she-hulk VS thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins out of this fight?

olympian
Current She Hulk takes it on a physical level. If Thor uses his hammer powers he most likely wins. She isent immortal to keep going after all.

Hulk Power
Sadly I think that Thor wins. Though She-Hulk could take this one. I guess it could go either way.

demigawd
heh. Thor. VERY easily.

olympian
She is currently stronger than him at Marvel. It would be easy for Thor to win against practically anyone if he always used his hammer exotic powers like banishing everyone to dimensions. He only does that in last resort. hes going to try the fists first and thats where he might lose.

demigawd
He'll pull out the use of the hammer before he loses. Usually it's something like:

*Thor crashes through several buildings*
"Thor art strong indeed. But none who live may stand up to the might of Mjolnir"

Then it becomes part of his battle options. She-Hulk won't knock him out before he gets the message. I've almost NEVER seen Thor unconscious, not even against the Savage Hulk. And Dan Slott says that She-Hulk is still less powerful than the Hulk.

olympian
Thats the thing i still didnt got from Slott...did he said Current She hulk is less powerful than base Hulk, or an enraged Hulk?

DEVILHULK
Current She Hulk would rape Thor

olympian
He is definatly her type. Forthe fact only that all heroes like to trade punches, She Hulk as she is now wins.

And demigawd if you manage to get to know that doubt about Slott let us know.

stormfront13
well she-hulk is stronger, has very, very good durability and has a healing-factor, she definitley has a chance

demigawd
Thor god-blasts her. She-Hulk dies.

Listen people, unless you qualify it with something like, "hand-to-hand only" or "no BFR" or "no godblasts or anti-force" or, "no throwing into space to suffocate", there's no way a brick like She-Hulk can beat someone with the sheer number of powers as Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
She is currently stronger than him at Marvel. It would be easy for Thor to win against practically anyone if he always used his hammer exotic powers like banishing everyone to dimensions. He only does that in last resort. hes going to try the fists first and thats where he might lose.

She Hulk is not currently stronger than Thor, and she certainly isn't stronger and more durable than her older cousin. Hulk loathes Mjolnir. Thor could destroy her with it.

stormfront13
she-hulk is currently stronger than thor

Avalonofthewind
Im inclined to think Thor would win this without too much of a problem.
Anyone have a link or proof on She hulks new strength?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Im inclined to think Thor would win this without too much of a problem.
Anyone have a link or proof on She hulks new strength?

Yeah. I want to see evidence too.

stormfront13
there is no proof on shulkies new strength level. she has lifted the things highest strength rate ever with one arm, and when she arm wrestled hercules, he was giving it all he had, but shulkie wasn't even trying. she let herc win because it meant so much more to him. she did both of these feats while wearing her jupiter suit which severly limites her strength. also when she punched titania who was holding the power gem(i think) it sent a shockwave through a city which destroyed everything within a city block, and it was later revealed that titania even felt some of the impact of the punch

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by stormfront13
there is no proof on shulkies new strength level. she has lifted the things highest strength rate ever, and when she arm wrestled hercules he was giving it all he had, but shulkie wasn't even trying. she let herc win because it meant to much more to him. she did both of these feats while wearing her jupiter suit which severly limites her strength. also when she punched titania who was holding the power gem(i think) it sent a shockwave through a city which destroyed everything within a city block, and it was later revealed that titanie even felt some of the impact of the punch

Thor has lifted over one hundred million tons with no strain whatsoever. He has supported multi-billion ton landmasses, and he's in the same tier as Superman. She Hulk might be pretty damn strong, but she isn't as strong as Thor, much less stronger.

GalacticStorm
Thor and hercules are seen to be on par with each other when it comes to strength. She hulk is considerably stronger than hercules when wearing her jupiter suit which cuts her strength down to manageable levels. She hulk is without a doubt physically stronger than thor. However i doubt she would beat hm in a fight. I believe he still has a higher durability than her, as well as much better fighting skills, plus mjolnir.

stormfront13
she is pshyically stronger than thor, even the writers say that she is the strongest hero

Hulk Power
she is pshyically stronger than thor, even the writers say that she is the strongest hero

Not stronger than her cousin. Her cousin is way stronger than her.

stormfront13
after a long time he will be stronger than her, his base strength isn't even near shulkies base strength. shulkies base strength would take hulk a loooong time to reach

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Not stronger than her cousin. Her cousin is way stronger than her.

At his base level She hulk is way stronger than Hulk. An enraged hulk will eventually be stronger than her.

