Sage Francis- Escape Artist (music video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
http://www.ramonandpedro.com/largewmv2.html

hh?
no expression

koolruningz
Really want to see it dude but its a bit hard on dial up. sad

hh?
sad

sage francis has a beard in this video stick out tongue

koolruningz
I thought he had one anyway, or at least some stubble.

hh?
i dunno, i've seen a freestyle battle and he was clean shaved stick out tongue

Ronny
Didnt watch the video, I'm pretty inpressed with his stuff, makeshift patriot and smoke and mirrors are pretty awesome. happy

Edit: Just finished, thats pretty awesome stick out tongue

Deathblow
Not bad. I'm not big on Sage Francis, I liked the Non Prophets album, but Personal Journals & Healthy Distrust got old fast.

ElectricBugaloo
Damn you dial up!

Sage had a beard when he came through here, and in a couple of magazines i saw. I like A Healthy Distrust because of all the references to random things he throws in there, from politics to Public Enemy to Social Distortion.

Personal Journals got old pretty fast, but I listen to the Sick Of... series constantly.

hh?
i heard they remixed Slow Down Gandhi a bunch of times.

ElectricBugaloo
he released it on the epitaph site acapella so people could remix it, so there are hundreds of remixes of varying skill levels out there.

hh?
o thats good. slow down gandhi was my fav song from the album.

RedAlertv2
Didnt Sage Francis appear on the Bad Religion song Let Them Eat War?

Burner
Thats right Sage Francis. He is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Didnt Sage Francis appear on the Bad Religion song Let Them Eat War?

probably

Originally posted by Burner
Thats right Sage Francis. He is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

ehhh i kinda disagree. he's very intelligent, and a great freestyler, but his albums dont really match up to classic standards, even though they are solid.

koolruningz
Although i disagree also i'd rather hear someone say Sage is the greatest ever instead of 50-Cent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.