Beast vs Beast Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaolin9976
Only one deserves the name Beast...who wins?

shaolin9976
Beast beats Beast Boy with his smarts and his strength and fighting ability...actually this wouldn't be a close fight at all...to think of it.

Lord-of-Dreams
yea... BB is far too versitile.

BB--> gnat. flies into beas's fur. Bgnat-->elephent. While Beast is trying to not get crushed... --> anaconda. BBanaconda wraps around Beast's hands and squeezes the life out of them. He then becomes a great ape and boxes the hell out of the injured Beast. smile he hten goes and buys a soda.

shaolin9976
Doesnt' BB loses a lot of energy everytime he changes to a bigger animal? Just asking.

Lord-of-Dreams
yep. but he can take it. what kind of hero would he be otherwise.
*BB turns into a rhino*
BB- one second, Slade. Let me catch my breath
SL- Oh, sure, BB. I'm just gonna walk away with all this money. You can catch up later, ok?
BB- Yea, cool. Thanks, man. You rule.
SL- Fo' Sho' dog!! wup wup!!
(that last bit was just a nice little tidbit I decided to ad lol)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
yea... BB is far too versitile.

BB--> gnat. flies into beas's fur. Bgnat-->elephent. While Beast is trying to not get crushed... --> anaconda. BBanaconda wraps around Beast's hands and squeezes the life out of them. He then becomes a great ape and boxes the hell out of the injured Beast. smile he hten goes and buys a soda.

nah.... if Beast is class 40 these days (as i keep hearing) then turning into an elephant wouldn't stop him

CorderaMitchell
BB could be a dinosaur, no?

Lord-of-Dreams
I think so.

Beast is a class 40? WTF!!!! Meh. BB becomes a big mean Pterodactyle, flies up and takes a dump on Beast's head. He then becomes a T-Rex and falls on Beast from 200 miles above ground. Beast can't react cause he's too busy wiping a dino load (wow... I hang out with my parents a bit too much...) of dino crap from his eyes. Beast becomes the furst (fur/ first = furst!! dammit, dad!! you've rubbed off hard on me!! Soon I'll start trying to do kung-fu on myself- cause my dad does it on me so... lol) beast-pancake. big grin

EvilCap America
Last i saw Beast was a couple tons at best.Unless thats changed BB turns into any number of vicious fast and/or poisonus animals and could take him down

Dymondyasha
i think beast would win. the only thing beast boy would win is terras heart stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Lord-of-Dreams
next time please explain your thoughts so we can understand. thanks dymondyasha. big grin welcome to the site.

Yea, BB becomes a tick, runs into Beast's fur, then becomes an asp. byebye beasty.

thundercracker
bb turns into an ant climbs down beasts mouth half way down his throat turns into an elephant and ....... messy wink stick out tongue smile

whirlysplat
next time please explain your thoughts so we can understand. thanks dymondyasha. big grin welcome to the site.

Yea, BB becomes a tick, runs into Beast's fur, then becomes an asp. byebye beasty.

like you explain your thoughts laughing out loud

My heart says Beast, My head says Beast boy.

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Blair Wind
BB is waaay underrated....he wins this pretty easliy

Zod4Life
BB wins.With no prep Beast would have no time to think of something or a device to stop BB.

Lord-of-Dreams
B ant... runs up behind beat... B whale... eats beast. big grin This is no fun... we need more beast fans.

manjaro
Beast as no chance aginst that bad ass new creature BB can turn into at will now. as seen in last weeks episode

manjaro
this from the previous season

Lord-of-Dreams
I saw that thing!! He can just... become that thing now? I'm in Canada, so I get episodes waaaaaay after you, usually. BB is- as I already said- just too versitile. He has too many options. Beast is fast and strong and smart, but ha can only do so much. BB has an almost limitless amount of powerful weapons. Question: If BB sees a new animal that he never saw before, can he just be it? And... say he's never seen a skunk before today, and he becomes one. Can he spray stench crap? Or does he have to learn about it?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Last i saw Beast was a couple tons at best.Unless thats changed BB turns into any number of vicious fast and/or poisonus animals and could take him down

They altered beast to keep up with other superhero upgrades, he used to be faaaaaaaaaaaaar weaker than spiderman.

manjaro
yes to all of the above. if he turns into poisonus snake he will have venom, a spider, etc.

