House of M world rulers VS the JLA(small spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/HOM6cover_t.bmp

House Of M-magneto, storm, namor, quicksilver, captain mar-vell, Dr. Doom, and scarlet witch

VS

JLA-super man, wonder woman, martain manhunter, batman, flash, aquaman, green lantern

no mind-wiping or anything of the sort, just a straight up fight.-no prep

Arahan
what is wind wiping?

The Key is Doc Doom he would make a device that would drain all the powers of the JLA...or anything else. Whatever.

stormfront13
sorry, i eant mind-wiping, i fixed it. and there is no prep so unless he can create something like that during the fight, then he won't have one

demigawd
Magneto, in concert with Scarlet Witch, control reality. They turn the JLA into fish while the Namor starts up the BBQ...

RSSR
^^^^ laughing yes

Arahan
no prep time. okay then it is tougher. Scarlet Witch would do big harm but she can be taken out, if somebody like the flash speedblitz her.

Namor doesnt eat fish, it could be a relative or something laughing

stormfront13
here is how i see it, when flash tries to speed blitz anyone, he ends up hitting magnetos shield. everyone is being protected in magnetos shield.

wonder woman- storm and wanda go up to her. wanda uses her powers to make her costume set fire, causing for a big distraction. storm will then electrify the air around ww, while at the same time frying her synapses in her brain.

superman- magneto will be able to handle him, and wanda can set up a hex which will make his shield unprotective. magneto will also be being powered up by storm because magneto becomes stronger in the cold.

flash- wanda can cast a hex so that he will fall and the bone will pop out of his leg making hum unable to run

aquaman- storm will be able to power up namor by shooting him with lightning and drenching him with water. then it is storm and namor VS aquaman, aqua is going down.

then it's martain and green lantern VS magnetos team

K3VIL
Originally posted by stormfront13
here is how i see it, when flash tries to speed blitz anyone, he ends up hitting magnetos shield. everyone is being protected in magnetos shield.

wonder woman- storm and wanda go up to her. wanda uses her powers to make her costume set fire, causing for a big distraction. storm will then electrify the air around ww, while at the same time frying her synapses in her brain.

superman- magneto will be able to handle him, and wanda can set up a hex which will make his shield unprotective. magneto will also be being powered up by storm because magneto becomes stronger in the cold.

flash- wanda can cast a hex so that he will fall and the bone will pop out of his leg making hum unable to run

aquaman- storm will be able to power up namor by shooting him with lightning and drenching him with water. then it is storm and namor VS aquaman, aqua is going down.

then it's martain and green lantern VS magnetos team
Flash VS Wanda
Flash can run so fast Wanda will not even be able to think a strategy.
Flash can move with his legs injured cause he can use the Speed Force to move his body, when he was unable to use his legs, he created a costume made of SF Energy to move himself.

Aquaman VS Storm
AM can shut down Namor's mind and Storm's bind with ease.
Storm empowering Namor with rain means she will empower Aquaman also.There's a limit to the amount of electricity Namor can absorb.

Superman can speedblitz Magneto and use the Hyperion tactic, reaching outerspace so fast Magneto will get injured passing through stratosphere and die.

WW can shrug off fire like nothing, she'll speedblitz Wanda and Storm with ease.

Solidus Snake
flash takes out wanda. manhunter and flash vibrate/phase through maggies shield at superspeed and take him out. aquaman and namor fighting is pointless, so GL scoops him up in a malleable field so he cant break out and throws him into space. if he doesnt wanna kill him, he can bring him down when he goes unconscious.
superman blitzes quicksilver and hurls his body at storm. storm will prolly dodge.

by now bats is disdtracting the remaining players with acrobatics and hurling things (theres not much bats can do here)

so now its doom who has formulated a plan, storm using lightning and gale force winds, and marvel who has taken to the sky.

by trying to vibrate through mags field flash gets temporarily disconnected from the speed force and is helpless, but jonn manages to give mags a hard smack to ko him.

gl attacks doom whilst wonderwoman finds 75 tons of something to drop on him. jonn jonzz and supes ko captain marvel. by now bats has been knocked senseless by galeforce winds. storm starts pummeling the jla with lightning. wonderwoman and superman are repelled whilst jonn becomes immaterial, creps up on her and sends her to oblivion.

xmarksthespot
Umm is this reshape all of reality with her subconscious Wanda we're talking about?

stormfront13
and magnetos shield will stop flash from hitting wanda. she could easily create a hex where he loses his powers. AM won't be shutting down anyones mind because there is no mind-wiping in this thread. she will be empowering namor, not aquaman, she can send rain to namor, not aquaman, and namor has a big limit as to how much he can absorb, storm could reach it, but will stop before she does. and once supoes shield is down, magneto can rip him apart with the iron in his blood. the fire only has to prove as a distraction, storm and wanda will work together to put wonder woman down.

demigawd
Meh. There are scenarios where this could go either way if it's classic levels of the HOM. But at current levels, Magneto and Wanda's powers combine to basically Celestial levels of reality manipulation.

jrodslam
Originally posted by demigawd
Meh. There are scenarios where this could go either way if it's classic levels of the HOM. But at current levels, Magneto and Wanda's powers combine to basically Celestial levels of reality manipulation.

