Speakers vs. Earphones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
I'm a speakers man myself.

Darth Revan
Speakers are both better and less damaging to one's hearing...

hh?
speakers

hh?
this is all i need stick out tongue

http://blogs.salon.com/0001991/IMGtoWEB/boombox.jpg

Cinemaddiction
What's funny about old school boomboxes is that cats would have them on their shoulder, with their ear to the tapedeck, where the music goes behind your head and infront of your face...

Precisely where you don't hear it..

hh?
laughing

nick1811
i like the privacy you only get with earphones!

Alpha Centauri
Earphones.

You can hear parts that you can't hear otherwise.

-AC

Lana
I use speakers when I'm in my room, earphones whenever I'm anywhere else.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by nick1811
i like the privacy you only get with earphones!

But, isn't it kind of kinky? I mean..your ears being probed by some little sound emitting device..and you're throughly enjoying it?

Privacy, indeed!

cad
Originally posted by Lana
I use speakers when I'm in my room, earphones whenever I'm anywhere else. same here.

koolruningz
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What's funny about old school boomboxes is that cats would have them on their shoulder, with their ear to the tapedeck, where the music goes behind your head and infront of your face...

Precisely where you don't hear it..

laughing Nobody said looking cool had to make sense.

Speakers until my wife gives me the "look", then headphones. AC is right is does enhance you listening experience.

tabby999
not a fanatic for either, i use them both. sometimes i like being able to kick back with the headphones on and be in my own little world, sometimes i want people down the road to know i'm listening to music

ragesRemorse
good earphones put moderate speakers to shame. Superior sound system are unmatched by any type of headphones. I never knew what it was like to listen to music before i aquired my bose stereo system. JESUS CHRIST, Nothing beats bose.

Imaginary
Speakers all the way!

LLG
Earphones. Speakers are okay, but I'm just afraid someone will hear it.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by hh?
this is all i need stick out tongue

http://blogs.salon.com/0001991/IMGtoWEB/boombox.jpg DANCE OFF!! *spins around on head*

Korri
Boom box droolio

I break all my headphones, even the large ones i use for my amp are on the fritz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.