~Team Mir~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acky88
For teh win

post wot ya tink of us

shellie
not worth my time

Acky88
Originally posted by shellie
not worth my time

really?

then y post fool laughing

Lovesall
not worth my time obviously was cos u posted...

Pyrofly
umm I HATE ALL YOU 'team mir' PEOPLE! YOU SHOULD ALL BURN! MUAHAHA evil face

* i can already tell this isnt gunna be a well liked thread *

i'll put that ^ in words you'll all understand

ii haat3 a`ll y00u p30pl3! y0uu sh0od aLl buRn!

Acky88
Originally posted by Pyrofly
umm I HATE ALL YOU 'team mir' PEOPLE! YOU SHOULD ALL BURN! MUAHAHA evil face

* i can already tell this isnt gunna be a well liked thread *

i'll put that ^ in words you'll all understand

ii haat3 a`ll y00u p30pl3! y0uu sh0od aLl buRn!

liked = leikd if u wana b leik us foo

§P0oONY
****ing hell... not again

alcoholicpoet
http://www.kooldawgtees.com/sitebuilder/images/Lil__Sprout_Pet_Costumes_-253x270.jpg
This dog is cooler than you.

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
http://www.kooldawgtees.com/sitebuilder/images/Lil__Sprout_Pet_Costumes_-253x270.jpg
This dog is cooler than you. ahhhh hahahahaha laughing....you know who could beat team mir.....definatally the kmc gang yes

Lovesall
This dog is cooler than you. your right it is, thats a cool dog.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Acky88
liked = leikd if u wana b leik us foo laughing out loud your giving me the grammer lessons? oh this shall be good!

Acky88
Originally posted by Lovesall
your right it is, thats a cool dog.

reminds me of that song...

i wana fck a dog up the arse eek!

Kosta
lol. Its hillarious, your lameness has no limits. "Were so l33t cuz we spam on a forum rock"

Acky88
laughing out loud your giving me the grammer lessons? oh this shall be good!

ya i am...think u shud remember whos language u speak... OURS, hench it bein english big grin

take not fool

Pyrofly
its i wanna f*uck a dog up the ass

holy christ no expression

Maynard-is-god

i wana fck a dog up the arse eek! no...no it doesnt no thats just gross...perv no

Clovie
who's that?

alcoholicpoet

i wana fck a dog up the arse eek!

I'm afraid I shall have to kill you for getting that song stuck in my head.

Lovesall

holy christ no expression youve never seen someone type slang b4 eh?

Acky88
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
no...no it doesnt no thats just gross...perv no

sry som1 who calls em self god doesnt deserve the privilage of postin on me threads

Pyrofly
yes but not like retards smile

Acky88
I'm afraid I shall have to kill you for getting that song stuck in my head.

lal big grin

alcoholicpoet
lal big grin

It's lol not lal, lal doesn't even stand for anything.

Lovesall
yes but not like retards smile If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

i said hamburger just for you, not beefburger

shellie
really?

then y post fool laughing Originally posted by Lovesall
obviously was cos u posted... fine...you want to know so badly what I think of you...

I think you and your friends are dumbass loosers who have nothing better to do then make yourself feel big by trying to be net rebels.

me a fool?....maybe I am...but Im no wanker...you and your friends take the prize for that title.

Acky88
It's lol not lal, lal doesn't even stand for anything.

lal tbfh

Pyrofly
If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

i said hamburger just for you, not beefburger ??oh god

Acky88
fine...you want to know so badly what I think of you...

I think you and your friends are dumbass loosers who have nothing better to do then make yourself feel big by trying to be net rebels.

me a fool?....maybe I am...but Im no wanker...you and your friends take the prize for that title.

nufin wrong with wanking smile

alcoholicpoet
We should make team mir mods. wink

Acky88
We should make team mir mods. wink

HELL YEAH

Lovesall
fine...you want to know so badly what I think of you...

me a fool?....maybe I am...but Im no wanker...you and your friends take the prize for that title. theres a reason where here, why i am anyway, i could post the thread to our forum and it might explain it abit

but i wont cool

alcoholicpoet
HELL YEAH

I was joking, it'd be chaos and we'd rise up and slay you.

Pyrofly
HELL YEAH laughing you actually thought he was being serious... man the day team mir is mods is the day kmc will be doomed forever! sad

alcoholicpoet
laughing you actually thought he was being serious... man the day team mir is mods is the day kmc will be doomed forever! sad

Don't worry, Raz would save us.

Lovesall
??oh god You wanna get jiggy with Mr. Biggy?

Pyrofly
yay for Raz! rock

Pyrofly
You wanna get jiggy with Mr. Biggy? laughing out loud riiiight buddy... roll eyes (sarcastic) god some of the things people come up with these days

Acky88
laughing you actually thought he was being serious... man the day team mir is mods is the day kmc will be doomed forever! sad

hummm...heard of sarcasm???

