Exar Kun and Darth Revan (post KOTOR) vs Yoda and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
two great jeedai masters vs two great sith lords

keep in mind this is post KOTOR revan. he was said to be more powerful and had more knowledge of the force and the sith than when he was a lord before KOTOR.

General Zodiac
..............Yoda is a worthy opponent. I don't care who it is and so is Mace. That's why there number 1 and 2 on the council.

Human Vader
whats your point

Great Vengeance
Exar Kun is the deciding factor, I believe him to be the most powerful of all time excluding anomalies(nihilus,sekot). He would take down mace quickly while revan and yoda fought and then they both would take down yoda. Yoda might kill revan but it doesnt matter exar will win in the end.

Apex512
Yoda and Mace would win. Mace would do the heavy lifting with vaapad, while Yoda would back him up with rapid flurries. Their teamwork would win it for the lightside.

Human Vader
youre underestimating mace way too much

hes one of the greatest swordsman of all time, exar is also a great duelist but neither of them would win easily.

i agree that exar is one of the greatest force users of all time, and tied for greatest sith lord of all time with revan IMO, but he wouldnt dominate mace that easily

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Human Vader
youre underestimating mace way too much

hes one of the greatest swordsman of all time, exar is also a great duelist but neither of them would win easily.

i agree that exar is one of the greatest force users of all time, and tied for greatest sith lord of all time with revan IMO, but he wouldnt dominate mace that easily

Kun defeated vodo(a 600 year old master) in 10 seconds after toying with him, mace is no weakling but exar kun is so powerful mace wouldnt last long.

Darth_Glentract
I seem to remember him beating him using two lightsabers when Vodo only had a walking stick. "Some great Jedi." quote Vodo

Apex512
Where does it say Exar beat Vodo in ten seconds?

HimoKun
Well, look at it this way:

It all comes down to how long Yoda and Revan would hold. From the power levels they both have, it would seem that they would last for a long time. I pretty sure that Exar could kill Mace before Mace could find a shatterpoint, so that's 2 on 1 for Luke, and he's down for the count.

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan and Exar Kun somewhat easily. Revan could beat Yoda and Exar could beat Mace. Or you could do vice versa and have Revan beat Mace and Exar beat Yoda.

Fishy
Revan would fight with Mace and win, he's a great fighter and far from stupid. Vaapad would be somewhat surprising to him but Revan his form or the way he uses his form would be surprising to Mace. Revan is a great fighter has fought a lot of powerful opponents and knows how to fight. He'd take Mace out after a nice fight.

Yoda vs Exar, Exar would win. Exar has more experience a great control of the force as well and is one hell of a lightsaber duelist on his own. It would be a nice fight but Yoda would probably lose, if not then Revan would join him and together they could defeat Yoda.

Darth Plagues
Mace would kill Revan and Yoda would kill Exar...If it happened the other way it wuld be harder, but still the Jedi would pull this off.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I seem to remember him beating him using two lightsabers when Vodo only had a walking stick. "Some great Jedi." quote Vodo

That was when exar was still an apprentice and challenged his master. Later on he fights his master again and thats when he completely overpowers him "Go to your higher plane master, this is my galaxy now".

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Mace would kill Revan and Yoda would kill Exar...If it happened the other way it wuld be harder, but still the Jedi would pull this off.

The jedi have no chance in this.

darthrevan89
I go for Revan and Exar and I'm to lazy to type up a bunch of reasons why.

LordSorgo
OH MY GOD!

This thread has to be a joke. Revan and Kun would STOMP Mace and Yoda.

Human Vader
the only joke in this thread is you sorgo

Darth_Frobo
Revan kills yoda or mace
Exar could kill yoda or mace

not much of a competition, if Revan fights yoda he wins if he fights mace, mace has good saber technique but Revans is also incredibly good, and he has better force powers.

Exar is an amazing swordsman so he could take mace, and his force powers are pretty crazy to so he could probably take yoda.

