Stomach Ache Remedies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Quick, give me some that you use! Pleeeaseee. I have them right in the abdomen area, below the ribs.

Dreamer2222
saltine crackers and 7 up or sprite

silvertsume
gingerale yes and saltines and applesauce

Ronny
7 kielbasa.. EXTRA musterd

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
saltine crackers and 7 up or sprite
Dont have any 7up or sprite, its not an upset stomach feeling, more like an infection feeling.
Originally posted by silvertsume
gingerale yes and saltines and applesauce
We dont have any of that eitherr cry

My bf told me the pickle juice method.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Ronny
Whats that, sounds good.

Piggle Humsy
Cranberry Juice..

Although it tastes disgusting sick

try medicine...

Ronny
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Whats that, sounds good. and don't forget the sauerkraut

Korri

mustard eeeeeeeew!

Maynard-is-god
A nice fart/burp, and maybe a kick in the teeth

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Cranberry Juice..

Although it tastes disgusting sick

try medicine...
Ive been wanting to get some but since im home on summer break I have no way of going with ma to the grocery.
Ive been poppin those pills, dude. For over a week ive had SOME type of pain around me and Ive been taking Ibuprofen, two a day, and then just saturday I added two tylenol to that too...we have nothing else other then ibuprofen..it doesnt work.
and don't forget the sauerkraut
Like a hot dog? or brautworst(sp) is that waht it is?

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
As nasty as it sounds, that would feel good..but I cant fart LOL

Piggle Humsy

always on hand with some sound advice! thumbsup

Maynard-is-god
always on hand with some sound advice! thumbsup thats what i'm here for

Morbid4Daniel
thats what i'm here for
laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
I would advise going to the docs if it's been going on for over a week... could be serious..

best to get it checked.

Morbid4Daniel
I would advise going to the docs if it's been going on for over a week... could be serious..

best to get it checked.
Well I had a UTI a few months ago, he gave me three days worth of pills <one for each 3 days>, and it never really ALL THE WAY cleared up..I still had the UTI I think...it went away for a while and now I think its back, and worse then ever..either that or its the fact that I have kidney stones cause it runs in the family...but I couldnt see myself getting those at this age.
But still, I dont like to confront my mom on things..she's not that type of person. The first time I confronted her, I woke up at 4 something in the morning and she was getting ready for work, I went to the bathroom, walked out and stood in my doorway until she noticed me and thats when I told her. She's not much on taking me to the doctor...

Piggle Humsy
erm

Then you really need to go to the store and gte cranberry juice..

my mates daughter had UTI and that cleared it right up.
that's what they always suggest.
but if you can't get it then just drink lots of water.. to flush it out your system. smile

and if it doesn't clear up come back and see me in a week.

NEXT!

stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
erm

Then you really need to go to the store and gte cranberry juice..

my mates daughter had UTI and that cleared it right up.
that's what they always suggest.
but if you can't get it then just drink lots of water.. to flush it out your system. smile

and if it doesn't clear up come back and see me in a week.

NEXT!

stick out tongue
big grin awww teehee, my KMC doctor big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Well I had a UTI a few months ago, he gave me three days worth of pills <one for each 3 days>, and it never really ALL THE WAY cleared up..I still had the UTI I think...it went away for a while and now I think its back, and worse then ever..either that or its the fact that I have kidney stones cause it runs in the family...but I couldnt see myself getting those at this age.
But still, I dont like to confront my mom on things..she's not that type of person. The first time I confronted her, I woke up at 4 something in the morning and she was getting ready for work, I went to the bathroom, walked out and stood in my doorway until she noticed me and thats when I told her. She's not much on taking me to the doctor...

I'd suggest some mashed potatoes and prune juice. Crap the pain out thumb up

~wickerman~

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd suggest some mashed potatoes and prune juice. Crap the pain out thumb up

~wickerman~
Mmmm mashed taters sound good right now...

redcaped
I wouldn't call it a show, it was something quick on tv about a mid 40's guy wearing sunglasses (brown) and he sat on a bench next to a girl just to fart loud, next he passed someone on a public phone to do the same. I wish I had recorded it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by redcaped
I wouldn't call it a show, it was something quick on tv about a mid 40's guy wearing sunglasses (brown) and he sat on a bench next to a girl just to fart loud, next he passed someone on a public phone to do the same. I wish I had recorded it.
That's awesome! I can see it now. lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.