So, what the hell's up??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
What's going on in all your personal lives right now, I have recently purchased a 2001 Honda Civic(stick, of course), and I cruise downtown for no apparent reason, Of course, there are a great number of things a 25 year-old can do in one of the nation's gambling capitals, but I got a wife, ya know??

Ushgarak
You could always gamble your wife. Think what you could get if you won!

Me, I'm trying to get published, patch up things female-wise and get a lot of important lying down done in the meantime.

mah
I'm going to school, going to school and......going to school.
and playing computer games and gamecubesmile

finti
getting the yard ready for summer, taking care of my daughter and arguing with Monika when we should visit her parents. She wants to do it in a forthnight, I want her and Live to go the 7th of June that away I can party all weekend big grin big grin

yerssot
what the hell's up? I thought hell was down?

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
kinda new to the forum--Gundy got me hooked up--i am her primary protector-- none get close lest they get past me-- ------------..>>>>most time is spent crusin' around in 18 wheeler for PEPSI COLA--got he best wife ever and 25 yr old son --penn state grad-- on his own now wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
Life tasts good huh?

Yeah, we can get around you pretty easy with ... FLUFFY BUNNIES!!!!

Dim
Well, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend this weekend. Probably goign to go out and wonder around LA, eat too much food and do some stuff for work in my spare time. Right now I'm wondering why I didn't agree do be in this 5K Run/Walk for Breast Cancer that a friend tried to get me to do..I'm lazy big grin

Jedi Mercenary
There are some wierd things in L.A. what is inside those walls you pass on your way to Disneyland, they have some kind of babylonian architecture??

ToMacco
finti, you're a bastard for trying to get rid of your wife and kid. rolling on floor laughing

BAN-ONE, I think it's funny how you roll your eyes about your son being on his own. I'm 22, and my parents still can't get rid of me. smile

Dim, my sister tried to get me to go on one of those walks. We were going to go, until the day of it. Then we said screw it smile I think later on we were sitting on our asses watching news coverage of it. rolling on floor laughing

mechmoggy
To, there's a sponsered walk in London this weekend that may just interest you..........all the ladies are just wearing bra's up top!

Me, I've been working all morning and Mrs.MM has had me helping in the garden this afternoon. sad Getting drunk tonight with her cus tomorrow I'm off to the pub with a bunch of mates to watch the 1st division football play-off final, COME ON YOU NORWICH!

ToMacco
Hmm. . . perhaps I shall go to London. To hell with Star Wars.

mechmoggy
I'm holding out for channel 5 to show some extensive close up action of said walkathon. wink

ToMacco
Be sure to tape it.

Edna Witch
Hmmm well RIGHT now the most important thing in my life is trying to make it to the toilet every half an hour or so to throw up without collapsing along the way.

Other than that there is study study study! Yes it's an excting life I lead. Oh I forgot to mention the house hunting too. Have I ever said how much I hate London?

ToMacco
House hunting does suck ass.

Hey Ush, what are you trying to publish?

Jedi Mercenary
We're house-hunting right now, and it does suck.

ToMacco
Told ya.

Jedi Mercenary
Never get Barbara Johnson as your agent mad

Edna Witch
Never move to London!

Jedi Mercenary
I couldn't move there if I wanted to.

yerssot
Never move to Belgium! you probably won't find it big grin

Jedi Mercenary
Wait,no, WAIT,no, wait, THERE IT IS, that funny little country above France!!

yerssot
no, that's The Netherlands

Jedi Mercenary
Damn you National Geographic with your faulty maps!!

yerssot
yeah! never trust an American with Europe and maps!

Jedi Mercenary
No....that's not what I meant.

yerssot
yes you did! you said it to me through PM!

Jedi Mercenary
WHAT???!!! HAVE YOU LOST IT??

yerssot
if you would tell me what, I wouldn't need to guess what I lost

Jedi Mercenary
Your mind, I didn't pm you

yerssot
ow, lost that during the great flood from '85
got born at that point

really interesting... fell on the floor afterwords... kept bouncing due to too much water in my head

finti
you were born during a flood. What you just drifted inn with the rest of the cr...

yerssot
At least I can swim cool

Jedi Mercenary
Hey , so can I

yerssot
but ... but ... I thought I was special sad

Jedi Mercenary
Yea, you're not.

yerssot
Hey! I'm special like everyone else here

Jedi Mercenary
Yes, that's true.

ToMacco
specially challanged.

LanceWindu
That's yerss alright.

ToMacco
We could open a thread of bad adjectives about yerssot. rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
We could, but why bother?

ToMacco
Good point.

Poor yerssot. He's a living joke. rolling on floor laughing evil face stick out tongue

LanceWindu
*Sips beer*

Yup.

*Sips beer again*

finti
rootbeer doesnt count as beer LC

LanceWindu
LC, LC???

Who in the blue hell is that?!?

finti
LanCe big grin

yerssot
LW; LE... all the same big grin

Gundark
What have I been up to ? Well I finally sent my real estate appraisal application in friday. Now I wait about 3-4 weeks til they review it, take the state test in Pittsburgh or Erie, then I get my license, hopefully by the end of July. Been working on this for almost 5 years.

Other than that, working on garage construction out back, they should be done framing today. Order roof trusses, doors, all that stuff. Once garage is done, then we start on patio room. We decided to expand our bedroom into a bigger bedroom with a master bath and jacuzzi tub. But that probably won't get done til next year. Planting my garden and washing the dogs. Pretty typical.

mechmoggy
Not in the machine I hope Gundy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
hu hu that a be cool huh huh huh

Gundark
Uh-huh-huh-huh-huh...what's your problem, Beavis ?

finti
nothing butt-head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.