Sith win

HimoKun
Originally posted by Human Vader
the only joke in this thread is you sorgo

Don't make me hate more than I already do. You have to have a reason to insult someone- But I guess you don't have the brainpower to fathom such a idea.

Let's put it the other way. Exar vs. Yoda, Revan vs. Mace. All Exar has to do is hold for about 10 minutes and then he and Revan can gang up on Yoda because Mace wouldn't be able to keep up with Revan for very long. If Yoda had trouble with Dooku, he's not coming out of this one alive.

Human Vader
scratch that sorgo, theres two jokes in this thread now.

i have a reason to insult him, hes a moron same as you. he makes all these dumbass threads about 200 younglings vs one guy and he doesnt know what hes talking about 90% of the time. sure you know about star wars but you dont seem any different than him. and OMG you dont like me? you hate me even. omg no

dont you get it moron, if i cared about what people on a ****ing star wars forum thought of me, i would have killed myself long ago. i dont know you, you dont know me. im not here to make friends with people ill never see in real life. im here to talk about star wars.

and brain power is two words

HimoKun
I now respect you Human Vader. yet you call him a moron for making stupid threads while you have made about twice as many as he has. Hypocracy is what your doing. Now, who's more of a moron? I believe you, since you try to defend yourself with something that you do twice as much. Now, shut the fvck up.

Emperor Revan
Please people there's no reason to fight. Let's just keep this about Star Wars.

Did I just sound like Dipsit?

HimoKun
I think we have a new Dipsit people!

Human Vader
hmmm lets see

i made one bad thread when i first came here
qui gon vs nihilus i believe, cant really think of any others.

btw where has dipsit been

Fishy
Dispit is bussy he made a post about it some time ago, can't exactly remember what he was doing I forgot, but he didn't leave just bussy with other stuff.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Revan kills yoda or mace
Exar could kill yoda or mace

not much of a competition, if Revan fights yoda he wins if he fights mace, mace has good saber technique but Revans is also incredibly good, and he has better force powers.

Sith win

Darth Revan is powerful, but you guys are pushing it. This is when Darth Revan is in KOTOR...and most of you still think he could handle Yoda or Mace?! This is bull and very ignorant. Most of you went far enough when he was said to know all.

Exar would be the only threat in this situation, because this is KOTOR Revan...not the Revan that was the almighty.

I'm starting to lose fate in this entire site...C'mon guys think!

Human Vader
no i think it is you who should think

post KOTOR means after KOTOR. not during. this means it is revan after he defeated malak and reached his peak and also after he remembered everything he had learned as dark lord of the sith, making him an even bigger threat. this is revan at the peak of his power as we know it

Darth_Frobo
even kotor Revan, think of him as sidious on steroids times 2, he has extremely good force powers, amazing and I mean amazing saber technique, yoda might be able to deflect some of his force powers for a time but the raw power revan could throw at him would be overwhelming, as for saber fighting he could atleast last long enough for kun to come help, he did after all kill two tentarak at once as well as a very powerful sith lord multiple times. But even so this is post kotor Revan when he gets his memories back and becomes crazy powerful, Kotor Revan killed jolee and juhani at the same time fairly easily remember, and think of jolee as a black qui-gon, now malak was probably equal to mace, if we include him drawing on the star forge even then we shouldn't underestimate him just becaus Revan kicked his ass.

Darth_Frobo
Revan at his peak is a rival for Luke so he takes either of these two.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Darth Revan is powerful, but you guys are pushing it. This is when Darth Revan is in KOTOR...and most of you still think he could handle Yoda or Mace?! This is bull and very ignorant. Most of you went far enough when he was said to know all.

Exar would be the only threat in this situation, because this is KOTOR Revan...not the Revan that was the almighty.

I'm starting to lose fate in this entire site...C'mon guys think!

Like the others have said, this is post KOTOR meaning Lord Revan at his best. I do think KOTOR Revan could beat Mace (barely) but not Yoda.

darthrevan89
I would kill to see a fight between Revan at his peak and NJO Luke. Seriously that fight would own SW.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by darthrevan89
I would kill to see a fight between Revan at his peak and NJO Luke. Seriously that fight would own SW.