Lord-of-Dreams
okay. You lean somehting new everyday!! Okay, so... how does he know if he can turn into an animal he's never heard of before? I mean, what stops him become Boybeast right away when he sees Beast?

whirlysplat
okay. You lean somehting new everyday!! Okay, so... how does he know if he can turn into an animal he's never heard of before? I mean, what stops him become Boybeast right away when he sees Beast?

"You" learn something new everyday big grin because you know so little

big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

goku-vs-superma
if you really think about it beast boy has a very strong power. all he has to do to win is become a very venomous snake or spider or just keep on changing into different venomous creatures and pump him with pooploads of venom...fight over. the way i see the fight happening is he turns into a cheetah and sprints then pounces and bites beasts neck, then he turns into a mamoth and usues his trunk to fling him in the air and impale him with his tusks on the way down, he then turns into an anaconda and puts him in a death squeeze, and from there turns into a black mamba snake a inject him with the most deadly venom in the world.......he's dead....

noc
What the Hell can't Beast boy turn into?

goku-vs-superma
i think he can only turn into animals so that means there is ALOT of things he cant turn into

noc
well DAMN...

wolverex84
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i think he can only turn into animals so that means there is ALOT of things he cant turn into
No, he can turn into anycreature he thinks about with his mind, or any image he sees through his head/mind. in one of the comic episodes, they( cyborg ) said that beast boy turns by dessembling and reassembleing his DNA under a second, like microscopic particules seperating and bondging togeter,thus, giving him the ability to change from one creature to another with little or no effort. his DNA is very unstable, but at the same time very powerful, it can break down in a fraction of a second and form to another creature's genetic makeup. so BB can turn into any animal or beast/ monsturous like creatures at will. the only reason why Beast has an upperhand in this fight is his expereince and intelligence. unlike Beast, BB tends not to use all is efforts and brains when fighting, he usually takes every thing as a sort of game or always complaining about not eating meat/tuns/vegetarian. if i would judge this fight i would say BB has more chance than Bease in wining only if he puts his all/ focuses in the fight.

ZephroCarnelian
Beast Boy has amazing power and could quite easily destroy Beast.

Intelligence or no, a TRex at ten times it's normal size would stomp Beast Flat. smile

Mainstream
Beast Boy Smash blue Beast!

manjaro
while he can turn into any aniaml he is still limted to ones that actually existed. like he couldnt turn into a dragon, or a griffin, or a unicorn cuz they're mythological,....bu then again all those creatures do exists in comics so who knows erm

Mainstream
Originally posted by manjaro
while he can turn into any aniaml he is still limted to ones that actually existed. like he couldnt turn into a dragon, or a griffin, or a unicorn cuz they're mythological,....bu then again all those creatures do exists in comics so who knows erm

not true he can true into dragons, griffin and maybe even a Phoenix...though I doubt he'll be a jean Grey Summers Phoenix

FieryBalrog
wait he can turn into ANYTHING? Like a huge dragon or a giant robot of doom with nuclear weapons?

So why do I have this memory of intelligent evil tofu getting the best of beast boy?

Lord-of-Dreams
No... only creatures. Only natural beasts, no human created monstrosities. sorry big grin He still wins easily though...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by manjaro

He one point was able to turn into demon-like creatures.

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aapanels/titanshunt/garmonster.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
He changed into a godzilla sized T-Rex in one comic. Towering over things, far larger than a normal sized T-Rex.

Beast may have intelligence and a lot of strength - but against powers such as BB's - he's history.

goku-vs-superma
Originally posted by wolverex84
No, he can turn into anycreature he thinks about with his mind, or any image he sees through his head/mind. in one of the comic episodes, they( cyborg ) said that beast boy turns by dessembling and reassembleing his DNA under a second, like microscopic particules seperating and bondging togeter,thus, giving him the ability to change from one creature to another with little or no effort. his DNA is very unstable, but at the same time very powerful, it can break down in a fraction of a second and form to another creature's genetic makeup. so BB can turn into any animal or beast/ monsturous like creatures at will. the only reason why Beast has an upperhand in this fight is his expereince and intelligence. unlike Beast, BB tends not to use all is efforts and brains when fighting, he usually takes every thing as a sort of game or always complaining about not eating meat/tuns/vegetarian. if i would judge this fight i would say BB has more chance than Bease in wining only if he puts his all/ focuses in the fight.

