DKR idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I pretty much consider Christian Bale to be the ultimate Batman actor. Wouldn't it be cool if in 15-20 years Frank Miller co-directed or even directed a film adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns starring Bale?

dawsey28
In 15-20 years?

DarkAge
Batman is 55 in The Dark Knight Returns, that would make Bale about the right age. I guess they could do it earlier though if they used the right make-up and prosthetics.

OtterVomit
I was watching Million Dollar Baby the other day and realized that Clint Eastwood is exactly how I imagine Bruce Wayne in DKR.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by OtterVomit
I was watching Million Dollar Baby the other day and realized that Clint Eastwood is exactly how I imagine Bruce Wayne in DKR.

Yeah when they were preplanning Begins they originally were going to do an older Batman movie. Eastwood was going to star and direct but they went with the Begins idea instead.

On that matter though I think they should do a Beyond movie with Eastwood as the older Batman. I mean he looks exactly like him in my opinion.

Red Superfly
Yeah I heard that too. It was gonna be based on an old Batman training a new one Batman Beyond style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.