Yeah, it seems (here anyway) to be pretty widely considered to be the best fight ever in SW.

General Zodiac
Lucas needs to do....
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
STAR WARS
EPISODE VII
CLASH OF THE TITANS
NJO LUKE VS. POST KOTOR REVAN

darth zamorak
someone should wright a story about it like in the star wars versus story time thingy.

After all we hav a lot of reely talented writers here in kmc......

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Like the others have said, this is post KOTOR meaning Lord Revan at his best.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Emperor Revan
Plagues: No problem.

General Zodiac: Yeah but we'd spend all our time fighting on who would win. laughing

PloKoonFanatic
How did the talk about luke get in here?

Darth_Glentract
They were talking about Revan's power

darthrevan89
Originally posted by PloKoonFanatic
How did the talk about luke get in here?

Luke pops up everywhere in just about every post; it is inevitable.disgust

Nai Fohl
Well...actualy I think this would be a hard fight.

I always here people say that X will crush Y with his force power. Please. To kill somebody with your force powers you have to be MUCH more powerful than your opponent or posess much more force knowledge. That isn't the case here.

What Exar did with Vodo is a nonissue here. Vodo didn't want to kill Exar. And Yoda is said to be the most powerful Jedi Master ever (except NJO Luke) with Mace coming close to him when it comes to lightsaber fighting.

This fight would be a lightsaber fight. So what do we have ? The probably best Jedi lightsaber fighter ever (Yoda) + the second best lightsaber duelist the order ever had (Mace created his own form when he was 12 or 13 years old and in ROTS times he might even have surpassed Dooku) VS Revan (probably the second best Sith lightsaber duelist - Tulak Hord is the greatest) and Exar Kun (he is a "better" version of Darth Maul).

I'd say Mace and Yoda both are able to beat Exar in a lightsaber duel.
Exar is arrogant, acts without thinking and you can probably get him to do something stupid. Yoda is fast as hell, almost impossible to hit (a mixer aimed with a lightsaber) and Mace has all advantages on his side (Vaapad, Shatterpoint).

Post KOTOR Revan might be able to kill Yoda as well as Mace. Still both would give him a run for his money and I guess Mace or Yoda faceing Revan would still last longer than Exar against Mace or Yoda. So in the end there would be Mace + Yoda vs Revan with Revan getting killed. Jedi win.

PloKoonFanatic
Actually Yoda is the 3rd best. 1st place tied with Plo Koon and Mace Windu.

PloKoonFanatic
Exar would have taken on the whole republic army if all his people didn't die. Exar would have taken either one of them. Jedi are less powerful and told more lies about themselves. Plus the Jedi are mercuful, so if one kneel and drop their lightsaber, the Jedi would stop fighting and get stabbed in the back by the lightsaber that the Sith was levitating.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...actualy I think this would be a hard fight.

I always here people say that X will crush Y with his force power. Please. To kill somebody with your force powers you have to be MUCH more powerful than your opponent or posess much more force knowledge. That isn't the case here.

What Exar did with Vodo is a nonissue here. Vodo didn't want to kill Exar. And Yoda is said to be the most powerful Jedi Master ever (except NJO Luke) with Mace coming close to him when it comes to lightsaber fighting.

This fight would be a lightsaber fight. So what do we have ? The probably best Jedi lightsaber fighter ever (Yoda) + the second best lightsaber duelist the order ever had (Mace created his own form when he was 12 or 13 years old and in ROTS times he might even have surpassed Dooku) VS Revan (probably the second best Sith lightsaber duelist - Tulak Hord is the greatest) and Exar Kun (he is a "better" version of Darth Maul).

I'd say Mace and Yoda both are able to beat Exar in a lightsaber duel.
Exar is arrogant, acts without thinking and you can probably get him to do something stupid. Yoda is fast as hell, almost impossible to hit (a mixer aimed with a lightsaber) and Mace has all advantages on his side (Vaapad, Shatterpoint).