i just said he cant turn into things that are not animals or beasts. for example he cant turn into a doorknob or a lamp.

shaolin9976
Sure Beast Boy can turn into animal, but everytime he does he loses energy. All Beast has to do is run around avoid Beast Boy until he gets tired and then it's lights out for Beast Boy. Beast is smarter than Beast Boy, so he should know he is outmatched and should outsmart BB. I still believe Beast wins this one. A very exhausting fight for him though.

goku-vs-superma
how can he "avoid" a cheetah, or a snake, or any animal he wants, its pretty hard to avoid a charging rhino as far as i know. and one slip up from beast means he is gone. sorry shaolin9976 but i really cant see beast winning here.

life is cruell
Wow nobody is gonna stick up for beast? I will; the beast is extremely agile im sure he could easily dodge a cheetah, who can only maintain high speeds for short periods of time, or a charging rhino who isnt very manuvarable when running. A t-rex would not squash beast he is 40 ton strength level alot mopre than a t-rex weighs he could lift it and toss it. If beast boy turns into a whale he risks not landing on beast and if he doesnt than a whale is pretty useless and beast can use his claws to start shlashing at the whale. Any other animal would be pretty useless like a gorilla (basically de-powered beast) or a tiger. Beast is also cunning and a genius he could definatly outsmart BB aswell.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah... like this thing weighs less than forty tons.

It's gotta be fifty times the mass of a proper T-Rex.

And easily ten times the mass of a Brachiosaur - which apparently weighed more than 100 tons themselves!

Beast is gonna be squashed like the little blue furry bug he is.... smile

xmarksthespot
From what I can find it's believed that T-Rex weighed approximately 6 metric tonnes.

ZephroCarnelian
Yes. And that's a hell of a lot bigger than a T-Rex lol!!! big grin

xmarksthespot
Hmm it's bigger prolly but I dunno how much bigger. How tall do you think that thing is cos T-Rex was supposed to be 45 ft tall.

ZephroCarnelian
lol!!!!

No... a T-Rex was supposed ot be 18 feet tall. Where the hell did you get 45 from??? big grin

xmarksthespot
Umm I googled "tyrannosaurus rex ft tall" and got various figures ranging from about 40 to 50 ft.

ZephroCarnelian
lol! That's it's length you muppet! big grin

In height they were no more than 20ft. smile

EnchantedLearning.com - made for kids but it's the first thing that apeared lol! stick out tongue

SIZE
Tyrannosaurus rex was up to 40 feet (12.4 m) long, about 15 to 20 feet (4.6 to 6 m) tall. The arms were only about 3 feet (1 m) long. Tyrannosaurus rex was roughly 5 to 7 tons in weight.

Believe me, looking at the cars in that scan, BB's gotta be a coupla hundred feet - each car's a good 15feet by itself lol!

long pig
Ah man, leave her alone.....(:lolsmile how's she supposed to know that a t-rex isn't the size of the sears tower?

xmarksthespot
lol oops embarrasment

Chicks in sig does not necessarily = chick, long pig laughing out loud

ZephroCarnelian
smile

lol - no worries.

But seriously - BB in that pic could step on Beast without noticing. big grin

long pig
embarrasment
oh well, gotta figure out some way right? sad

heh, so....that's a big t-rex aint it?!

ZephroCarnelian
lol - when he shrinks back down to normal and he's got McCoy hanging off his left foot!!!

He'd notice then! laughing

xmarksthespot
Hmm how much prep advantage do you think Dr. McCoy would need to equalize?

ZephroCarnelian
I don't think prep would help much, to be honest.

BB's kinda hard to come up with a plan against.

You launch a few cruise missiles at him to destroy the giant dinosaur and he shrinks to a gnat, so they miss him completely.

Then he swoops down at you at 200mph as a Peregrine Falcon, changing back to a T-Rex-Zilla at the last second.

