hey deano...were you on tv tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
i was watching the programme "teen angels" about a 15 year old boy who was a bit of a trouble maker...there was a brief introduction to the family along with a shot of the boys big brother...and i could have sworn it was you...the likeness was scary

Deano
lol nah mate. wasnt me..perhaps it was my evil twin evil face

ragesRemorse
i think its a conspiracy deano. Someone out there has cloned you and slowly but surely your clones are taking over your identity. smile

Deano
yeh i agree
people are so brainwashed, and need to wake up to this?big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by Deano
yeh i agree
people are so brainwashed, and need to wake up to this?big grin

Deano....come with me...I know a way out!

Deano
*goes with debbiejo*
so where we actually goin?

debbiejo
Same nightmare...different day... big grin

JoeyLewis
I once knew a guy named Deano, but he spelled it Dino. Ahh..it's a long story...... no expression

ragesRemorse
*goes with debbiejo*
so where we actually goin?

Dont trust her deano, debbiejo is there to decieve you. Trust no one, except me.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Dont trust her deano, debbiejo is there to decieve you. Trust no one, except me.

NO..no...never trust anyone from the west coast...they do drugs and want to become your psycho girlfriend.....I know the safe way.

Deano
Originally posted by JoeyLewis
I once knew a guy named Deano, but he spelled it Dino. Ahh..it's a long story...... no expression

tell us the story rolling on floor laughing

Deano
i trust one person...and he's the guy in my sigbig grin

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
NO..no...never trust anyone from the west coast...they do drugs and want to become your psycho girlfriend.....I know the safe way.

Well, it's a good thing i live on the East coast. It appears as though you have had some dealings with west coasters though. Deano, it's all well and good to trust yourself, but how do you know that you havent been captured and brainwashed? You could be programmed to do everyday actions adn you wouldnt be the wiser. Trust me...I have the answers you seek. Follow the rabbit deano.

Deano
Well, it's a good thing i live on the East coast. It appears as though you have had some dealings with west coasters though. Deano, it's all well and good to trust yourself, but how do you know that you havent been captured and brainwashed? You could be programmed to do everyday actions adn you wouldnt be the wiser. Trust me...I have the answers you seek. Follow the rabbit deano.

i kill rabbitssad

i overcome the brainwashing smile

put too much trust in people, you end up gettin hurt. dont i know it

anyone want a cup of tea?

debbiejo

Don't do it Deano....you know I believe in you....don't follow the rabbit...don't do it....He'll open your mind and your brain will fall out.

ragesRemorse
how about we kill the rabbits. Cook them and eat them with tea while sitting around brainwashing each other with falsified facts about the waorld and polotics?

If you dont allow yourself to trust people, it hinders you from growing in certain ways. Doesnt pain make you stronger? come on deano, i know you must sense it deep inside...I am the way.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
He'll open your mind and your brain will fall out.

Dont worry, my floors are clean

Deano
tough decision...

debbiejo
how about we kill the rabbits. Cook them and eat them with tea while sitting around brainwashing each other with falsified facts about the waorld and polotics?

If you dont allow yourself to trust people, it hinders you from growing in certain ways. Doesnt pain make you stronger? come on deano, i know you must sense it deep inside...I am the way.

If you listen carefully...he meant to say he is the way the truth and the light.....DON'T DO IT....He'll let his pet monkey pick out our clothes....

I know a way to the door that you are seeking...I've been there...there are others like us....

Deano
i dont follow you..you follow me.....

debbiejo
i dont follow you..you follow me.....

But...but...you're a reptile....

ragesRemorse
damn dude, you diddnt have to go all lizard and shit. If you dont want my truth, i'm sure some bum will listen. For the record though, my monkey has damn fine taste in clothes.

So, is there like some kind of special form to fill out to follow the great deano?

Deano
nah you just have to join me in our satanic ritual evil face
it allows us to shapeshift

debbiejo
damn dude, you diddnt have to go all lizard and shit. If you dont want my truth, i'm sure some bum will listen. For the record though, my monkey has damn fine taste in clothes.

So, is there like some kind of special form to fill out to follow the great deano?

laughing laughing

His doc thinks he's resistant to change...And Deano...you can't go through door number 1 looking like that. You'll have to chose door number 2.......I was gonna help you...I knew the way....But you chose to morph.

Some days is it worth chewing through the restraints?

ragesRemorse
i dont know dude, i dont think God would be to pleased with me, but as long as i dont have to sign anything count me in.

Deano
consider you signed evil face

and it is very worth it debbiebig grin

debbiejo
Well I'm not going unless they have fantasy animals....

SlipknoT
i trust one person...and he's the guy in my sigbig grin You can trust me Deano, Just ugh, Drink this Glass of Coke and get in the car ermm

debbiejo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You can trust me Deano, Just ugh, Drink this Glass of Coke and get in the car ermm

Deano if you drink that you'll start thinking squeeling breaks are really people talking to you......I've seen it...It's a trick.

SlipknoT
Dont Listen to her Deano, Shes with the CIA! We need to get you out of this place!

debbiejo
Dont Listen to her Deano, Shes with the CIA! We need to get you out of this place!

NO....did you look at his chest??? It's a skull and bones....You know what that means...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?...

Don't trust him...even his brain is blond...

Just morph back and take a few steps this way....come slowly towards the door....come be with the others....

SlipknoT
NO! DEANO ITS A WORKING CAMP! scared *grabs Deano and runs*

debbiejo
NO! DEANO ITS A WORKING CAMP! scared *grabs Deano and runs*

DEANO NOOOOOO!! Don't get on that black helicopter.....He wants to put you into the freezer trucks for your body parts...

Look I'm trying to help you here....As god as a woman I am....but, if you'd rather....parts is parts....

SlipknoT
Deano, Please, If you go with her she'll cut off your ball sack and sue it to your Cheeck, If you come with me We can go get Chinese Food

alcoholicpoet
i trust one person...and he's the guy in my sigbig grin

Pfft, that guy's a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.