KMC "Cliques"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
What's the point..I mean, other than trolling? You're eventually going to get shut down by us, so why even bother?

baddspellahl4
dunno

dark1365
They're just wasting their time.

-Funky Punk-
uhhhh

a1hsauce
theyre just stupid. its the fact that they can get attention that makes em come back

baddspellahl4
HAHAHA I was the first person to post in a thread. that's the first time that's ever happened to me!!!!!!

WindDancer
These pests will be dealt with severe punishment. No troll shall escape our wrath.

Cinemaddiction
flex

baddspellahl4
crap, what is a troll. I guess I'm not cool enough to keep up with this new lingo

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
flex Awww..he's kinda cute petpet

Lana
Originally posted by WindDancer
These pests will be dealt with severe punishment. No troll shall escape our wrath.

Dun dun duuuuun!!!

big grin

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
crap, what is a troll. I guess I'm not cool enough to keep up with this new lingo

Someone who registers with the sole purpose of starting trouble on the forums. They usually have aliases or "socks" with which they can abuse their priviledges on KMC.

Sometimes, they show up in groups, which makes the whole instance even funnier.

a1hsauce
i thought trolls were lil mini baby things with cute fuzzy wuzzy hair

baddspellahl4
yay, I'm hip geek

WindDancer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Trolls

dark1365
WD, you're one of the globals.....stick around with us.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by dark1365
WD, you're one of the globals.....stick around with us. Protect us from the big bad trolls baby

Deano
best thing to do is just ignore them. dont bad mouth them or it will just give them more reason to keep comin back. if you show you are annoyed, they will keep on coming back.just ignore them and report them quietly to a mod.
then they will soon give up

baddspellahl4
oh, so a troll is an internet a-hole. why do'nt we have an official mod here?

WindDancer
Originally posted by Deano
best thing to do is just ignore them. dont bad mouth them or it will just give them more reason to keep comin back. if you show you are annoyed, they will keep on coming back.just ignore them and report them quietly to a mod.
then they will soon give up

That has always been the best advise. Eventually they become more offensive when no one pays attention to them. And after awhile they get tired and leave (or get banned before they leave)

Deano
That has always been the best advise. Eventually they become more offensive when no one pays attention to them. And after awhile they get tired and leave (or get banned before they leave)

exactly..just dont give em attention

baddspellahl4
That has always been the best advise. Eventually they become more offensive when no one pays attention to them. And after awhile they get tired and leave (or get banned before they leave) for shiznit dawg afro2

WindDancer
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Protect us from the big bad trolls baby

We have a Disco Moose that can protect you better. wink

baddspellahl4
afro2 disco, baby.

Cinemaddiction
WD, you're one of the globals.....stick around with us.

The only one that's ever really around, frankly. I'm hoping some day, sooner or later, I'll be appointed to help keep you guys safe from these dolts.

baddspellahl4
my for shiznit stands

Fionnuala
We have a Disco Moose that can protect you better. wink Indeed..shifty

baddspellahl4
doctor

Deano
The only one that's ever really around, frankly. I'm hoping some day, sooner or later, I'll be appointed to help keep you guys safe from these dolts.

i'll be rooting for ya all the way

Cinemaddiction
Look at that. I've got the US AND England behind me. Happy Dance

Til that day, I'll settle for playin' the Sundance Kid to WindDancer's Butch Cassidy. ninja

dark1365
Look at that. I've got the US AND the UK behind me. Happy Dance

Til that day, I'll settle for playin' the Sundance Kid to WindDancer's Butch Cassidy. ninja
And Canada.

Deano
Look at that. I've got the US AND England behind me. Happy Dance

you'll run this joint one day smokin'

Fëanor
exactly..just dont give em attention unfortunately the vast majority failed in that regard

dark1365

baddspellahl4
you'll run this joint one day smokin' sorry but right now wind dancer's the O.G.

Disco Moose
We have a Disco Moose that can protect you better. wink

Funky disco music plays...Disco Moose, in his funky white jumpsuit, complete with sequins down the legs, shirt undone to the waist, gold chains dangling, enters the room.

Do the hustle

*doo doo doo do do doodoo dooo dooo*

Fëanor
Yes, our more primal instincts command us to fight back. more like they knew what buttons to push and everyone reacted

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Funky disco music plays...Disco Moose, in his funky white jumpsuit, complete with sequins down the legs, shirt undone to the waist, gold chains dangling, enters the room.

Do the hustle

*doo doo doo do do doodoo dooo dooo* Hmmmm..remove the chains, squeins and the jumpsuit...then it'll be a good look...happy

WindDancer
Originally posted by Disco Moose

Do the hustle

*doo doo doo do do doodoo dooo dooo*

baddspellahl4
flippin hippies

Fëanor
flippin hippies not as easy as you'd think erm

baddspellahl4
I'm from the 90's so I have no idear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.