He's a most underestimated character.

life is cruell
Can he always turn into that giant monster i doubt it. And if beast boy can do all these things like change to a gnat to dodge an attack then a pterodactyl then godzilla then why dont he do these things to his enemies like slade?? He doesnt think of these things cuz hes not the brightest that isnt hisfighting style.

xmarksthespot
Hmm... I think Beast Boy would win but I'm going to say Beast has a chance (since no one else will and just for the hell of it stick out tongue).

If BB turns into something enormous, Beast has the enhanced senses, speed, agility, reflexes and maneuverabilty to avoid him. If he turns into something tiny and tries to get into Beast's ear for example again Beast's enhanced senses, speed, agility, reflexes and maneuverabilty can be used to squash BB when he gets close. If he turns into something medium Beast can fight it with his superhuman strength, enhanced senses, speed, agility, reflexes and maneuverabilty.

whirlysplat
X marks the spot and Galactic Storms gender bending causes more confusionbig grin

KTF

-Whirly big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by whirlysplat
X marks the spot and Galactic Storms gender bending causes more confusionbig grin

This is true. yes

life is cruell
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm... I think Beast Boy would win but I'm going to say Beast has a chance (since no one else will and just for the hell of it stick out tongue).

Its nice to know he didnt bother reading my posts about defending beast.

manjaro
i know beast has gotten a strentgh upgrade, cuz he's stronger than spidey now but i think he's still in the lower end of class 5 of about 20 -25 tons, but BB is too wild man, cuz its not just about lifting its about BB tunring tino a T rex and swallowing his ass whole. or turning into that kick ass beast on Cartoon Network, and just going Blanka from street fighter on his ass

life is cruell
Beast is now class 40.

goku-vs-superma
i hate how comic book writers have to upgrade all the classic characters such as beast just because all these ridiculous new characters that are thought of. i dont want to go on a tangent but changing beast and the old characters is such bull$h*t! ANYWAY!!! lol. i have said it before and i'll say it again beast eats $h*t here there isn't much chance of him winning.

Lord-of-Dreams
this is no longer even worth disputing. Strength isn't muvch of an issue for a smart *key word* BB. He has too many good options.

manjaro
Originally posted by life is cruell
Beast is now class 40.

ok but the thing is marvel doesnt go by that class system anymore. meaning class 10-100 all of that first came about in the 80's when TOHOMU was published but that all changed up in the late 90's-now. instead now they have class 1-7

Metalmanx
Beast wins. He's far too intelligent, and a much better strategist. He'd lead BB along, letting him think he's got it. Then he would use one of BB's transformations against him. I've seen it done before.

xmarksthespot
Its nice to know he didnt bother reading my posts about defending beast.

Sorry life is cruel. I did read your posts... they slipped my mind when writing mine. embarrasment

Anyway... yeh I agree it isn't as clear cut as a 10/10 BB victory.

wolverex84
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i just said he cant turn into things that are not animals or beasts. for example he cant turn into a doorknob or a lamp.
well, that is what i meant when i said anything, i actually meant any creature/beast/animal etc, not robotic or cybernetic creatures.

Lord-of-Dreams
BB vcan turn into any natural beast. And Beast is natural, so what stops BB from becoming him?? lol that would be hilarious! And if BB is serious, he's pretty smart. He's being SUPER underestimated by some... *cough* metalmanx *coughcough*
Beast has never faced anyone like BB before. He's like, okay... this guy can transform into a cat... no problem, I'll just lead him al-- *crush!!* Beast just became a giant T-Rex. Hmm... that sux.
Any other arguements for Beast?

life is cruell
My arguement is that a t-rex wont be able to stop beast. No animal short of thats godzilla thing will take down beast and beast boy doesnt turn into that everyday cuz he cant always do it. Beast isnt a natural animal is he? remember that beast wasnt always an animal with blue fur coat he was human untill he experimented with somechemical which transformedd him.

Creshosk
My arguement is that a t-rex wont be able to stop beast. Why not?

wolverex84
wow, i never knew beast is now class 40, he could only lift about a tonne the last time i checked his profile, anyway, no matter the upgrade beast as been given, it is quit ineffective when he is fingting with someone that can change from shape to shape in different animal forms, i mean, he could just turn to king knog, then what?, beast gonna have to use all his might to pull that off, that will eventually exhuast beast, but bb on the other hand, has various options, from a superhuge silverback gorilla to grizzzly to phyton to T rex to the animal he turned to in the episode " the beast within". he can gain the abilities and characteristics of the animals that he thinks with his mind. so based on my opinion, i think beast boy takes this.