Hulk Power
I guess but once he gets enraged, She-Hulk wouldn't be able to do much to Hulk.

stormfront13
once again, it would take a lo t of rage to reach she-hulks level

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
At his base level She hulk is way stronger than Hulk. An enraged hulk will eventually be stronger than her.

Completely untrue. Hulk at his "base" is still capable of carrying millions of tons of lumber and supporting billions of tons.

For the last fudgin time, Hulk's base strength is not 70 tons, or anywhere close to that. He is always stronger than She-Hulk, and he always has been.

Cosmic Cube
once again, it would take a lo t of rage to reach she-hulks level

after a long time he will be stronger than her, his base strength isn't even near shulkies base strength. shulkies base strength would take hulk a loooong time to reach

Where are you people getting this info? What the f**k?

No wonder everyone thinks Hulk's such a p*ssy.

black robb
what the hell? this is one of the top stoopidest threads ever

leonidas
<<For the last fudgin time, Hulk's base strength is not 70 tons, or anywhere close to that. He is always stronger than She-Hulk, and he always has been.>>

i would have agreed with you right up until the time someone told me shehulk recently whooped herc in an armwrestle - easily! - while she was in some sort of strength-limiting uniform!! wtf??!! damn upgrades are getting seriously out of hand . . ..

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Completely untrue. Hulk at his "base" is still capable of carrying millions of tons of lumber and supporting billions of tons.

For the last fudgin time, Hulk's base strength is not 70 tons, or anywhere close to that. He is always stronger than She-Hulk, and he always has been.

Its really not CC. Hulk has to anger appreciably to be able to take out Thor or Hercules or abomination. Thats common knowledge. She hulk is now considerably stronger than those three. She hulk is stronger than hulks base level.

kgkg
can someone please tell me the date up this upgrade year?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
can someone please tell me the date up this upgrade year?

2005 KG baby!! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Its really not CC. Hulk has to anger appreciably to be able to take out Thor or Hercules or abomination. Thats common knowledge. She hulk is now considerably stronger than those three. She hulk is stronger than hulks base level.

How does Hulk lift millions of tons of lumber while calm? How does Hulk move tectonic plates while calm?

Hulk starts off at the same level as Thor. The only thing that keeps Thor in fights with him is his fighting ability and Mjolnir.

Did you ever see Hulk say "Hulk's too calm to fight you right now, wait a sec... GRRR!!" or "Hulk can't lift that! Hulk's too calm!"?

kgkg
2005 KG baby!! big grin
i see wink what has she done , or is this only in the bio?

FrothByte
I was just reviewing that comics where she-hulk arm wrestled herc. It is true that she hulk let herc win, but no where in the comic did i read that she hulk wasn't even trying.

where did that come from? we do not know what amount of strength she hulk was using in stale mating herc in arm wrestling./

I am inclined to believe that she hulk currently is more powerful than thor, but she has not yet displayed any feat of strength that places her way above thor's league. as of right now, we are just guessing that she is probably a level above thor in strength...

with that being said, i still say thor wins. she hulk maybe stronger (a bit), but thor is faster, more agile, has centuries worth of hand to hand combat.

if it was thor without mjolnir vs. she hulk, id give them 50-50, maybe even 60-40 in favor of thor. if it was with mjolnir, she hulk is creamed.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk beat Hercules to the brink of death. Zeus had to save him. Beating Hercules in an armwrestling match prove what? Where does everyone get the idea that she's so much stronger than Hulk?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk moves tectonic plates, 100% calm. She-Hulk is certainly not strong enough to do something of that magnitude.

GalacticStorm
How does Hulk lift millions of tons of lumber while calm? How does Hulk move tectonic plates while calm?

Hulk starts off at the same level as Thor. The only thing that keeps Thor in fights with him is his fighting ability and Mjolnir.

Did you ever see Hulk say "Hulk's too calm to fight you right now, wait a sec... GRRR!!" or "Hulk can't lift that! Hulk's too calm!"?

Thor and hercules are stronger than abomination. Abomination has been empowered before by outside forces, but standard abomination is stronger than base level hulk and thor and hercules are stronger than abomination. That is common knowledge.

When she hulk arm-wrestled hercules she let him win, she was considerably stronger than him, yet she was also wearing her jupiter suit at the time. In her jupiter suit without even trying she bench pressed the things maximum capacity with one arm with a big smile on her face.

