ANH Ben & ROTJ Luke vs. Darth maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
this is for dantheman

General Zodiac
Ben is sort of weaker in lightsaber combat but stronger in the force. Luke would fight Maul and Ben would assisst Luke with the force.

Darth_Glentract
Maul dies. Luke alone is almost as good as him and Ben could probably use balistickinetics(?) to kill Maul.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Thanks Thor.

MAul would own both the youngster and the old bastard. They both wear diapers, and they are both not powerful enough to withstand maul's onslaught.

General Zodiac
Luke ROTJ alone is enough to kill Maul.

LordSorgo
Zodiac is right. Luke would not need ben's help. Although if Ben fought Maul, i think he would lose. His lightsaber combat isn't all that good.

Emperor Revan
I partially agree with Glentract. ROTJ Luke would be close to Maul's level, but I think Maul would hold both of them off and would eventually kill Ben which may anger Luke and give him enough power to beat Maul. However, Maul could simply kill Luke and then Ben but in any case I think the fight would be close.

Damarus
i think Maul for some reason

Darth Plagues
ANH Ben Kenobi and ROTJ Luke Skywalker has this one, both of these characters are very resourcful and have tricks up their sleeve. Darth Maul is fast, but in this Master and Apprentice vs. Sith Lord...The M & A rise to be the victor.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
everyone who voted against maul......ur truely ignorant, and i am sick of this lame-as$ website.

Darth Somebody
People really, really, really, really, really, really, really underestimate Darth Maul. Several people on this thread say the reason Yoda lost to Palpatine was due to circumstance. Ever think the same thing could have happened to Maul?

Think about it.

Darth Somebody
Darth Maul - in several novelizations - was mentioned to be an exceptional duelist. If Palpatine won over Yoda due to circumstances, then I don't see why the same could not be said for Maul.

Maul was an EXCELLENT duelist.

Darth Plagues
So was Obi-Wan...Who even beat him as a Padawan, because Darth Maul was not focused...too arogant. Now that Obi-Wan is a Jedi Master and fighting along side a Jedi Knight (Luke), which knows Force powers that a Master knows...Maul would not win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.