't be there cast a next scott even though i like that scott.... or betta yet don't do the phoenox saga yet until they can do it proper....do another x-man big event ..theres so many big events !!!!

Hughnut2000
I don't know alot about X-men, the movie was what got me into the X-men,but I know their going to screw it up if they kill Scott.
If they kill him I'll never watch another X-men movie as long as I LIVE! mad

Disturbance
I think it would be quite an interesting twist though, her killing her one and only love tragically just because she's not able to control the new powers... But this is not what happens in the original comics (?) and therefore I think it's too much altering of the existing universe.

Hughnut2000
I agree. Why do movie writers think they need to change X-Men around. roll eyes (sarcastic) Its just fine the way it is.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Hughnut2000
I don't know alot about X-men, the movie was what got me into the X-men,but I know their going to screw it up if they kill Scott.
If they kill him I'll never watch another X-men movie as long as I LIVE! mad

Nah, you won't be able to resist a peek at what they do in the new movies.

muserke
I read part of the script. It can still change but this is how it happens:

MAJOR SPOILER (how do you use spoiler tags again?)

Jean says Scott she'd like to see his eyes and she can hold back his beam. So he takes of his glasses, opens his eyes and she holds it. But then something happens, she did something wrong with her powers and vaporises Scott.

More info: www.superherohype.com/forums

hotsauce6548
^I doubt it...

Paola
"I heard...."

Rumor

Possible synopsis... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.