Marvel really does need to sort out its class system because it doesnt fit in with the feat characters pull off in comics. However as it stands she hulk is stronger than characters explicitly stated and shown in comics to be graeter than hulks base level.

leonidas
<<Hulk beat Hercules to the brink of death.>>

he beat a MORTAL herc who was depowered by zeus as a punishment. that herc was maybe class 70. maybe. hulk has never beaten typical/classic hercules. current herc is back up at his classical level which is arguably above thor.

and anyway, no matter how strong she is, shulkie is still not beating thor, so it doesn't matter. like thor v hulk, thor just has too many powers. by the way, i thought i read somewhere that shehulk's increased power came from the living tribunal?? was that a gag? i'm sure i read it in a summary of one of shehulk's recent (relatively recent) comics.

Cosmic Cube
When Abomination first came about, he was twice as strong as Hulk. That was quite some time ago, GS.

To be honest, Hulk in his own league of strength. His "base level" isn't quantifiable. He's as strong as he needs to be, and as he becomes angrier, his strength grows.

As for the myth that Hulk has to sit back and charge his anger DBZ style to get stronger, it's just that. A myth. The Hulk's body is in a state of dimensional flux. Inside of him, there's a pocket universe of limitless power. Hulk is sustained by the pocket universe, and If he needs to, Hulk can attain any level of strength in moments, by merely drawing power from the pocket universe.

Hulk's "base strength" is whatever level of strength is necessary to perform a task. That level of strength increases as he becomes angrier.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Hulk beat Hercules to the brink of death.>>

he beat a MORTAL herc who was depowered by zeus as a punishment. that herc was maybe class 70. maybe. hulk has never beaten typical/classic hercules. current herc is back up at his classical level which is arguably above thor.

and anyway, no matter how strong she is, shulkie is still not beating thor, so it doesn't matter. like thor v hulk, thor just has too many powers. by the way, i thought i read somewhere that shehulk's increased power came from the living tribunal?? was that a gag? i'm sure i read it in a summary of one of shehulk's recent (relatively recent) comics.

When was the last time Hulk fought classic Herc?

LT didn't increase She-Hulk's power. She trained to get that strong. That's her power. The more she works out as Jen Walters, the stronger she is as the She-Hulk. If Jen's strength increases even a teeny bit, She-Hulk gets an exponential strength increase.

kgkg
When was the last time Hulk fought classic Herc?

LT didn't increase She-Hulk's power. She trained to get that strong. That's her power. The more she works out as Jen Walters, the stronger she is as the She-Hulk. If Jen's strength increases even a teeny bit, She-Hulk gets an exponential strength increase.
Wow you learn something new everyday.

Cosmic Cube
For the record, Hulk is much stronger than Thor. Thor was unable to overcome Vector's matter repulsion beam, an insanely powerful attack that Vector he casually uses to move planets. Hulk walked through it like it was a rainstorm. Respect please.

kgkg
For the record, Hulk is much stronger than Thor. Thor was unable to overcome Vector's matter repulsion beam, an insanely powerful attack that Vector he casually uses to move planets. Hulk walked through it like it was a rainstorm. Respect please. rock i have seen hulk toss the avengers before

Hulk Power
Now you guys see why I love Hulk and why I think he is so bad ass. Not many other marvel characters can do what he do. In fact, I think he is the only one strong enough to pull off the things he does. Like lift millions of tons or support a mountain that weighed billions of tons on his shoulders and arms. Is there anyone else that can do that? I don't think so.

demigawd
Slott said that her jupiter suit doesn't make her weaker...she's as strong with it as she is without it. He said the suit helped her control her power better. So it's not like She-Hulk "even with the suit is far beyond Hercules". Remember, Hercules lost A LOT of power as a mortal. He's said in the past that his power is effectively halved. Hercules was comparable to Thor in strength as an immortal. She-Hulk may well be beyond MORTAL Hercules in strength now, but unless she's show herself to be twice as strong, it still puts her below Thor in strength.

Either way, they're close enough in strength to render the point moot. They're both strong enough to hurt each other. From here, it all comes down to skill, ability, experience and powers. Thor is She-Hulk's master in all these areas. No contest.

olympian
"When was the last time Hulk fought classic Herc?"

In a story written by Peter david with the avengers going against a brainwashed Hulk and Juggernaut. The team consisted on Hercules, Sersi, Black Knight as the leader, Visionand Cristalys.

And per usual Hulk and Hercules fought evenly.

olympian
About what demigawd said, the jury is still out there. Im inclined to belive it was mortal Herc with the depowered strenght that Marvel was consisrently writting instead the Jurgens Hercules where he seemed to have is strenght back.

