A topic to end the theory of time travel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Bascilly the question i want to ask is where does it end if time travel can happen then what is this reality we are in are we the future the past or the present. Another question is if we are the past then what is the future and is it already set, you see thats where i have a problem with the time travel theory it simply is an unacceptable law of the universe. Perhaps the reason why time travel is not possible is becasue once a moment happens or an act its done and finished, perhaps the only way to change past actions would be to influence the situation and manipulate it to an acceptable level.

debbiejo
Not if you view it as past, pres., and future all running simultaneously..with different realities and dimensions to it.

Atlantis001
Thats what I think ! That time travels is only possible if we assume we are traveling to a "past" of palallel universes instead of our own past, just like I said in the other thread, and just like some physicists think.

Freaky Zeeky
Silly thread.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Thats what I think ! That time travels is only possible if we assume we are traveling to a "past" of palallel universes instead of our own past, just like I said in the other thread, and just like some physicists think.

Well I guess you and I are the intelligent ones... big grin Physics.

The Omega

Freaky Zeeky
What does that mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.