Post KOTOR Revan might be able to kill Yoda as well as Mace. Still both would give him a run for his money and I guess Mace or Yoda faceing Revan would still last longer than Exar against Mace or Yoda. So in the end there would be Mace + Yoda vs Revan with Revan getting killed. Jedi win.

Here we go:

Exar is not just a better version of Maul. He is a better version of Mace. Mace made his own form. Cool. But what he does is he channels dar side and light side energy together. And since almost all ancient Sith were avid followers of Dun Moch, I believe that Kun could probably get Mace to go into one of his rage attacks and get killed. And then it's two no one, in favor of the Sith.

Fishy
Exar invented his own weapon Mace invented his own style both are great...

Exar killed hundreds of Jedi managed to freeze an entire room filled with humans and Jedi and god knows what else, Exar is far better then Mace.

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by Fishy

Exar killed hundreds of Jedi managed to freeze an entire room filled with humans and Jedi and god knows what else, Exar is far better then Mace.

Far better. As i said, "He would have taken the whole republic, but he stopped because all his people died"

Apex512
Originally posted by Fishy

Did Exar actually freeze the Senate? I was led to believe that no one in the Senate would confont him out of fear, not that he froze everybody present.

Also I was told he drained the race before the army that came to get him arrived, not that he fought them off long enough to hide?

HimoKun
Originally posted by Apex512
Did Exar actually freeze the Senate? I was led to believe that no one in the Senate would confont him out of fear, not that he froze everybody present.

Also I was told he drained the race before the army that came to get him arrived, not that he fought them off long enough to hide?

He never said he killed the Jedi sent capture him at the end. He meant overall.

Apex512
I know that I just mean in general about Exar, that was something else I wanted to know.

Lord Darkstar
here is some info on Exar people:

Exar was an exceptional duelling master.
He also was able to freeze the entire (which had jedi that were in the building) with one spell and then resuce his apprentice and kill an extremely powerful jedi master and nobody could do a thing about it. This jedi master was also very similar to Yoda and been training for 600 years, also remember that the jedi master was training during the height or war in the republic so he knew battle better than Yoda did.
The jedi order also sent thousands of jedi to kill Exar. He was able to repel all of them long enough to preserve his spirit for thousands of years.
And Exar did study alot, Vodo-Baas says that Exar is the most powerful student he has ever trained and the most powerful force user of that time, and Vodo was similar to Yoda, he trained lots of jedi over a long period of time, and if Exar was the best, that means something.
Exar also studied alot, he was fasinated by the sith teachings in Vodo's holocron. Exar also learned under the ancient sith, like Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos, he would still be very smart. It is also worth noting that the ancient sith said that Exar would be the one to bring about the golden age of the sith and said that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith, over Ulic-Qel Droma.
Exar Kun was also able to destroy the entire massassani race, quite a feat. He drained their life force and used it to prolong his life.

His apprentice, Ulic, was a powerful jedi and dueller in his own right, but Exar was his unquestioned master and the ancient sith said that Kun would be the dark lord, not Ulic, this means that Kun is stronger than Ulic was.
He was also able to hide as a sith in the middle of the jedi stronghold (Ossus) and recruit jedi to become sith, without the jedi even knowing what he was doing, that's got to take some pretty impreesive power. He decived the best jedi in the order, took sith stuff and recruited new allies from the midst of the jedi ranks, lied to the jedi masters, and they couldn't even tell it was going on! Also, this planet (and its sun) were later blown up by Kun so anybody after him would have no knowledge of those things that Exar knew.
Also, he invented his own lightsaber, Exar was the person who invented the double blade lightsaber. He also designed his own unique style of duelling, something that he never tought to anyone and was lost after his defeat. So nobody other than him and Ulic had any idea what to expect from him (everyone else he faced ended up dead)
He is also an amazing dueller, after he decided to try against Vodo (a lightsaber master), Vodo died in around 10 seconds, before that Kun was just toying with him. Toying with him! In the middle of the senate chamber on the same planet as the jedi temple, he could still toy with one of the best duellers in the jedi order and win hands down.
Kun also learned loads of stuff from Ossus, which was later destroyed by him so anyone after him couldn't have learned anything from it, he also used sith holocrons and had the private notes of Naga Sadow, another sith who could blow up a sun. Naga was also a dark lord of the sith from 1000 years before Exar and was Marka Ragnos apprentice and had an amazing grasp of the dark side, Exar learned it all.
Kun was able to walk into the heart of the republic senate, freeze them all, kill their leader and a jedi master, and walk out, nobody could do a thing. This is in the heart of the jedi order! He was also able to kill a beast which is probably very similar to a terentek, or better, with very few problems. Exar was also able to walk into another jedi stronghold (Ossus), kill more jedi, steal the artifacts, and walk out again, unharmed. He was also able to destroy Freedon Nadd with no problems.

