the hulk vs flash :who wins ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
who would win the majority ?

CorderaMitchell
I've done this good friend, a link for your troubles.

colossus17
its been done...use the search button......no one wins.....

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I've done this good friend, a link for your troubles.

sorry i did not understand wink

Blair Wind
he was gonna give you a link to his other thread, but I guess he forgot.....this thread has been done by him.

shaolin9976
Hulk killed Flash in the last thread...but there were a lot of denials.

Scoobless
been done... yup.... but Flash took down Mongul fairly easily solo.... i think he could take Hulk

Lord-of-Dreams
yea. Hulk should never win. He swings, Flash moves, Flash swings, Hulk stumbles, Hulk grows angry. Repeat until Hulk pisses his pants and runs away...

ZephroCarnelian
This fight will go to the Hulk simply because Flash will tire out quicker.

He can't hurt Hulk, but there's no way that Hulk can touch Flash.

If Hulk decided to smack the ground and make an earthquake - it wouldn't matter to Flash cos he'd be watching the quake on CNN in a different country.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk loses, too many options, but by a margin.

demigawd
Flash wouldn't tire out before the Hulk...it would require absolutely no effort on his part to dodge everything Hulk threw at him. Flash vibrates through the Hulk, making Hulk explode.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by demigawd
Flash wouldn't tire out before the Hulk...it would require absolutely no effort on his part to dodge everything Hulk threw at him. Flash vibrates through the Hulk, making Hulk explode.

Thank you. Someone around here has some common sense.

CorderaMitchell
Wow, how many times was this mentioned now?

Metalmanx
Not so much in this thread, but in the other one, MANY TIMES.

demigawd
Hulk has trouble dealing with Spider-Man and Wolverine levels of speed!

Flash's speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider-Man's or Wolverine's speed.

jrodslam
Nuff said. Flash wins. Move on.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

If Hulk decided to smack the ground and make an earthquake - it wouldn't matter to Flash cos he'd be watching the quake on CNN in a different country.

blink blink blink ...
Wait... let me clear this up... you're kidding, right? Were you not around here during KMC's little wave of Flash love? Wher we looked at everything Flash? Flash doesn't tire. litteraly. He doesn't physicaly get tired. The Speedforce prevents it. The Speedforce also allows him to punch Hulk in the face at the speed of light. smile twice. smile

blackwarrior
Hulk admits that Northstar hurt him - see attached graphic. Flash is a lot fster than Northstar. The only thing that bothers me is his durability & the lack of coherent explanation as to how a regular guy who can die if struck can strike blows that ought to disentergrate him never mind the opponent.

K3VIL
Flash has various options:
Vibrate through him killing him.
Blasting him with Speed Force energy, which has considerebla destructive abilities.
Perform the "IMP" and send Hulk into orbit.
Hit Hulk 200'000 times in the face.
Go to the X-Mansion, pick up Wolverine after he pull out his claws and use Logan to chop off Hulk's head.

jacobo0o
wat if the hulk thunderclap???
just asking

dvampire
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

Flash doesn't get tired, and he can see every thing the hulk does, while the Hulk could not. Flash could just take away his speed making him motionless then IMP him into a coma.

jrodslam
Originally posted by dvampire
Flash doesn't get tired, and he can see every thing the hulk does, while the Hulk could not. Flash could just take away his speed making him motionless then IMP him into a coma.

Well said.

zachrivard
Originally posted by blackwarrior
Hulk admits that Northstar hurt him - see attached graphic. Flash is a lot fster than Northstar. The only thing that bothers me is his durability & the lack of coherent explanation as to how a regular guy who can die if struck can strike blows that ought to disentergrate him never mind the opponent.

i agreee excpet for that flash would be able to hit him 100000000000+ times enstead of 100 and that will hurt hulk

Lord-of-Dreams
Allright, y'all!! Da main dogg is in dis sucka and ima pop it down da shot!
. Flash doesn't get tired- speedforce, baby!! He just dodges and jabs. He can easily move to the side every time Hulk winds up. He's just too fast. If he trips up, he loses, it's true. But he won't trip up. And by jab, I mean moving his arm at like... 20000000 times mach. That would hurt just about anyone earth bound stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.