Pyrofly
actually yes.. im a very sarcastic girl smile

Kosta

holy christ no expression

Honestly, who the f*ck argues about who has more correct SLANG? erm

Acky88
actually yes.. im a very sarcastic girl smile

ooo girl...
u fit?

edit* fit = hott :P

Pyrofly
no expression your serious.. i've been tell you and all your dumbass friends how much i hate you and you act if im hot... way to patch things up roll eyes (sarcastic)

alcoholicpoet
ooo girl...
u fit?

edit* fit = hott :P

Fit what?

Lovesall
no expression your serious.. i've been tell you and all your dumbass friends how much i hate you and you act if im hot... way to patch things up roll eyes (sarcastic) Excuse me, you have the whitest teeth I've ever cum across.

Lovesall
Fit what? fit means sexy

Acky88
no expression your serious.. i've been tell you and all your dumbass friends how much i hate you and you act if im hot... way to patch things up roll eyes (sarcastic)
didnt really understand ne of that, but jus seen piccy of u

u aint bad tbh

Pyrofly
i really dont care what you think stick out tongue i know im hot.. i dont need a queer like you telling me that

alcoholicpoet
fit means sexy

Could you please give me some sort of dictionary so I know what the f.uck you kids are saying?

Lovesall
Could you please give me some sort of dictionary so I know what the f.uck you kids are saying? ok americans are either retarded or you dont understand english

how can you not know what sexy means, o and im not kid, and it isnt even insulting

Acky88
Could you please give me some sort of dictionary so I know what the f.uck you kids are saying?

seriously that hard to understand lol...

fit is a slang term for people who are sexy, or as u say... hot

alcoholicpoet
ok americans are either retarded or you dont understand english

how can you not know what sexy means, o and im not kid, and it isnt even insulting

Then stop acting like kids. Slang isn't the same everywhere, don't expect the entire world to use the same slang that Brits do. Also, I'm French, not American.

Lovesall

fit is a slang term for people who are sexy, or as u say... hot dont say hot, they will think its someone burning or summin. keep it simple

its someone whos good looking!

alcoholicpoet

fit is a slang term for people who are sexy, or as u say... hot

No, I just say "sexy"

Lovesall
Then stop acting like kids. Slang isn't the same everywhere, don't expect the entire world to use the same slang that Brits do. Also, I'm French, not American. french and dutch people ive met know these things smile

Acky88
Then stop acting like kids. Slang isn't the same everywhere, don't expect the entire world to use the same slang that Brits do. Also, I'm French, not American.

he tried explainin to u wot fit means.. he aint expectin u to jus kno lol

alcoholicpoet
dont say hot, they will think its someone burning or summin. keep it simple

its someone whos good looking!

Why are you so ****in judgemental of ppl who dont use the same terminology as you. ****in Brit, Deano dosn't use you're slang, and neither should you.

Acky88
Why are you so ****in judgemental of ppl who dont use the same terminology as you. ****in Brit, Deano dosn't use you're slang, and neither should you.

wtf lol, we shudnt use our own slang, so u tellin us how we can and cant speak now?

fo

alcoholicpoet
he tried explainin to u wot fit means.. he aint expectin u to jus kno lol

No, he inquired how I could not know what fit means, that means he does indeed expect me to know it, jackass.

alcoholicpoet
wtf lol, we shudnt use our own slang, so u tellin us how we can and cant speak now?

fo

No, I'm asking that you speak in a way that everyone can understand.

Pyrofly
no actually hes not saying that... hes suggesting something that maybe you sould take into consideration

silvertsume
omfg... just let them have their 1 fukin tread... and then they wont keep flaming on 100 others.. maybe only lyke 2.... huh

Acky88
No, he inquired how I could not know what fit means, that means he does indeed expect me to know it, jackass.

na if u actually read what he said

he said....

how can americans not kno wot SEXY means

...jackass

silvertsume
not trying to offend n e 1 happy

Lovesall
Originally posted by silvertsume
omfg... just let them have their 1 fukin tread... and then they wont keep flaming on 100 others.. maybe only lyke 2.... huh can arrange it stick out tongue

silvertsume
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyrofly
you know was really sad... im 14.. and you losers are what? 18-20 give or take a few years and im more mature then you are.. pitty pitty no

Acky88
no actually hes not saying that... hes suggesting something that maybe you sould take into consideration

ive actually started speaking so ppl can understand me, if u dont understand summin i said, simply say and ill tell u...

i also said wot fit means in the orignal post

alcoholicpoet
na if u actually read what he said

he said....

how can americans not kno wot SEXY means

...jackass

Exactly my point, he was expecting me to know that sexy means fit.

Pyrofly
ive actually started speaking so ppl can understand me, if u dont understand summin i said, simply say and ill tell u...

i also said wot fit means in the orignal post i never said you didnt

Lovesall
you know was really sad... im 14.. and you losers are what? 18-20 give or take a few years and im more mature then you are.. pitty pitty no could act mature if i wanted, but wheres the fun in that?