About Exar being defeated by 12 people, only 2 which had lightsabers, might I add that one of those people was Luke Skywalker, another was Kun's old master, a 4000 year old jedi master. Also, I think its impressive that it took 12 jedi combined, 2 of which were masters, to defeat Kun's ionized air particles.

Think about how he died, he was faced against 10 000 jedi, and the republic fleet. Under those circumstances, anyone would have died. Exar died sure, but he was able to hold the entire fleet off with the force until he was able to figure out a plan to keep himself alive. Exar was able to kill off an entire race, numbering thousands, to keep himself alive, sure he was killed 4000 years later, but it still took 14 jedi, 12 padawans, Luke and Kuns old master to kill him. Think about it, 2 lightsabers, 12 padawans/knights, 2 jedi masters (including one of the most powerful jedi ever; Luke and the old version of Yoda, Vodo-Baas, he trained lots of jedi, for some reason I think of him like an old Yoda), to kill off Kun's 4000 year old ionized air particles! He must have been near godlike when he was alive.

When Kun walked, the ground shook underneath him from the shear power of the dark side eminating from his body.

Exar did invent his own style of lightsaber combat, the double blade, also, his double blade was different than any other double blade. He was able to move it faster and aim more than with other double blades. Also, since few people had never seen a double bladed sabre, it would throw them off. He can move his lightsaber so quickly that almost anyone he faced would be sliced before he knew what was going on.

Exar wore armor with a cortosis weave in it, allowing him to recieve hits from a lightsaber without doing him damage.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar

He also was able to freeze the entire (which had jedi that were in the building) with one spell and then resuce his apprentice and kill an extremely powerful jedi master and nobody could do a thing about it. This jedi master was also very similar to Yoda and been training for 600 years, also remember that the jedi master was training during the height or war in the republic so he knew battle better than Yoda did.
The jedi order also sent thousands of jedi to kill Exar. He was able to repel all of them long enough to preserve his spirit for thousands of years.
And Exar did study alot, Vodo-Baas says that Exar is the most powerful student he has ever trained and the most powerful force user of that time, and Vodo was similar to Yoda, he trained lots of jedi over a long period of time, and if Exar was the best, that means something.
Exar also studied alot, he was fasinated by the sith teachings in Vodo's holocron. Exar also learned under the ancient sith, like Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos, he would still be very smart. It is also worth noting that the ancient sith said that Exar would be the one to bring about the golden age of the sith and said that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith, over Ulic-Qel Droma.
Exar Kun was also able to destroy the entire massassani race, quite a feat. He drained their life force and used it to prolong his life.