Yea thats pretty cheats. Are Mags and Witchie the only ones who got upgrades in powers?

demigawd
Well, Mar-Vell has always been pretty godly. But I think that's it.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
flash takes out wanda. manhunter and flash vibrate/phase through maggies shield at superspeed and take him out. aquaman and namor fighting is pointless, so GL scoops him up in a malleable field so he cant break out and throws him into space. if he doesnt wanna kill him, he can bring him down when he goes unconscious.
superman blitzes quicksilver and hurls his body at storm. storm will prolly dodge.

by now bats is disdtracting the remaining players with acrobatics and hurling things (theres not much bats can do here)

so now its doom who has formulated a plan, storm using lightning and gale force winds, and marvel who has taken to the sky.

by trying to vibrate through mags field flash gets temporarily disconnected from the speed force and is helpless, but jonn manages to give mags a hard smack to ko him.

gl attacks doom whilst wonderwoman finds 75 tons of something to drop on him. jonn jonzz and supes ko captain marvel. by now bats has been knocked senseless by galeforce winds. storm starts pummeling the jla with lightning. wonderwoman and superman are repelled whilst jonn becomes immaterial, creps up on her and sends her to oblivion.
Since when Magneto's power can stop the link of Flash with Speed Force DIMENSION, an entire DIMENSION?

demigawd
Originally posted by K3VIL
Since when Magneto's power can stop the link of Flash with Speed Force DIMENSION, an entire DIMENSION?

I don't know if Mags could do that, but I have trouble seeing how Flash could vibrate through Mag's shield in the first place. Mags shields work at the atomic level...sub-atomic, even. Flash vibrating intangible doesn't mean his molecules disappear, they're just too fast to have continued contact with other objects. So it wouldn't work on Mags shield.

Solidus Snake
i just said that for artistic effect. smile martian manhunter goes intangible not flash. if flash can vibrate fast enough (and he can) he'll appear as a beam of light, which goes thru mags shield. (the prob with force felds is that the user can still see, hence light can get through). all he has to do is vibrate throgh mags afterwards and hes down.

EvilCap America
Why in the name of GOD is Dr.Doom playing 2nd fiddle to this group of misfit 2nd class former hero losers?

GOD i hate Marvel.They piss on everything i once cared about in their company every other month

demigawd
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Why in the name of GOD is Dr.Doom playing 2nd fiddle to this group of misfit 2nd class former hero losers?

GOD i hate Marvel.They piss on everything i once cared about in their company every other month

Probably because any one of them could kick his ass.

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i just said that for artistic effect. smile martian manhunter goes intangible not flash. if flash can vibrate fast enough (and he can) he'll appear as a beam of light, which goes thru mags shield. (the prob with force felds is that the user can still see, hence light can get through). all he has to do is vibrate throgh mags afterwards and hes down.

Flash will appear as a beam of light...that doesn't mean he becomes light. Mag's shield is intelligent, which is how it's able to repel phased opponents, like it did with Kitty and Vision - it knows the molecular composition of light and lets it in SOMETIMES (in the issue where Magneto revealed he was Wanda and Pietro's father, he put up a forcefield that was gray...not even light could penetrate, much less any of the Avengers).

EvilCap America
Probably because any one of them could kick his ass.

Flash will appear as a beam of light...that doesn't mean he becomes light. Mag's shield is intelligent, which is how it's able to repel phased opponents, like it did with Kitty and Vision - it knows the molecular composition of light and lets it in SOMETIMES (in the issue where Magneto revealed he was Wanda and Pietro's father, he put up a forcefield that was gray...not even light could penetrate, much less any of the Avengers).

Sure ill remember that next time i see Galactus Fraklin Richerds and the Beyonder

Anyways straight up fight the JLA would eventually come out ontop.Theres no way even Magz could hold out against the caliber of Guys like Superman and Wondwoman and Flash is so beyond fast it gets insanse.Mar-vel could be held off by a GL while everyone else falls

Then DOOM reveals his true strategy and KILLS THEM ALL!DOOM IS THE ONLY VICTOR IN THIS BATTLE AS IT IS HIS NAME DOOM RULES SUPREME SON OF JUR-EL KNELL BEFORE DOOM!MAGENTO DIE LIKE THE JOBBER TO CANDIANS THAT YOU AE!

demigawd
lol. o-tay.

whirlysplat
Flash travelling near the speed of light has infinite mass, his carrying awsome kinetic energy hitting Magneto's shield big grin

demigawd
"infinite mass"? What the hell is "infinite mass"? If he hit Magneto with infinite mass, you're damn right he'd take down Magneto...and the rest of the universe, lol.

