Killin in the mother Fu**in name of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
A thread soley for rage against the machine. For everyone who likes to feel the rage. Whats your favorite song and album? Are you still bummed that rage broke up and all we got in place is a shitty pop rock band (audioslave)

Ronny
audioslave is cool stick out tongue honestly i prefur rage.. and i also thing theres a thread for them

ragesRemorse
yeah,but not one with an expletive in it smile Audioslave reminds me of a foo fighters and red hot chili peppers. It is hard enough to differentiate between those two, why do i need another band that isnt as talented?

SlipknoT
I hate Audioslave... Favorite song is Probably Testify.

ragesRemorse
cuz i'm housin! that song is choice for some base.

Lana
I love Audioslave....

RATM is probably my second-favorite band, after Tool. My favorite song is Calm Like a Bomb...the title sums me up perfectly big grin

But yeah, I think there's about 10 RATM threads in existence already....

Darth Revan
One of my favorite music-related experiences ever is blasting down the freeway with a bunch of friends, with "Killing In The Name" pumping out the speakers at a ridiculous volume. This is something everyone has to experience at least once. big grin

I never liked Calm Like A Bomb as much as a lot of other Rage songs, until I watched the Matrix Reloaded. By far the best part of that movie is the end credits.

What ya say what ya say what ya say what ya say what?! band rock dj

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Revan
One of my favorite music-related experiences ever is blasting down the freeway with a bunch of friends, with "Killing In The Name" pumping out the speakers at a ridiculous volume. This is something everyone has to experience at least once. big grin

I do that on a fairly regular basis big grin stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Haha, the part at the end is the best... Get some funny looks driving around downtown with that playing.

Lana
I get funny looks anytime I drive around because I always have something blaring big grin today was SOAD.

I loved how at my college people would drive around blasting shit like 50 Cent and then I'm driving around with F*ck the Police playing with the volume all the way up....big grin so much fun.

Darth Revan
Yeah, I know what you mean. big grin

Imaginary
Damn, now I have to watch the Matrix Reloaded again.

Darth Revan
Just the credits and the last scene if you feel like it.

What ya say what ya say what ya say what?!

Lana
We're calm like a bomb!!!

rock

ragesRemorse
It feels so good to have some rage blasting when you pull up to another car that is thumping some shitty mainstream rap. Homeboys always give that "what the hell is he on" look.

Lana
It's even funnier when I do it because I'm a girl big grin it thoroughly confuses the hell out of people.

Tptmanno1
yay confusion!

Ignight,Ignight,Ignight,Ignight,Ignight,Ignight,Ig
night

Imaginary
Why is confusion good?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah,but not one with an expletive in it smile Audioslave reminds me of a foo fighters and red hot chili peppers. It is hard enough to differentiate between those two, why do i need another band that isnt as talented?

Not only are Audioslave a very great band, you're actually claiming that RHCP aren't talented?

Do you not plug you earphones in when you listen to the music or something?

I'd like it if Rage were still around, but they're not. I'm over it. Why? Because their CDs are still around. As are the band, technically.

-AC

el_barto
Audioslave reminds me of a foo fighters and red hot chili peppers. It is hard enough to differentiate between those two, why do i need another band that isnt as talented?

You dont like the Foo Fighters? Odd. Well I cant choose between all the RAM songs that I listen to, they all are so awesome

Red Superfly
It feels so good to have some rage blasting when you pull up to another car that is thumping some shitty mainstream rap. Homeboys always give that "what the hell is he on" look.

I love to do this. Especially with my soundsystem which tends to drown out the crappy boy-racers system. Mainstream crap must perish.

Darth Revan
Haha, same here, and I love it when the bass in a Rage song is louder than in some shit mainstream hip hop song big grin

Tptmanno1
its cuz Y tim K is one crazy mofo!

Darth Revan
Bass player dance! Baw duh dun chk buh duh dun baw chk duh dun dun... and etc. dance

Tptmanno1
sure why not!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.