Acky88
you know was really sad... im 14.. and you losers are what? 18-20 give or take a few years and im more mature then you are.. pitty pitty no

im only 16 my self, and wot im findly really funny is how the majority of this forum, think we act like this irl...

and to b honest, think i care wot som1 1000's of miles away from me think

Acky88
Exactly my point, he was expecting me to know that sexy means fit.

omfg cant get this into ur head can i...

originally the post wher i said fit wasnt ment for u...
the person it was ment for is american (i think) and i stated (in the first post wher fit is mensioned) the american slang translation for fit....which is hot

DarkCrawler
Team Mir?

What in the hell? What do your team do? Make idiotic statements?

"TEAM MIR! Always ready to spread more stupidity in the world!"

That must be your catchphrase.

Kosta
and to b honest, think i care wot som1 1000's of miles away from me think

Youd be surprised what a small world we live in. Being an arsehole to someone 10000 miles away can backfire someday.

Pyrofly
im only 16 my self, and wot im findly really funny is how the majority of this forum, think we act like this irl...

and to b honest, think i care wot som1 1000's of miles away from me think i dont think you act like this in real life... what im thinking is that your lives are that sad you have to come on forums and burn up threads

and you never know whos learking in your own backyard shifty

Lovesall
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Team Mir?

What in the hell? What do your team do? Make idiotic statements?

"TEAM MIR! Always ready to spread more stupidity in the world!"

That must be your catchphrase. to spitroast your mum sounds like a better catchphrase

silvertsume
omg.. roll eyes (sarcastic) i still stand by my post.... but no one listens 2 me.. glare

Lovesall
i dont think you act like this in real life... what im thinking is that your lives are that sad you have to come on forums and burn up threads

and you never know whos learking in your own backyard shifty at this moment in time, there really is nothing better to do, you dont know english weather huh

alcoholicpoet
at this moment in time, there really is nothing better to do, you dont know english weather huh

What the hell does weather have to do with this? What the f**k?

Kosta
OOH theyre resorting to "your mum" jokes, better look out, those can be deadly.

Lovesall
What the hell does weather have to do with this? What the f**k? bad weather means im not off out, nothing on tv in the daytime...go figure

Acky88
i dont think you act like this in real life... what im thinking is that your lives are that sad you have to come on forums and burn up threads

and you never know whos learking in your own backyard shifty

ther is nothin to do in england at the moment m8, i recently finished school, and a lot of my female mates are still at school, id b out playin soccer, or football as we say with ma other m8s, but all the pitches near me are flooded cos of weather, and i cant find ne1 to buy me any alcohol at the moment (im underage)

o and jus so u kno smile atm

thers only a dog in my back garden (yard)

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Kosta
OOH theyre resorting to "your mum" jokes, better look out, those can be deadly. no expression oh no! your mum jokes!

Kosta
What the hell does weather have to do with this? What the f**k? '

Bad weather, they cant go outside and play so they stay inside and wreak havoc on the net.

Pyrofly
ther is nothin to do in england at the moment m8, i recently finished school, and a lot of my female mates are still at school, id b out playin soccer, or football as we say with ma other m8s, but all the pitches near me are flooded cos of weather, and i cant find ne1 to buy me any alcohol at the moment (im underage) im finished school and you dont see me being an annyoing dumbass smile

Lovesall
'

Bad weather, they cant go outside and play so they stay inside and wreak havoc on the net. wreak havoc? if we was doing that we would make an insane amount of threads to flood your forum

silvertsume
i dont want thta 2 happen... no thats y i thik we shoul leave them them tha fuk alone yes but.. no one cares... no2

Pyrofly
good point silver... PYROS OUT! bye

Acky88
im finished school and you dont see me being an annyoing dumbass smile

humm u got me ther...

ill think of summin to say in a min lol

Kosta
wreak havoc? if we was doing that we would make an insane amount of threads to flood your forum

OK, my bad, you're being a nuisance.

Flood the forum? OH NO! Cyber terrorists everyone! RUUUUN!

Lovesall
im off anyway, might pop back later when more people on like last night wink (or day time for u?)

Lovesall
OK, my bad, you're being a nuisance.

Flood the forum? OH NO! Cyber terrorists everyone! RUUUUN! your not funny at all, sorry. your actually boring bye anyway

dark1365
Socks again...

silvertsume
dark.. just leave them alone. its like the spanish club we had... but more pointless..

Pyrofly
humm u got me ther...

ill think of summin to say in a min lol evil face muahaha

Kosta
your not funny at all, sorry. your actually boring bye anyway

I'm not trying to be funny, you f*cking miscarriage. smile

Korri
Maybe you could explain what Team Mir axtually is and how it came about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.