EvilCap America
"infinite mass"? What the hell is "infinite mass"? If he hit Magneto with infinite mass, you're damn right he'd take down Magneto...and the rest of the universe, lol.

Thank goodness for the speed force then huh?The last 3 times they did it would have went pretty badly wthout it

demigawd
And this is the same Flash who lost to Deathstroke???

He should be the most powerful person in the universe...just IM punch everybody in the first half a picosecond. All problems solved.

whirlysplat
Thank goodness for the speed force then huh?The last 3 times they did it would have went pretty badly wthout it

So true big grin

I liked it against the White Martian, the first time he did it most big grin

After that you realise he can beat almost anyone with it, it got oldbig grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat
And this is the same Flash who lost to Deathstroke???

He should be the most powerful person in the universe...just IM punch everybody in the first half a picosecond. All problems solved.

Shhhhhhhh

Don't tell everyone!

People will realise DC has very bad writing sometimes, as well as Marvelbig grin

and Wally might get a big head big grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

EvilCap America
Yeah DS beatting him is a streatch but it was just PIS and at LEAST they tried to justify with

1] Deathstrokes super-human speed/reflexes
2] With it being mostly a matter of calculation
3] His years of dealing with him from back in his Kid Flash days and a plan rather thasn "WHACK your down loser"

Strangely enough that was about the only one that made sense.Meh the biggest names usually get the worst writing

whirlysplat
Yeah DS beatting him is a streatch but it was just PIS and at LEAST they tried to justify with

1] Deathstrokes super-human speed/reflexes
2] With it being mostly a matter of calculation
3] His years of dealing with him from back in his Kid Flash days and a plan rather thasn "WHACK your down loser"

Strangely enough that was about the only one that made sense.Meh the biggest names usually get the worst writing

I half agree, but character shields aside, It should be, "bang" down goes slade big grin In a way even more so as Wally is so familiar with Slade big grin

demigawd
The same Flash WW beat blind??? The same one taken out by a boomerang and ice gun????

No, I refuse to accept it. I...no. NO!

whirlysplat
The same Flash WW beat blind??? The same one taken out by a boomerang and ice gun????

When written well and to his powers he is simply "overpowered" sad

EvilCap America

Captain Boomerang presently throws boomerangs at super-speed and Captain Cold has a gun that negates all moulcular movment with the Ice being a side-effect.if it was just some low grade Mr.Freeze style Ice Gun he be picked apart by the Flash without a problem

demigawd
Do the Boomerang and the ice gun move at light speed? And even then Flash, if he also thought at superspeed, wouldn't be where those guys think they're aiming at the time they choose to aim there, right?

the only sensible conclusion I can make is that Flash doesn't BEGIN thought at superspeed, so he would, if teleported, for example, realize where he is as fast as the average person. Otherwise, having non-superspeed enemies wouldn't make sense.

whirlysplat
Do the Boomerang and the ice gun move at light speed? And even then Flash, if he also thought at superspeed, wouldn't be where those guys think they're aiming at the time they choose to aim there, right?

the only sensible conclusion I can make is that Flash doesn't BEGIN thought at superspeed, so he would, if teleported, for example, realize where he is as fast as the average person. Otherwise, having non-superspeed enemies wouldn't make sense.

how does it work for the Surfer? Its a plot device, he also has cosmic awareness and people hit him all the timebig grin

Keep the faith stick out tongue

Stay Whirly big grin

demigawd
Surfer doesn't have crazy reflexes, just really fast flight speed. That's how Spider-Man was able to outmaneuver him. Is that also the case with Flash?

demigawd
Bah, who cares. HOM controls reality. They win no matter what. lol.

whirlysplat
Bah, who cares. HOM controls reality. They win no matter what. lol.

True but according to almost everyone SS has silly reflexes. big grin

demigawd
He doesn't! Otherwise Spider-Man and Hulk and Iron Man wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him...

whirlysplat
He doesn't! Otherwise Spider-Man and Hulk and Iron Man wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him...

Tell KgKg, Sentry, Galactic Storm and Cosmic Cube this please, I have tried many times big grin

demigawd
lol. Nah uh...I ain't going near that topic with a 20 foot pole...

whirlysplat
lol. Nah uh...I ain't going near that topic with a 20 foot pole...

Oh go on big grin

I dare you big grin

demigawd
Don't bait me...I'm a sucker for it. big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Tell KgKg, Sentry, Galactic Storm and Cosmic Cube this please, I have tried many times big grin
ya please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.