His apprentice, Ulic, was a powerful jedi and dueller in his own right, but Exar was his unquestioned master and the ancient sith said that Kun would be the dark lord, not Ulic, this means that Kun is stronger than Ulic was.
He was also able to hide as a sith in the middle of the jedi stronghold (Ossus) and recruit jedi to become sith, without the jedi even knowing what he was doing, that's got to take some pretty impreesive power. He decived the best jedi in the order, took sith stuff and recruited new allies from the midst of the jedi ranks, lied to the jedi masters, and they couldn't even tell it was going on! Also, this planet (and its sun) were later blown up by Kun so anybody after him would have no knowledge of those things that Exar knew.
Also, he invented his own lightsaber, Exar was the person who invented the double blade lightsaber. He also designed his own unique style of duelling, something that he never tought to anyone and was lost after his defeat. So nobody other than him and Ulic had any idea what to expect from him (everyone else he faced ended up dead)
He is also an amazing dueller, after he decided to try against Vodo (a lightsaber master), Vodo died in around 10 seconds, before that Kun was just toying with him. Toying with him! In the middle of the senate chamber on the same planet as the jedi temple, he could still toy with one of the best duellers in the jedi order and win hands down.
Kun also learned loads of stuff from Ossus, which was later destroyed by him so anyone after him couldn't have learned anything from it, he also used sith holocrons and had the private notes of Naga Sadow, another sith who could blow up a sun. Naga was also a dark lord of the sith from 1000 years before Exar and was Marka Ragnos apprentice and had an amazing grasp of the dark side, Exar learned it all.
Kun was able to walk into the heart of the republic senate, freeze them all, kill their leader and a jedi master, and walk out, nobody could do a thing. This is in the heart of the jedi order! He was also able to kill a beast which is probably very similar to a terentek, or better, with very few problems. Exar was also able to walk into another jedi stronghold (Ossus), kill more jedi, steal the artifacts, and walk out again, unharmed. He was also able to destroy Freedon Nadd with no problems.

About Exar being defeated by 12 people, only 2 which had lightsabers, might I add that one of those people was Luke Skywalker, another was Kun's old master, a 4000 year old jedi master. Also, I think its impressive that it took 12 jedi combined, 2 of which were masters, to defeat Kun's ionized air particles.

Think about how he died, he was faced against 10 000 jedi, and the republic fleet. Under those circumstances, anyone would have died. Exar died sure, but he was able to hold the entire fleet off with the force until he was able to figure out a plan to keep himself alive. Exar was able to kill off an entire race, numbering thousands, to keep himself alive, sure he was killed 4000 years later, but it still took 14 jedi, 12 padawans, Luke and Kuns old master to kill him. Think about it, 2 lightsabers, 12 padawans/knights, 2 jedi masters (including one of the most powerful jedi ever; Luke and the old version of Yoda, Vodo-Baas, he trained lots of jedi, for some reason I think of him like an old Yoda), to kill off Kun's 4000 year old ionized air particles! He must have been near godlike when he was alive.

When Kun walked, the ground shook underneath him from the shear power of the dark side eminating from his body.

Exar did invent his own style of lightsaber combat, the double blade, also, his double blade was different than any other double blade. He was able to move it faster and aim more than with other double blades. Also, since few people had never seen a double bladed sabre, it would throw them off. He can move his lightsaber so quickly that almost anyone he faced would be sliced before he knew what was going on.

Exar wore armor with a cortosis weave in it, allowing him to recieve hits from a lightsaber without doing him damage.

THANK YOU.

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar

How long did it take you to type that?

Darth_Janus
Probably ten to twenty. Seconds or minutes, depending on if he P & Ced.

Darth Windu
First off....

Not to be rude PloKoonFanatic, but please tell me that you were kidding when you said Plo Koon was best along with Mace. You probably were so i won't get into that.

Secondly, the Sith would win; the Jedi don't stand much of a chance. Of course, Mace Windu and Yoda are two of the most powerful Masters to grace the Order. But Revan and Exar, they're two of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever live, both bringing the Republic to its knees.

I highly doubt that Mace Windu (however cool and skilled with a lightsaber he is) could handle either of these Sith. In the Yoda vs. Revan thread, Revan won over the mighty Jedi Master. And I believe that Exar Kun is more powerful than Revan, but that is debatable. So, in either matchup, Mace vs. Revan and Yoda vs. Kun, or Mace vs. Kun and Yoda vs. Revan, I think the Sith would come out on top. the Jedi would put up a good fight, but they'd fall to the Sith Lords' superior power. I think Darkstar supported this nicely.

