How did they know???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
Yoda and Obi-Wan are at the Jedi Temple when Sidious reorganizes the Senate into the Empire...

How did Yoda know to call Sidious the Emperor when he went to confront him?

darthmaul1
Who give's a rats ass?
Maybe because he heard him mention the Empire on the holocron and decided to put 2 and 2 together?

Eleonora
That's an interesting point but personally I think they may have found out when they were still in Bail's ship.

General Zodiac
Dooku told Obi-Wan that Sidious is controlling the Senate. Obi told Mace and Yoda. Palp was controlling the Senate so Yoda put 2 and 2 together. Palp= Sidious.

Captain REX
Yes. Bail probably informed them.

*goes to find Koz's link*

exanda kane
It's another plot-holel; get used to it, theres loads in SW.

bobcrickett
It can be easily explained...I don't see how that's a loophole. messed

bobcrickett

bobcrickett

General Zodiac
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

exanda kane
Nope, it's another gap in the plot and as usual everybody is reading way too much into these things.

bobcrickett
Wow, I triple posted. messed

Nah, I don't see a gap there. Who cares?

Lana
Originally posted by bobcrickett

Think we got the point, dear wink stick out tongue

bobcrickett
stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
i just assumed bail told them.

darthmaul1
Maybe because he heard him mention the Empire on the holocron and decided to put 2 and 2 together when he went to face him,
you guys look way too much into this stuff, why does every little thing have to be explained, use your imagination

cad
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Who give's a rats ass?
Maybe because he heard him mention the Empire on the holocron and decided to put 2 and 2 together? yep thats right. big grin

Bespin Bart
You do know what a Holocron is, right? You mean 'hologram' I think. big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by exanda kane
Nope, it's another gap in the plot and as usual everybody is reading way too much into these things.

Listen to everyone else, specifically darthmaul1, there are answers if you open your mind.

I myself assumed that when Yoda saw the security holo and heard about the Empire, that's how he knew.

Besides, Jedi mind tricks could have come into play in the hallway. (Joke answer)

Captain REX
YODA: Tell me, you will, what the Chancellor calls himself...
GUARD: Dude...what? Stop talking like that...

Yoda watched the security holo before Obi-Wan did...Obi-Wan only watched the scraps of it that showed Anakin killing Jedi and... *crazed look* ...Younglings!

JKozzy
Originally posted by davesmolo
Yoda and Obi-Wan are at the Jedi Temple when Sidious reorganizes the Senate into the Empire...

How did Yoda know to call Sidious the Emperor when he went to confront him? I think Yoda only would assume that it would be Palpatine's intentions, and that's what he sorta was even before he revealed himself. No doubt Yoda encountered other guards on the way, one of which said to not enter the Emperor's chambers, perhaps. There are a number of ways that Yoda could've discovered that.

General Zodiac
ATOC
Obi-Wan: Do you believe what Dooku said is true? That Sidious is controlling the senate?

Captain REX
I need to watch AOTC...I always thought he said 'the Sith.'

Plus...that wasn't even the question. The question was 'how did Yoda know to call him Emperor?' or at least that's what I thought it was...

General Zodiac
What does a Sith want? Control and power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.