Oficially the new mini series by Tieri puts Herc at full strenght again, with mmortality and already making damage.

He beat Abom in the latest issue with one shot.

DarkCrawler
Thor wins.

long pig
She-Hulk has even less of a chance to beat Thor than regular Hulk, and that ain't much.

Thor eats her. Then, beats the hell out of her cousin.

No Hulk EVER will beat Thor. Impossible.

olympian
Lol DarKcrawler your sig

DarkCrawler
Heh, thanks. wink

Maestro
That whole mini-series was a bunch of crap, She Hulk beating champion of the universe, a guy that has been learning all types of fighting styles since the beginning of time and a guy that punched a hole through a planet.

olympian
Champion only looked good at all in his first appearence. Other than that hes a mess. gets beaten all the time. And doesnt look impressive without any gem. For me all that "learning fighting styles since the beggining of time " is either hyperbole or he won all that time without any problem because of his gem.

Maestro
He never had his gem at the beginning of time though did he, and he was still beating everyone. If marvel wrote him properly, instead of a jobber to everyone, then he might actually win.

olympian
Thats exactly the thing. We never saw him in the " beginning of time " (and im not sure, did he or did he not? ). Actually would be a nice idea for a mini perhaps. Telling his past if thats the case. We only know him when he came to earth. And so far he hasent been worth of the rep he supossly has.

yahman
'Thor has lifted over one hundred million tons with no strain whatsoever. He has supported multi-billion ton landmasses, and he's in the same tier as Superman. She Hulk might be pretty damn strong, but she isn't as strong as Thor, much less stronger.'

When the Hell did Thor do this ???????????? Im not suggetsing he couldn't i just wan't to know when???

'carrying millions of tons of lumber and supporting billions of tons.(Hulk's)' I've seen those scans and there is no wya he is lifting Million of tons of Lumbar

' I am inclined to believe that she hulk currently is more powerful than thor, but she has not yet displayed any feat of strength that places her way above thor's league. as of right now, we are just guessing that she is probably a level above thor in strength. '

A point i totally agree with. She might have been able to beat Herc. Big deal
cool Herc is no where near at the same level of strength he was before. And even then it wasn't known who was stronger out of him and Thor.

'That whole mini-series was a bunch of crap, She Hulk beating champion of the universe, a guy that has been learning all types of fighting styles since the beginning of time and a guy that punched a hole through a planet.'

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! mad How could a bit of weight training make her so strong??????? How could she go fom someone who could lift small buildings weighing 100's of tons (at a push) to someone who can can defeat Marvels strongest (Who have inconsistently performed feats far beyond this), or the universes greatest fighter??????
'For me all that "learning fighting styles since the beggining of time " is either hyperbole or he won all that time without any problem because of his gem'

I think my mate has just explanied it. There is alot of evidence to suggest that this is gthe case!!!!!!

So when it comes down to it She Hulk has very little proof to suggest She can mix it with Thor#
cool cool

asain dude
fighting a lady thor?
tisk tisk
shame

Solidus Snake
why the hell is she hulk so powered up now?

joesha28
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Current She Hulk would rape Thor

Ooooo! I think they both would love it. Afterall Thor have not done IT Happy Dance for so many year, would be BIGGGGGGG. But Thor will win for sure in the fight or any positions Oops roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Thor would beat she hulk in a fight. However these days she is now physically stronger than classic thor was.

james2099
thor lifted the midgard serpent from around the earth, that same serpent can swallow any mountain. gladiator throws planets, you know......planets with mountains on them, hulk and she-hulk together could never do that, so the next time you see thor fighting surtur or a celestial or some other cosmic killer let hulk and she-hulk take his place and see how long they last...... about 2 to 3 second really. stop putting them against thor, try abomination or some other strength only fighters.thor will hand them both of their asses, or kill them if need be.

K3VIL
Thor and hercules are seen to be on par with each other when it comes to strength. She hulk is considerably stronger than hercules when wearing her jupiter suit which cuts her strength down to manageable levels. She hulk is without a doubt physically stronger than thor. However i doubt she would beat hm in a fight. I believe he still has a higher durability than her, as well as much better fighting skills, plus mjolnir.
Don't mess up things man.
Current Hercules isn't even near to his Classic Demi-God power levels or Full God ones.
Current Hercules is a joke compared to what he was when he armwrestled with Thor creating enough pressure to knock out of orbit the whole planet Earth.
She Hulk in Thor's league?I say it's more PIS than real strength.

K3VIL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.