Darth_Janus
I agree. It's settled. Odds in favor of Sith. Sith win. Unless a novel comes out tomorrow signed and illustrated by GL himself showing Yoda and Mace Windu beating the hell out of Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord, this one is sealed.

Emperor Revan
Like that would change anything. We know jack about both of those characters anyway.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I agree. It's settled. Odds in favor of Sith. Sith win. Unless a novel comes out tomorrow signed and illustrated by GL himself showing Yoda and Mace Windu beating the hell out of Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord, this one is sealed.

That would bring a tear to my eye...

Darth_Janus
Know jack about who now?

Darth Windu
Hord and Ragnos, I believe.

Darth_Janus
Well, Hord's reputation, and the context in which we get it should be enough. He was the greatest of all the Sith duellists. This is from someone who is in the best position to know things... Kreia, who researches Malachor V, Korriban, and other sources. Kreia, who lived in the Golden Age of the Sith. She probably knew Exar Kun.

And Ragnos has been defended heavily since this forum began... The guy ruled for a century and then some without ever losing power, on a planet that included Sith like Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow, the latter of which used enhanced battle meditation and chucked star cores at naval fleets. Even in death, neither Naga, Ludo, nor even Exar Kun would mess with his ionized air particles. That just drips of power.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, Hord's reputation, and the context in which we get it should be enough. He was the greatest of all the Sith duellists. This is from someone who is in the best position to know things... Kreia, who researches Malachor V, Korriban, and other sources. Kreia, who lived in the Golden Age of the Sith. She probably knew Exar Kun.

And Ragnos has been defended heavily since this forum began... The guy ruled for a century and then some without ever losing power, on a planet that included Sith like Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow, the latter of which used enhanced battle meditation and chucked star cores at naval fleets. Even in death, neither Naga, Ludo, nor even Exar Kun would mess with his ionized air particles. That just drips of power.

Oh please, one person saying that about someone she didn't know hardly makes him all powerful. Sure he had to be good but he wouldn't be unstoppable. Kreia also says Revan is like the heart of the Force and who could beat that? Naturally no one.

So he ruled for a century. Big deal. How many Sith were there at a given time? How did the Sith keep populating anyway? Err, back on subject, Yoda was the highest council member for about 700 years and we know he isn't all powerful. So Naga could use battle meditation, so what? It's a gift, not a level of power. And he didn't chuck stars, he used sith magic to simply detonat the core. According to Lord Darkstar, Kun did that too, Revan controlled a star, Luke manipulated a black hole, so it's not all powerful either, and it wouldn't help in a fight much.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by HimoKun
Don't make me hate more than I already do. You have to have a reason to insult someone- But I guess you don't have the brainpower to fathom such a idea.

Let's put it the other way. Exar vs. Yoda, Revan vs. Mace. All Exar has to do is hold for about 10 minutes and then he and Revan can gang up on Yoda because Mace wouldn't be able to keep up with Revan for very long. If Yoda had trouble with Dooku, he's not coming out of this one alive.

How did u analyze the fight between yoda and dooku? yoda barely hanging on?

He went beserk on dooku and dooku was defending himself the whole time. He ran away becuz he knew he couldent defeat yoda and he sensed danger coming, which was those backup cloners. So yoda didnet own him, but longer into the fight yoda would be the victor.

HimoKun
He still had trouble, otherwise Dooku would be dead.

Admiral Akbar
yoda had trouble finding the right spot to jump to and hit dooku, but other than that, what chance does dooku have? Dooku barely won against mace when he was on the light side, and now he is facing an ancient master.

Darth Windu
What does this have to do with anything? I thought we solved this thread a while back. Both Exar and Revan are more powerful than Yoda, who in turn is more powerful than Mace. This does not mean all, but . . . . *sigh*. Let's just call in Janus or something to make you guys understand.

SheGotHerOwn
kun solos if he has gauntlets

deathslash
Originally posted by SheGotHerOwn
kun solos if he has gauntlets thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.