Creshosk
A 98 pound gorilla can rip off a 198 pound man's arm and beat him to death with it.

Now imagine the power of King Kong. . .

life is cruell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why not?

Because beast is too agile for a t-rex to catch him he is sufficiently strong to blugeon it. Iron man Bishop and Nightcrawler have all taken down a T-rex before.

manjaro
actually beast can only lift somewhere around 30, but hey once your at those power levels a few tons give or take dont make a difference anyway

Creshosk
Because beast is too agile for a t-rex to catch him he is sufficiently strong to blugeon it. Iron man Bishop and Nightcrawler have all taken down a T-rex before. You are aware of just how big a trex is?

This isn't something like a normal sized human's fist, this thing takes up ALOT of space.

life is cruell
I got 40 from the 2004 xmen handbook it says 40 tons.

manjaro
ok then, i stand corrected

life is cruell
You are aware of just how big a trex is?

This isn't something like a normal sized human's fist, this thing takes up ALOT of space.

I know a t-rex is about 14 feet tall and 40 ft long including tail. Beast can handle that. bishop easily took down a triceratops and t-rex with one blast. Beast could at least use the same amount of force as one of bishops weaker blasts.

Creshosk
I know a t-rex is about 14 feet tall and 40 ft long including tail. Beast can handle that. bishop easily took down a triceratops and t-rex with one blast. Beast could at least use the same amount of force as one of bishops weaker blasts. Now beasts physical attacks aquaint to energy blasts?

life is cruell
I didnt say that I said beast with maximum effort could at least do as much damage to T-REX as bishop did with a lil blast. IM not say beast= bishops energy blast.

Lord-of-Dreams
Because beast is too agile for a t-rex to catch him he is sufficiently strong to blugeon it. Iron man Bishop and Nightcrawler have all taken down a T-rex before.

That's true... byut who says that just cause IM can take a rex means Beast can?? lol

Seriously though. Beast has never faced BB. So he sees a cat running at him, what does he do?? Nothing!! The cat runs all up in his head.... then the cat is a dino. There's no dodging that!! lol

life is cruell
That's true... byut who says that just cause IM can take a rex means Beast can?? lol

Seriously though. Beast has never faced BB. So he sees a cat running at him, what does he do?? Nothing!! The cat runs all up in his head.... then the cat is a dino. There's no dodging that!! lol

Youre right about the IronMan thing but what about nightcrawler?

Creshosk
I didnt say that I said beast with maximum effort could at least do as much damage to T-REX as bishop did with a lil blast. IM not say beast= bishops energy blast.

Now Beasts physical attacks are STRONGER than energy attacks. . .

Lord-of-Dreams
Youre right about the IronMan thing but what about nightcrawler?
Not the point... BB wins is the point...

ZephroCarnelian
Very true. BB does indeed win.

And people have indeed beaten T-Rexs.

But as I've shown, BB doesn't just turn into a TRex - he turns into something the size of Godzilla! big grin

Could Beast beat Godzilla (minus nuclearbreath)?

Lord-of-Dreams
lol i dunno, the nuc. breath... lol
Noone in Marvel has faced a Dino anything like BB. He is not only a Dino, which is the big difference. He's (as I've already said like... ten times...) just too friggin versitile. He has too many options. BB can learn about Beast's capabilities pretty quick, but Beast won't be able too judge all of what BB can do till it's too late.

Creshosk
lol i dunno, the nuc. breath... lol
Noone in Marvel has faced a Dino anything like BB. He is not only a Dino, which is the big difference. He's (as I've already said like... ten times...) just too friggin versitile. He has too many options. BB can learn about Beast's capabilities pretty quick, but Beast won't be able too judge all of what BB can do till it's too late.

Actually you could pretty much deduce what he can do pretty quickly.

Not that that would really help . . .

ZephroCarnelian
Beast: "Aha! I've formulated a hypothesis that my young adversary possesses the ability to somehow metamorphose into any kind of animal imaginable!"

