A Hero Falls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Create your own story where a great Jedi turns to the darkside.

matreid
Star Wars role playing forum.

Julie
yup that's where you'd find most of these....but it seems many many many jedi fall

Shirotakahashi
Yea true that, I mean in most of the polls for what type are you Jedi or Sith like 3-1 its Sith... I geuss with Dark Lords like Vader, Palpatine, Revan, Exur, and etc... (you know them all) Who would want to be a Jedi! Except for Yoda, Mace, and for some Obi Wan Kenobi...(god I can't spell) Happy Dance

Vanquish
If it wasen't for Yoda, I think everyone would want to be a Sith. But I always answer it that I want to be a jedi, because yoda is so fuking cool. But I couldn't write a story where Yoda falls to the dark side, that is blasphemy.

Although, could you imagine the power of Dark Jedi Yoda. He'd make palps, revan, exar look as bad as those 3 jedi's Windu took with him to arrest palps.

Shirotakahashi
Yoda would become god... end of reply...

General Zodiac
Good thing Yoda doesn't turn evil.
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/10.html

xxxpoppunker182
see i wouldn't wanna be sith cause then you want all the jedi dead and to rule the galaxy i'd rather pull an njo luke or revan learn both sides of the force manipulate theior strengths and just do what i want when i want and if anyone treis to kill me break their legs backwards with the force.

Shirotakahashi
Ahh That's true but the Jedi and Sith are like ying yang dude The Jedi would have to 'kill' the Sith and in a sense rule the Galaxy by making sure everything works in a peaceful manner I mean most matters are discussed with the Jedi consul as though they are rulers but the just aren't seen as them it's just how you look at it. Before Palps came along the Jedi truly had the highest rights in power no matter what they tried to make people believe. It's just the jedi do things in a more 'good' way as in not evil manner, but as my signature says that doesn't meen it's the right way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.