BB: "ROAR!!!" *STOMP*

Wipes foot clean on mountainside. Transforms back to BB. Orders a veggie pizza and a side of tofu.

life is cruell
Now Beasts physical attacks are STRONGER than energy attacks. . .

Again no im saying beast could at least Hurt a t-rex as much as bishop can with a WEAK blast. Not even that beast = weak energyblast just that beast coudl hurt a t-rex

CapCom
Beast Boy.

Metalmanx
I've never once seen Beast Boy (either in the cartoon nor the comics) turn into something that isn't/wasn't an animal.

Basically, I don't believe he can turn into Godzilla or King Kong.

He can, however, turn into a gorilla a T-rex.

Either of those, I don't see as much of a challenge for Beast, especially when Beast EASILY outmatches even the largest natural gorilla, and when he would be able to dodge everything the T-rex throws at him without much effort.

Plus, BB doesn't have superhuman endurance. He will get tired after too many transformations in a short period of time. I've seen it happen. Beast on the other hand, will have plenty of endurance and energy left to keep fighting until BB is knocked out.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I've never once seen Beast Boy (either in the cartoon nor the comics) turn into something that isn't/wasn't an animal.

Basically, I don't believe he can turn into Godzilla or King Kong.

He can, however, turn into a gorilla a T-rex.

Either of those, I don't see as much of a challenge for Beast, especially when Beast EASILY outmatches even the largest natural gorilla, and when he would be able to dodge everything the T-rex throws at him without much effort.

Plus, BB doesn't have superhuman endurance. He will get tired after too many transformations in a short period of time. I've seen it happen. Beast on the other hand, will have plenty of endurance and energy left to keep fighting until BB is knocked out.

on the cartoon he's turned into a Hulk like wolf beast, an alien animal from Starfire home world and a furry giant Elf looking thing.

in the comics he once turned into a dragon...the teen titans meet the xmen from the 1980's crossover book.

Creshosk
Again no im saying beast could at least Hurt a t-rex as much as bishop can with a WEAK blast. Not even that beast = weak energyblast just that beast coudl hurt a t-rex But could he hurt godzilla rex?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mainstream
on the cartoon he's turned into a Hulk like wolf beast, an alien animal from Starfire home world and a furry giant Elf looking thing.

in the comics he once turned into a dragon...the teen titans meet the xmen from the 1980's crossover book.

Is that right?

Well then, I stand corrected. And I apologize.

I still think Beast wins, but it will be a lot harder now.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Is that right?

Well then, I stand corrected. And I apologize.

I still think Beast wins, but it will be a lot harder now.

Give time Beast could think up something, but on the other hand all the brains in the world won't mean nuthing if your being ate by a green T-rex. I guess it could also be assumed if Gar Logan aka Beast boy turns into a dragon he could breathe fire...I mean when he turns into a fish he can breathe underwater.

ZephroCarnelian
Metal Manx....

This is ten times bigger than a T-Rex.... easily so...

Could Beast beat this, that probably weighs damn near 500 tons?

Nope. big grin

Like I said before.

Stomp.

Wipe foot.

Order a veggie pizza.

ZephroCarnelian
Super Mega Godzilla Rex Beast Boy!!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Super Mega Godzilla Rex Beast Boy!!! Is that freaking Wondergirl that's attacking him?

ZephroCarnelian
No.

Dr Polaris is throwing cars at him. You can see his shape in the bottom panel.

Wonder Girl's part of the old TTs.

Cosmic Cube
This isn't even a fight...

life is cruell
What caused beastboy to turn into that godzilla t-rex?

black robb
What caused beastboy to turn into that godzilla t-rex? he saw Starfire naked and got "excited"

life is cruell
Why would that make him go on a destructive rampage? LoL

Lord-of-Dreams
Good question... course... BB doesn't even need to become G-Rex...
Beast could probably take on any one of BB's transformations, but BB isn't going to try to stand and fight as a gorilla. He's not stupid. He's a succesful hero, he knows how to use his powers. And he may tire, but he won't start sweating rihgt away. One transformation is like nothing, so's the next. The strain increases with every morph, and he's pretty damn tuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.